Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Target gut returned tonight and is looking bigger than ever as I waddled around stocking up on snacks. Feeling so different. I had to walk a lot slower. I look like a complete slob in my sweats with my fat tits flopping around. My thighs rubbing together more than ever. Imagine seeing this big girl waddling around with her belly out in your local Target?

AE06B019-4C27-434C-8C7B-40AB1C9B2759.jpeg

02F89F88-CE68-4EBB-8A94-FAB08867ECCA.jpeg

I probably would ask you out to eat and then take you home for dessert and second dessert❤️😍❤️

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

That would be amazing seeing you waddling around! Now imagine yourself waddle waddling in 6 months around there! Youre getting so fucking fat!!!! 😍

Did you notice people staring at that gut or any other reactions, Babe?? ;)

In 6 months I will be rolling around 😂 But yeah there was one lady who felt the need to tell me my shirt was riding up. Whooooopsies :)

1 hour ago, jackal27 said:

I’d be stunned literally at the immense arousal I’d feel from passing you in the store. Probably would never forge that moment afterwards also. 🔥😍

Hehe part of me wonders if anyone ever looks at me walking around like this and adores it the way we do. If so, I wish they'd say something so I could hug them and let them know it's ok to like fat women. Bc we have the cutest bellies and kindest souls ❤️ 

1 hour ago, FASWE87 said:

In the dreams yes... wow! so revealing, Sweden is very "talking behind peoples back" kinda society so no fat/thick/obese women has any confident to wear something like that plus that if someone is really obese there are less conident or older people, The young women lose their weight on our biggest loser

or doing gastric surgery, it costs 140 us dollars 😮 

Wow that's wild. You couldn't pay me to do a weight loss surgery. I grew all this beautiful fat for me to enjoy ❤️ 

49 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

*permanent neck creases

I was hoping someone would notice that 😍

44 minutes ago, nakedfrankbeamer said:

Picturing you absentmindedly patting that beer gut and fiddling with the belly ring while looking at the food aisles. Mmmm.

It happened several times while waddling around hehe

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

we have the cutest bellies and kindest souls ❤️ 

This is the cutest and truest thing, Babe. hehe 🥰

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

yes, I ment that I live in a country where this happens, I LOVE huge extremely obese women myself

Hehehe i know you do ;) I'd love to see the reactions of people in your country if you were walking around in your perfectly fit body with my wobbly flabby body in your arm. Contrast goals af

26 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehehe i know you do ;) I'd love to see the reactions of people in your country if you were walking around in your perfectly fit body with my wobbly flabby body in your arm. Contrast goals af

ohh wow if you meet my parents/family 😮 . Everyone has to do some kind of excercise walk/swim/run/bikeing in the summers just to enjoy cake and cookies afterwards

Family: Ohh my future goal is to ski that 55 mile race! Me dreaming * My future goal is to funnelfeed a feedee 55 fl.oz of cream

50 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

In 6 months I will be rolling around 😂 But yeah there was one lady who felt the need to tell me my shirt was riding up. Whooooopsies :)

Hehe part of me wonders if anyone ever looks at me walking around like this and adores it the way we do. If so, I wish they'd say something so I could hug them and let them know it's ok to like fat women. Bc we have the cutest bellies and kindest souls ❤️ 

Wow that's wild. You couldn't pay me to do a weight loss surgery. I grew all this beautiful fat for me to enjoy ❤️ 

I was hoping someone would notice that 😍

It happened several times while waddling around hehe

You ALWAYS say the sexiest things. And for the best possible reason... because it's precisely what you are feeling. Sometimes I don't know what is sexier, the things you say or the images you post. Who am I kidding, Look at that THIGH! 

IMG_4210 3.jpg

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

My neck is just disappearing more and more by the day lately. I feel like such a cute happy blob ❤️ In the picture where I'm pinching my gut I feel like you can really see just how heavy it's gotten 

IMG_4210 3.jpg

IMG_4210 2.jpg

IMG_4210 copy.jpg

This middle photo...uggh...can I help you out with that gut, Ma'am? ;)

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, hgfa701 said:

Oh my lorrrrd that Target gut Casey, making me sad I'm across the pond. Damn for bellies like that in supermarkets...

Hehe I wish you could've seen it! It was QUITE a sight to see this big blobby gut bouncing around as I walked waddled ❤️ 

ohh wow if you meet my parents/family 😮 . Everyone has to do some kind of excercise walk/swim/run/bikeing in the summers just to enjoy cake and cookies afterwards

Family: Ohh my future goal is to ski that 55 mile race! Me dreaming * My future goal is to funnelfeed a feedee 55 fl.oz of cream

Haha I wonder what their reaction would be if you brought me home 😍

26 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

You ALWAYS say the sexiest things. And for the best possible reason... because it's precisely what you are feeling. Sometimes I don't know what is sexier, the things you say or the images you post. Who am I kidding, Look at that THIGH! 

The thigh definitely takes the cake  for being the sexiest - look at that thing!! It's huge!!! ❤️ 

PS sorry guys if I don't reply to your DM tonight... but I'll be in here to chat while I get a few treats uploaded for my amazing reviewers! ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yes please! It's way too heavy for me to carry around by myself hehe

I would be honored.....and completely turned on! :) a man should be chivalrous, correct? ;) hold the door open for a lady and carry her belly ;)

Guest Marshall7
18 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

PS sorry guys if I don't reply to your DM tonight... but I'll be in here to chat while I get a few treats uploaded for my amazing reviewers! ❤️ 

No worries, Babe! Love chatting with you on here :) and so excited for these treats ;)

On 1/6/2021 at 5:43 PM, Curvage Casey said:

12 hr work day today and this hog is struggling. Finally bit the bullet and ordered myself a heavy duty fancy desk chair to support my hips and back better when I sit here all day fiilling our gut

Wow Ms Casey.  You really out did yourself. Looking better than ever. Hogs need to eat  hope you are having a good fattening night. I’m just going to imagine it. Get all the snacks and more. For all o us plz. 

• Curvage Model

I would be honored.....and completely turned on! :) a man should be chivalrous, correct? ;) hold the door open for a lady and carry her belly ;)

Hehehe heck yes, and carry all her snacks for her!!

I remember when I was much younger and my girlfriend at the time had going from 115 to 153 pounds (5 feet 2 ) and my dad said: You should start taking her on some walks... 

Omg that is SO HOT. Imagine bringing me home who's way bigger than her 😂

26 minutes ago, speedy_biff said:

Wow Ms Casey.  You really out did yourself. Looking better than ever. Hogs need to eat  hope you are having a good fattening night. I’m just going to imagine it. Get all the snacks and more. For all o us plz. 

Hehe thank you love. I am chowing down on all my favorite snacks, don't even worry ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7
26 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehehe heck yes, and carry all her snacks for her!!

Oh that's a given! 🥰 opening them and shoving them down her gorgeous greedy throat!

Guest AthleticFeedee
4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Target gut returned tonight and is looking bigger than ever as I waddled around stocking up on snacks. Feeling so different. I had to walk a lot slower. I look like a complete slob in my sweats with my fat tits flopping around. My thighs rubbing together more than ever. Imagine seeing this big girl waddling around with her belly out in your local Target?

AE06B019-4C27-434C-8C7B-40AB1C9B2759.jpeg

02F89F88-CE68-4EBB-8A94-FAB08867ECCA.jpeg

I just don't understand how that belly stays so perfectly round. How could anyone help themselves but want to rub it up and stuff it full. 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

"Oh thank you, But the truth is... I'm just showing off my fat." 

So mindblowing to me that there was ever a time where I HID this fat!

Oh that's a given! 🥰 opening them and shoving them down her gorgeous greedy throat!

Ugh yes please. All of that. Now. 😍

1 hour ago, AthleticFeedee said:

I just don't understand how that belly stays so perfectly round. How could anyone help themselves but want to rub it up and stuff it full. 

That's because it's constantly stuffed hehehe ❤️ It's so so sooooo nice to rub and so soft

1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

You have such a beautiful gorgeous smile!❤️You are one of many that makes my days so much brighter!

Awww you always bring a smile to my face when you pop in here! Thank you love ❤️ 

Pretty wild seeing pictures of you as a little cute sorority girl  while knowing that one day you're just going to be a shapeless blob with hands, feet and a head sticking out of it. Your college friends will be living relatively active lives, going out, doing things, while you'll be confined to your bed unable to move under your own weight. Maybe some of your friends will visit you sometime and try to hide their horrified expressions. They can tell you about how exciting and eventful their lives are while knowing that you won't have the same stories to share with them. They might feel bad for you after the visit as they remember how you were once one of them, a skinny, active girl. They'll have no idea that you purposely chose to transform your "ideal" little sorority girl body into the fat blob they see before them. They would never understand why you decided to throw away your perfect figure to permanently immobilize yourself and live out the rest of your days helplessly bedridden. The whole situation might even make them thankful that they never ended up like you but little will they know what a happy hog you are.