Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy fucking yes please to all of the above. Now we're talking 😍 But one question, when do we bring out the funnel?

You're assuming the evening ends where my narration ends. I was just fixing up the little bit of text you wrote. There's definitely some cream funnelling and food-filled sex that comes after the final chapter there 😉

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

My female intern who is a personal trainer is VERY nurturing towards me. Always there to help me stand up, to rub and grab stuff for me... a large part of me really thinks she admires her fattening efforts

You know, I fantasized her being dismissive of you, or even demeaning you, but I think this is even hotter. You get fatter and softer and more coddled, and she stays lithe and fit and ready to serve her proto-landwhale of a boss.

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

❤️ My female intern who is a personal trainer is VERY nurturing towards me. Always there to help me stand up, to rub and grab stuff for me... a large part of me really thinks she admires her fattening efforts

1 hour ago, Soja said:

You know, I fantasized her being dismissive of you, or even demeaning you, but I think this is even hotter. You get fatter and softer and more coddled, and she stays lithe and fit and ready to serve her photo-landwhale of a boss.

O'Lordt Yes, And Casey should say flirty encouraging things to her such as: 

"I could really use someone like you at home." 
"Oh you're such a Sweetheart, Sometimes I think you're trying to fatten me up." 
"Thank-you, It seems the curvier I get, the more I need you." 
"We make quite a pair, You so Skinny and me so Plump." 

Do you ask her to massage you? Or did she take the initiative and dare to? How did that ever start at work! Is it your shoulders only, or do you sometimes have a tummy-ache, thighs... backfats?? 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Soja said:

You know, I fantasized her being dismissive of you, or even demeaning you, but I think this is even hotter. You get fatter and softer and more coddled, and she stays lithe and fit and ready to serve her proto-landwhale of a boss.

Holy fuck yes. I'd looooove to have a few fit little helpers to wait on me hand and foot tbh while I recline back letting my big gut grow day after day, then go home for my feeder to remind me what a fat fucking hog I am all day long while he stuffs me into a coma. Eventually all parties will just have no choice but to roll me around

2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Ugggh can't wait, Love! 🥰

❤️❤️❤️ 

2 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Beautiful lady.  Inside & out! 😍

Thank you love ❤️ 

1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

So much to unpack here.
The glorious cascading locks.
That knowing and contented expression.
Your breast heaving upwards as high as your chin. 
Hand on tummy, cupping the belly peak. 
The hang draping down your thigh. 
The other Thigh! Like a wall of thick fat. 

You are the most erogenous zoned woman on the planet. 

Thank you love ❤️ I am forever wishing that you each could feel just so heavy that big belly is sitting on top of my fat fupa. So satisfying. So gratifying. So proud. SO FAT. 

1 hour ago, vautrin said:

If you were a Transformer you’d be Optimus Fine

Welp, this comment wins my day! ❤️ 

28 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy fuck yes. I'd looooove to have a few fit little helpers to wait on me hand and foot tbh while I recline back letting my big gut grow day after day, then go home for my feeder to remind me what a fat fucking hog I am all day long while he stuffs me into a coma. Eventually all parties will just have no choice but to roll me around

That sounds like the perfect life for a food addicted hog.  By day, worshipped and waited on hand-and-foot by a group of handmaidens and make to feel like queen.  By night, totally dominated and stuffed beyond capacity by your feeder/master and made to feel like a submissive feedee food slut.

• Curvage Model
43 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

The POWER of that Belly. Simply because that belly is yours, I would have to serve and pamper you. It's funny, because you've been so greedy, now everyone just wants to give you even more. 

It's funny how that works, isn't it? You really are quite the crew of enablers. What a wild cycle of growth I'm stuck in... yet... I wouldn't want it any other way ❤️ 

21 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

That sounds like the perfect life for a food addicted hog.  By day, worshipped and waited on hand-and-foot by a group of handmaidens and make to feel like queen.  By night, totally dominated and stuffed beyond capacity by your feeder/master and made to feel like a submissive feedee food slut.

You literally just described every bit of my dream life. Fat queen to everyone, yet a fat hog sub to my feeder/dom/master. A greedy glutton by day, only to be humbled each night as my feeder reminds me of my place... my place on the ground on all fours like a mindless hog

4 minutes ago, DaddyT said:

😍 holy fuck i just want to feed you all the fattening food and rub that massive growing belly, it’s arousing seeing what a piggy you are! 🥵

Mmmm yes please!!! Now I want more food. Greasy, sugary, yummy food.... Off to the kitchen I go, again

Guest Marshall7

I'm honestly a bit speechless regarding the level of that lap hang tonight. Some serious growth 😍

D9753F96-4FB5-4FAF-9292-CC0BBDE41D74.jpeg.fa46e2d4b1be88a7b8e8706764d3edc6.jpg

2C5B734F-45E2-49F3-B149-42D6B7C10325.jpeg.3ee7a8a3e4f6ee5c045b32fe51d38e42.jpg

You are the prettiest, fattest, most insatiable hog in ALL the land, Babe! Ugggh! How much I want to rub, squeeze and slap that gut!!! 😈 Then feed it some more...then fuck it!

• Curvage Model

Another recent change...

My upper thigh fat is starting to get extremely thick... like those adorable little fat saddle bags are forming with my increased size. My thigh chafing is so bad that I am literally waddling around constantly trying to avoid them rubbing together. There's literally not enough baby powder in the world lol

But regardless, it's hot as hell.

Given my apple shape - I never really anticipated having big thighs but FUCK they really are growing lately lol

10 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Another recent change...

My upper thigh fat is starting to get extremely thick... like those adorable little fat saddle bags are forming with my increased size. My thigh chafing is so bad that I am literally waddling around constantly trying to avoid them rubbing together. There's literally not enough baby powder in the world lol

Given my apple shape - I never really anticipated having big thighs but FUCK they really are growing lately lol

Chafing will cease to be a problem when you become an immobilised human blob.  A shuddering mound of fat humanity, unable to get off the bed doesn't need to worry about that sort of stuff.

Guest AceDegenerate

I've gotta admit as much as I love your other plump assets, I have noticed just how massive your thighs have been getting recently. ❤️

I can picture you waddling around the house just to get to the kitchen to satisfy your ravenous cravings... Better still, why not enable yourself and lie in bed immobilising yourself and I'll do all the leg work for you? 😘

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Another recent change...

Bag balm is a good chaffing remedy. It was originally invented for chaffing udders which is hot in its own right 😏

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Chafing will cease to be a problem when you become an immobilised human blob.  A shuddering mound of fat humanity, unable to get off the bed doesn't need to worry about that sort of stuff.

Wow, talk about a sexy freaking silver lining. Definitely something to look forward to bc these hog legs are only getting bigger and thicker and heavier. But let’s face it, I think I’m being way more mobile than I should be. I belong in bed. Ever waddle is a calorie wasted. Hopefully I’m able to change that soon 🥰

4 hours ago, AceDegenerate said:

I've gotta admit as much as I love your other plump assets, I have noticed just how massive your thighs have been getting recently. ❤️

I can picture you waddling around the house just to get to the kitchen to satisfy your ravenous cravings... Better still, why not enable yourself and lie in bed immobilising yourself and I'll do all the leg work for you? 😘

Mmmm yes plz! A hot dreamy feeder to handle my every craving while I lay in bed cozy and happy like a mindless piggy. But yes, my thighs really are filling out finally. I never thought I’d see the day, but I guess it was bound to happen with all this flab piling on me!!

2 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

No kidding! Keep going but don’t pop lol 

Hehe I couldn’t stop if I tried 🐷😘😘

2 hours ago, bigirlover said:

Bag balm is a good chaffing remedy. It was originally invented for chaffing udders which is hot in its own right 😏

Holy fuck that is SO HOT 😍🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Curvage Model

I love so many things about this photo but I think mainly it just showcases just how much weight I’ve put on recently and how much my big belly truly dominates the rest of my body. Look at that big mound of fat sitting so heavily and proudly in my lap. We grew this 🥰😍

241AF4E3-66A2-4F9A-908C-C2F502CE5D8C.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I love so many things about this photo but I think mainly it just showcases just how much weight I’ve put on recently and how much my big belly truly dominates the rest of my body. Look at that big mound of fat sitting so heavily and proudly in my lap. We grew this 🥰😍

241AF4E3-66A2-4F9A-908C-C2F502CE5D8C.jpeg

The angle of the picture reminds me the cartoon "Layla stuffing" with a belly insanely round yet the other parts of the body are more "normals"

Incredible gain (and incredible shot too !)