Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
56 minutes ago, hgfa701 said:

Feed. Fuck. Both. Repeat.

the motto. AMEN ❤️ 

30 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I would slip that dress off, then unbutton your bra and fling it off so your fat tits can rest. I turn around and grab the plateful of chocolate sprinkled brownies that I made, richly creamy and moist, just like you!❤️ I sit down right next to you, naked with my erect cock showing. I feed you brownie after brownie, you moan with each delicious bite, you can’t contain your excitement. After eating all 69 brownies, your belly is completely round and stuffed, your cheeks are full and your mouth is messy with chocolate all over. Your so stuffed beyond belief that the pressure is going all the way to your fupa, with is dripping and moist. I can’t contain my excitement seeing you like this, my cock is throbbing furiously, I need to hump you so much. I climb myself on top of your mountain sized belly like Everest, look deeply in your eyes, and kiss your lips. I help wipe off all the chocolate and sprinkles on your mouth with mine, it’s so yummy.🤤 I wrap my arms around your globe of a body and move you on top of me, laying down and squeezing me down with all your weight. Feeling your fat soft body on me makes me harder. I grab your fat ass with my hands, my cock rubbing against your fupa, and start humping hard. I quickly rip your thong off of you and insert my cock inside of you. I love this, you love this, your fat sensitive fupa getting pounded by my dick. After only a few minutes of hot sweaty pig fucking, I cum hard inside of you, there’s so much cum it’s overflowing you. You moan loud and you cum yourself, dripping down on my crotch. We last for almost a minute until we run dry, both of us completely satisfied on a fun filled brownie stuffing night❤️😍❤️

Omg BABE you know exactly how to drench these tight panties, don't you? Mountain sized belly like everest just made me quiver... this sounds incredible. Hot sweaty pig fucking, thats right babe ❤️ overflowing with cum. Overflowing with food. Just a complete fuck hog for you to enjoy. This is amazing. Thank you babe ❤️ 

16 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

you would just lay in bed, I go to the kitchen and prepare huge meals and a WGshake and when I come into the bedroom I would rip the nighty apart and say you are already to big for it fatty and start feeding you foods, snacks,cakes, candy and finally a huge shake, you feeling my skinny  body and then touch your huge siderolls, I let the food settle for 30 minutes cause I fed you so much and then we have amazing sex, after a few months you are so fuckin big that if you looked into a encyclopedia and looked up obese the explanation would be a photo of you

Oh yes please.... completely pampered by my strong fit man while I lay in bed like a total hog just begging for more and more food. Tell me just how I obese I am hehehe

• Curvage Model

Today my doctor referred to me as a bariatric patient and I was so caught off guard yet so turned on at the same time that I low key let out a moan... I love hearing how obese I've become. I love knowing I'm a high risk patient bc of my size. I love seeing there eyes widen and voices stiffen when they realize that I did indeed get even bigger since my last visit

Guest beatmixer0207
9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Today my doctor referred to me as a bariatric patient and I was so caught off guard yet so turned on at the same time that I low key let out a moan... I love hearing how obese I've become. I love knowing I'm a high risk patient bc of my size. I love seeing there eyes widen and voices stiffen when they realize that I did indeed get even bigger since my last visit

This very well may have been the hottest thing I’ve read in a long while. The term bariatric especially! Did they make any other comments? 😮

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, beatmixer0207 said:

This very well may have been the hottest thing I’ve read in a long while. The term bariatric especially! Did they make any other comments? 😮

They've been very worried about this most recent spike in weight bc apparently it brings me into a whole new category of obesity... so they ordered a full lab work up to check for diabetes and stuff like that. Which like.... fuck. That's so damn hot. I'm such an out of control pig. She also gave me a quick lecture on how dangerous it is to gain so much weight so fast and i basically orgasmed silently LOL

46 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Omg BABE you know exactly how to drench these tight panties, don't you? Mountain sized belly like everest just made me quiver... this sounds incredible. Hot sweaty pig fucking, thats right babe ❤️ overflowing with cum. Overflowing with food. Just a complete fuck hog for you to enjoy. This is amazing. Thank you babe ❤️ 

I’m getting better and better at these stories am I? I just love imagining all the things I wish we could do and I just blurt it out into words!❤️😍❤️You’re so welcome beautiful!

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's friday night and you came home to find me like this.... sprawled out in this darling little nighty stretching at the seams across the gut we have grown. Let your fantasies run wild. What would we do?

1796766B-7C89-4601-9B72-8C60C8B6BB1B.jpeg.9ae05b706ebcc48758a31688fcc44a7f.jpg

2D68F3CA-0978-4AFD-9BC7-41FD4BA65D90.jpeg.1f269f7bd5e55da95285224033ec0d8b.jpg

First, kissing. Long and hard, along with running my hands all over that body - both inside and outside the nighty. I came home with a new toy - a deep fryer, along with massive amounts of lard to fill it up with. I quickly get it set up and heating all that lard. I also quickly make up a batter. I start deep frying all kinds of different battered candy bars. Pounds of them. Also mix up 3 pints worth of weight gain shake with all my piggy's favourite ingredients - ice cream, heavy cream, Hershey syrup, butter, wg powder, smooth pb. All ready to go, I bring all the treats in to my pig. Two pairs of handcuffs secure your wrists to the arms of the chair. Its feeding time, my little hog. Time to stuff you until you pass out!

Guest Marshall7
10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's friday night and you came home to find me like this.... sprawled out in this darling little nighty stretching at the seams across the gut we have grown. Let your fantasies run wild. What would we do?

1796766B-7C89-4601-9B72-8C60C8B6BB1B.jpeg.9ae05b706ebcc48758a31688fcc44a7f.jpg

2D68F3CA-0978-4AFD-9BC7-41FD4BA65D90.jpeg.1f269f7bd5e55da95285224033ec0d8b.jpg

"Were going to make this little nighty POP!" 

We start by tying you to the bed - all 4 limbs! Funnel feeding time! Shake after shake! Calories upon calories! Your belly bloats to it's fullest yet. While you're funneling, I'm cumming on top of your belly, it's getting everywhere! In-between each shake, you have more cum shoved down your greedy throat. 

The cum begins to act as an expander, causing your belly to grow beyond it's normal capacity! At first, were both terrified at what's going on, but you soon begin to feel so incredibly amazing that you forget all fear and just begin screaming "more cum! More cum!" 

My dick grows 3 sizes seeing your reaction and the size of your gut. Your breasts begin to get fuller and increase 5 cup sizes within 3 minutes. At this point, my cock is basically a hose, spraying cum everywhere and all over your body. The more you drink, the more you grow! 

The nighty snaps and shoots across the room! We both gasm as hard as ever at the sight and sound of it. Your belly and breasts are now 10 times their regular size....will they ever stop growing!??? We both sure hope not!! ;)😈

I guess we made that little nighty POP! 😁

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

omg! such a greedy good hog ❤️ those snacks just getting bigger, you should be punished for broken the third of the deadly sins "greed" what punishment do you choose?

get   your huge fat ass spanked or drinking lard of a funnel? 😈

Hehe hogs are punished by getting hog tied and stuffed into a coma and then fucked into a state of delirium 😈

15 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I’m getting better and better at these stories am I? I just love imagining all the things I wish we could do and I just blurt it out into words!❤️😍❤️You’re so welcome beautiful!

Yes you are ❤️ thank you again love, I really enjoyed reading that!

15 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Geezus! This sacred BODY dear Casey. You are bursting out so full and round. EVERYWHERE. Them titties are majestic spherical orbs. This is the dream of every young woman. To be the robust buxom fantasy. 

My titties have been such a hot topic lately but they deserve it because THEY ARE HUGEEEEE. Like holy fuck. They're just flopping around all over the place constantly!

14 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

First, kissing. Long and hard, along with running my hands all over that body - both inside and outside the nighty. I came home with a new toy - a deep fryer, along with massive amounts of lard to fill it up with. I quickly get it set up and heating all that lard. I also quickly make up a batter. I start deep frying all kinds of different battered candy bars. Pounds of them. Also mix up 3 pints worth of weight gain shake with all my piggy's favourite ingredients - ice cream, heavy cream, Hershey syrup, butter, wg powder, smooth pb. All ready to go, I bring all the treats in to my pig. Two pairs of handcuffs secure your wrists to the arms of the chair. Its feeding time, my little hog. Time to stuff you until you pass out!

Oh my.... yes please. This is truly the ultimate dream right here. Most girls want flowers, clothes, jewelry... nope. Not me. Get me a deep fryer and snacks please. I'll keep you busy all night long cooking up grease to pour down my greeedy throat. Feed me into a coma. Your mindless hog ❤️ 

7 hours ago, MarshallT said:

"Were going to make this little nighty POP!" 

We start by tying you to the bed - all 4 limbs! Funnel feeding time! Shake after shake! Calories upon calories! Your belly bloats to it's fullest yet. While you're funneling, I'm cumming on top of your belly, it's getting everywhere! In-between each shake, you have more cum shoved down your greedy throat. 

The cum begins to act as an expander, causing your belly to grow beyond it's normal capacity! At first, were both terrified at what's going on, but you soon begin to feel so incredibly amazing that you forget all fear and just begin screaming "more cum! More cum!" 

My dick grows 3 sizes seeing your reaction and the size of your gut. Your breasts begin to get fuller and increase 5 cup sizes within 3 minutes. At this point, my cock is basically a hose, spraying cum everywhere and all over your body. The more you drink, the more you grow! 

The nighty snaps and shoots across the room! We both gasm as hard as ever at the sight and sound of it. Your belly and breasts are now 10 times their regular size....will they ever stop growing!??? We both sure hope not!! ;)😈

I guess we made that little nighty POP! 😁

Mmmmm fuck yes ❤️ This is wicked freaking hot - I LOOOOVE rapid expansion. I really need you all to know that the nighty you all love from that clip? It has gotten even tighter over these past few days since making that video. Poor nighty. Didn't stand a chance

• Curvage Model

Quick question for team Casey - I literally just woke up to 13 messages from you guys asking to make a recap video in more detail about the doctors appt. I mentioned yesterday (quote below).... I make a lot of these types of videos so don't want to bulk up my store with too many of them but if I make a quick one that I can price fairly low who's interested? Just react to this post rather than clog up the thread. I already have this week's clips done and ready, but if there's an interest in this I'll add to the lineup! ❤️ 

16 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

They've been very worried about this most recent spike in weight bc apparently it brings me into a whole new category of obesity... so they ordered a full lab work up to check for diabetes and stuff like that. Which like.... fuck. That's so damn hot. I'm such an out of control pig. She also gave me a quick lecture on how dangerous it is to gain so much weight so fast and i basically orgasmed silently LOL

• Curvage Model

A beautiful change that I noticed this morning is that when I lay down on my stomach, which is rare because that's often very uncomfortable for me when I'm stuffed ... my belly no longer flattens into the mattress. It folds at the bottom and holds me up. I feel like that's a new level of fatness because for most girls when you lay down it just flattens and you can almost pass as someone who doesn't have a big belly. But now... not my belly makes itself know in all positions. Which is so fucking hot

7477959D-8715-47F8-9AB0-DD35BA465C55.jpeg.4e0d1f0818f2cebe7db78688e94d501e.jpg

Guest Marshall7
3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It folds at the bottom and holds me up. I feel like that's a new

Damn that's hot, Love! Cant wait for more and more of these developments! Your belly is so amazing, just wanna fuck that belly button!

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

A beautiful change that I noticed this morning is that when I lay down on my stomach, which is rare because that's often very uncomfortable for me when I'm stuffed ... my belly no longer flattens into the mattress. It folds at the bottom and holds me up. I feel like that's a new level of fatness because for most girls when you lay down it just flattens and you can almost pass as someone who doesn't have a big belly. But now... not my belly makes itself know in all positions. Which is so fucking hot

cinnamonbunbakery at 5 am, dough, dough everywere, my god you are so frikkin hot!

Guest Marshall7

You should do a giant Chinese stuffing ;) im about to get Chinese in a couple hours myself 😁

Update: the Chinese was delicious!

Sweet Casey! Your fat is simply precious. It tantalizes me to dream of touching you. Of merely holding and studying your lovely hand with those plump voluptuous fingers. Nails trimmed to charming embarrassment by the amount of time they spend in your greedy mouth. But my goodness! That Belly! The shape of that tremendous mesmerizing belly. I actually did a quick image search of Mt. Fuji to see how much the peak of your overstuffed fullness resembles that majestic mountain. 

E55D0736-2742-4FC3-8470-E5884B2FCF05.jpeg.946c27569ffefb53217406462fb5e84a.jpg

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

That's my bariatric Belly-Bae! New discoveries! New levels of Fat Appreciation. 

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

it sure is a good start to 500 + 😍

I wanna be 500+ now plz 😍

6 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

cinnamonbunbakery at 5 am, dough, dough everywere, my god you are so frikkin hot!

Annnnnnnnd NOW I want cinnamon buns 😍

4 hours ago, MarshallT said:

You should do a giant Chinese stuffing ;) im about to get Chinese in a couple hours myself 😁

Update: the Chinese was delicious!

Mmmmmm chinese food yes freaking please 😍 Ugh I'm way too stuffed for all these cravings you guys are giving me now!!

4 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Sweet Casey! Your fat is simply precious. It tantalizes me to dream of touching you. Of merely holding and studying your lovely hand with those plump voluptuous fingers. Nails trimmed to charming embarrassment by the amount of time they spend in your greedy mouth. But my goodness! That Belly! The shape of that tremendous mesmerizing belly. I actually did a quick image search of Mt. Fuji to see how much the peak of your overstuffed fullness resembles that majestic mountain. 

Hehehe Mt. Casey 😉