Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I got so full last night 😍😍😍

F278417B-6C52-4A11-9C42-7236669AC5D8.jpeg

5041BF02-C05A-458F-AFDA-6177A3CE6665.jpeg

I'm never ready for how fat you're getting every single night! Youre gonna BUST out of all your clothing soon, Babe! Lets continue to grow you the fuck out! 😍

hey beautiful! I just saw that tight clothes is on top downloads this week ❤️ I sure can see why cause it's such an amazing clip and you put so much time and effort to make it as amazing that some old trainer leggings can be, Looking forward to your upcoming clips were you are even bigger fatter sexier greedier ❤️ Sweet kisses andwarm hugs from Snowy Sweden

Guest Marshall7

If Casey keeps doing this every weekend AND like 4 straight days once a month during the week....she's gonna add 150 pounds in a YEAR! Uggghhhh! You'll be 400 before you know it and we will be posting your epic before and after photos in that 400+ thread and you WILL be known as the Queen of Curvage for the rest of time by all! ;) hehe. Now let's grow!!! 😈

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Aris said:

I'm not kidding you but you are always very full. I am saying the truth, right? 

You speak the truth! Infinite fullness in this big greedy gut 🖤

3 hours ago, MarshallT said:

I'm never ready for how fat you're getting every single night! Youre gonna BUST out of all your clothing soon, Babe! Lets continue to grow you the fuck out! 😍

Bigger and bigger by the day lately! I literally laid in bed this morning for about an hour just in complete awe of my size

3 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Yup. You just know there are Pizza crusts and snack cakes piled up in there. And Casey's busy body is hard at work transforming them into the soft fats that fill out her heavy lower belly. 

Mmmmm so so true. I woke up today yet again surrounded by the remains of my gluttony last night so proud of the big pig I’ve become 

1 hour ago, FASWE87 said:

hey beautiful! I just saw that tight clothes is on top downloads this week ❤️ I sure can see why cause it's such an amazing clip and you put so much time and effort to make it as amazing that some old trainer leggings can be, Looking forward to your upcoming clips were you are even bigger fatter sexier greedier ❤️ Sweet kisses andwarm hugs from Snowy Sweden

Awwww rock on that’s amazing! Thank you guys for being so supportive. That clip was a beast to edit 🤣🤣🖤🖤🖤🖤

35 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

OMG! it's so hot to think that ONE of Casey's midnight meals is what I eat in one DAY. What a greed for more fat

Hehe you mean it’s not normal to gorge on thousands of calories right before bed?🐷

13 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

If Casey keeps doing this every weekend AND like 4 straight days once a month during the week....she's gonna add 150 pounds in a YEAR! Uggghhhh! You'll be 400 before you know it and we will be posting your epic before and after photos in that 400+ thread and you WILL be known as the Queen of Curvage for the rest of time by all! ;) hehe. Now let's grow!!! 😈

Omfg 😍😍😍😍😍😍 GOALS YES LETS GROW!!! 

15 hours ago, jackal27 said:

I think I’ll take at least an hour to appreciate how big and tempting you are, wow! 😍🤯🔥😘

Mmmmm you’re so sweet thank you love, love how you study my body and love it as much as I do 🖤

12 hours ago, slowburn said:

You make me want to feed you delicious foods and join in.

Yes please!!! 😍🐷

12 hours ago, Alessanrdo said:

I wonder if your thighs are now bigger than your waist pre gain

I think that’s definitely a fair assumption to make. I’ll measure for us to find out 😍

9 hours ago, Bellygrabber said:

Your massive gut will always be the star of the show, but hot damn. Your tits are getting so fucking fat!

THEY ARE SO FAT OMG. They sit so damn heavy on my gut. Sitting up is so uncomfortable now so I’m laying down most of the time. They’ve swelled like crazy!

5 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

I almost lost my breath, good Lord you belly looks so round and has never been so huge and beautiful 😍 Impressive !! 😍

my goal is to keep blowing your minds every day with my size 😍🖤

32 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

My favorite moment from your new clip, Love! UGGHHH! 😍 Look at how round your pretty face is and that belly!!!

BIGGERRUB2_Moment_Moment_Moment.jpg

Yessss! And Casey is receiving all that positive haptic feedback by palming the plump full roundness of her belly and breast. She may not even be consciously aware of it, but she's cranking out great boosts of dopamine and estrogen because both her hands are so filled with soft swelling fat. 

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, MarshallT said:

The most beautiful blob girl in the world...nay! The universe!!! 😍

Thanks love ❤️ Now, let's make me the biggest!

3 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

no, not for a greedy hog like you

It's the lifestyle ❤️ 

3 hours ago, jacksprat said:

The Way the Champion Belly is just slouching over that thick-ass Thigh. With Pretty Casey presiding over the recent developments like a proud CFO. 

I was hoping someone would notice the way my belly was slouching over my thigh! Such a hog 

3 hours ago, MarshallT said:

My favorite moment from your new clip, Love! UGGHHH! 😍 Look at how round your pretty face is and that belly!!!

BIGGERRUB2_Moment_Moment_Moment.jpg

Awwwww omg thank you love this is so special to me. I think that is right about where my eyes started to roll back and I internally realized that I may have to end the clip sooner than planned 😉

2 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Yessss! And Casey is receiving all that positive haptic feedback by palming the plump full roundness of her belly and breast. She may not even be consciously aware of it, but she's cranking out great boosts of dopamine and estrogen because both her hands are so filled with soft swelling fat. 

I'm fat and happy, you're all horny and happy - it's a great life we live worshipping this gut!

• Curvage Model

I have a few signature poses I always do - some out of habit, some out of convenience, some for the purpose of B&A's. This is definitely a Casey signature pose I use often to capture my backside in a Curvage-appropriate way. 

I can't even put into words how much harder it was yesterday for me to get myself in and out of the position. I had to readjust my gut so many times. I could hardly even turn my fat neck to look back at the camera. LOOK AT THE WIDTH of both my waist and my thigh. Ugh. Such a hog

898CF675-A530-4C7F-BE1E-789C5FEACD3F.jpeg.c7397a7a70853f529714d588b7f2145c.jpg

Guest Marshall7
5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Awwwww omg thank you love this is so special to me. I think that is right about where my eyes started to roll back and I internally realized that I may have to end the clip sooner than planned 😉

I am going to be freeze framing a number of your upcoming clips and sharing my favorite moments of it :) I LOVE when your eyes glaze over. I cant wait to see it happen right in front of me in person too, Babe 😈

and yes, let's make you the biggest blob girl in the world! ;)

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I have a few signature poses I always do - some out of habit, some out of convenience, some for the purpose of B&A's. This is definitely a Casey signature pose I use often to capture my backside in a Curvage-appropriate way. 

I can't even put into words how much harder it was yesterday for me to get myself in and out of the position. I had to readjust my gut so many times. I could hardly even turn my fat neck to look back at the camera. LOOK AT THE WIDTH of both my waist and my thigh. Ugh. Such a hog

898CF675-A530-4C7F-BE1E-789C5FEACD3F.jpeg.c7397a7a70853f529714d588b7f2145c.jpg

omg! so fat! I just wanna take off your panties and feed you so much food and funnel the biggest shake that your fat pussy will be dripping like the funnel and you feel and see the gut stretching by the second as I cram you with even more until you start breath heavy and let those calories set for 5 minutes before the good piggy reward comes..

• Curvage Model

Target gut returned tonight and is looking bigger than ever as I waddled around stocking up on snacks. Feeling so different. I had to walk a lot slower. I look like a complete slob in my sweats with my fat tits flopping around. My thighs rubbing together more than ever. Imagine seeing this big girl waddling around with her belly out in your local Target?

AE06B019-4C27-434C-8C7B-40AB1C9B2759.jpeg

02F89F88-CE68-4EBB-8A94-FAB08867ECCA.jpeg

Guest Marshall7

That would be amazing seeing you waddling around! Now imagine yourself waddle waddling in 6 months around there! Youre getting so fucking fat!!!! 😍

Did you notice people staring at that gut or any other reactions, Babe?? ;)

15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Target gut returned tonight and is looking bigger than ever as I waddled around stocking up on snacks. Feeling so different. I had to walk a lot slower. I look like a complete slob in my sweats with my fat tits flopping around. My thighs rubbing together more than ever. Imagine seeing this big girl waddling around with her belly out in your local Target?

In the dreams yes... wow! so revealing, Sweden is very "talking behind peoples back" kinda society so no fat/thick/obese women has any confident to wear something like that plus that if someone is really obese there are less conident or older people, The young women lose their weight on our biggest loser

or doing gastric surgery, it costs 140 us dollars 😮 

39 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Picturing you absentmindedly patting that beer gut and fiddling with the belly ring while looking at the food aisles. Mmmm.