Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my postsย ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ” [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
Just now, Curvage Casey said:

Really tempted to put this back on tonight to see how much tighter it's gotten since the other day... I feel so much fucking bigger

1D62917E-CA69-4931-9C1D-6C6B929371FF.jpeg.9459fc2368990321290683b8ea64b17d.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 7.00.56 PM.png

Yes please, Love! I LOVE this nighty on you! You are a dream!ย ๐Ÿฅฐย so in love!

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Really tempted to put this back on tonight to see how much tighter it's gotten since the other day... I feel so much fucking bigger

1D62917E-CA69-4931-9C1D-6C6B929371FF.jpeg.9459fc2368990321290683b8ea64b17d.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 7.00.56 PM.png

tighter means you are doing your job putting those gains on which will make you horny and horny would need some thinking of eating even more โค๏ธย 

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Yes please, Love! I LOVE this nighty on you! You are a dream!ย ๐Ÿฅฐย so in love!

Thank you so much love โค๏ธย Ordered a few more pieces in this color and can't wait for them to come in!

6 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

isn't the journey sexier? fatter everytime you come at work, see a doctor, your family.maybe a pill that makes you for a day just to feel what you are aiming for?

Mmmm that would be amazing! I love blowing everyone's minds โค๏ธย 

3 minutes ago, Hotefatty said:

I think I speak for almost everyone here when I say YES to that! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’“

Hehe well in that case, I'll make it happen โค๏ธย 

3 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

tighter means you are doing your job putting those gains on which will make you horny and horny would need some thinking of eating even more โค๏ธย 

I can't wait for you guys to see how much bigger I am after this weekend. I've literally just been eating and sleeping the entire time

Guest Marshall7
Just now, Curvage Casey said:

Ordered a few more pieces in this color and can't wait for them to come in!

I cant wait to see you in them! I assume you ordered them in a little bit bigger size this time? It would be awesome to see you order something in a HUGE size to eventually fit in in the future hehe ;)

37 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

โค๏ธย I can't wait for you guys to see how much bigger I am after this weekend. I've literally just been eating and sleeping the entire time

Yes Casey. You MUST sleep. It is very exhausting for your body to be GROWING so much. Building up stores upon stores of luscious bouncy fat all over our dear, increasingly lovely Casey.ย 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

I cant wait to see you in them! I assume you ordered them in a little bit bigger size this time? It would be awesome to see you order something in a HUGE size to eventually fit in in the future hehe ;)

I just did a MASSIVE lingerie order to hopefully get me through the first few months of the year and I sized up big time bc it seems like I'm just exploding recently hehe

58 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

Is the swedish winter warmer? or maybe it is your extremely hot apperance that makes me sweat so much ๐Ÿ˜ฎย 

Lord knows I'm sweating in this fat suitย ๐Ÿ˜‚

24 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Yes Casey. You MUST sleep. It is very exhausting for your body to be GROWING so much. Building up stores upon stores of luscious bouncy fat all over our dear, increasingly lovely Casey.ย 

You're so right tho.. like growing so fast like this recently... I've never been sleepier or lazier. Usually I have to permit myself to be lazy like this but these past few days it's honestly thoughtless. I eat and then sleep and then eat and then sleep. I am exhausted and I feel like every time I wake up again i'm just fatter and fatter

Guest Marshall7
15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You guysย ๐Ÿ˜…ย I heaved my ass out of bed to take some pics.... my fucking belly. Look at how much bigger it is. Holy shit. I need a minute to process this lolย 

IMG_4210.jpg

I'm just sitting here drooling over that belly....you gotta start giving my dick a rest, Casey! ;) NOT! Please keep going! This progress is getting historic, Love! I'm pretty sure this limited/immobility plan is working wonders! Also, you just keep getting prettier with this new weight!ย ๐Ÿฅฐ

20 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You guysย ๐Ÿ˜…ย I heaved my ass out of bed to take some pics.... my fucking belly. Look at how much bigger it is. Holy shit. I need a minute to process this lolย 

IMG_4210.jpg

I think Iโ€™ll take at least an hour to appreciate how big and tempting you are, wow! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜˜

3 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

I need to heave myself out of bed for some papertissuesย ๐Ÿฅฐ

Bwah Hahaha! (true tho)

3 hours ago, MarshallT said:

I'm just sitting here drooling over that belly....you gotta start giving my dick a rest, Casey! ;) NOT! Please keep going! This progress is getting historic, Love! I'm pretty sure this limited/immobility plan is working wonders! Also, you just keep getting prettier with this new weight!ย ๐Ÿฅฐ

Right? Casey continuously pounds away on our collectiveย cocks. Draining gallons from us every day.ย 

2 hours ago, jackal27 said:

I think Iโ€™ll take at least an hour to appreciate how big and tempting you are, wow! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜˜

Stamina brother

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

IMG_4210.jpg

I almost lost my breath, good Lord you belly looks so round and has never been so huge and beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ Impressive !! ๐Ÿ˜