Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

I need to go home soon so I can take down my pants... I cum so hard when I see your pics and videos so can't do it when I'm not at home... I thought this days would be lonely and sad but you Casey has making it so much better, I can't stop dreaming and thinking of you 💝 keep eating now...

It will be whippingcream on the cookies too for "Swedish fika"

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’ve been such a good fat hog this year. Growing and growing each day. Eating all of my food and then some. Stuffing my big belly even when it’s aching and full. Getting off when I deserve it. Outgrowing my clothes. Getting fatter than ever. Such a good little piggy. I bet Santa would love if I spent my lonely Christmas stuffing myself silly for him, wouldn’t he?

49185B02-44A3-4E39-9D14-748294317CA7.jpeg

Look at that little line developing on your belly hang, you really have been pigging out. ❤

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’ve been such a good fat hog this year. Growing and growing each day. Eating all of my food and then some. Stuffing my big belly even when it’s aching and full. Getting off when I deserve it. Outgrowing my clothes. Getting fatter than ever. Such a good little piggy. I bet Santa would love if I spent my lonely Christmas stuffing myself silly for him, wouldn’t he?

49185B02-44A3-4E39-9D14-748294317CA7.jpeg

Well if his jolly red coatedness doesn't love it, you know all of us do. ❤️

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Christmas Goddess! Imagine unwrapping you under the Christmas tree! You won't even fit next year! 😍 btw, the tree really brings out your green eyes, Love!

Awww thank you love! I wasn’t going to put it up this year but I’m so so happy I did ❤️

7 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

I need to go home soon so I can take down my pants... I cum so hard when I see your pics and videos so can't do it when I'm not at home... I thought this days would be lonely and sad but you Casey has making it so much better, I can't stop dreaming and thinking of you 💝 keep eating now...

It will be whippingcream on the cookies too for "Swedish fika"

Hehehe get home and get off to your favorite Christmas hog ❤️ You got me in the mood for cream now!

6 hours ago, Kalh960 said:

Look at that little line developing on your belly hang, you really have been pigging out. ❤

Aw thanks love! I’m obsessed with that little crease that is forming ❤️

6 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Oh for crying out loud Casey! I ALREADY Love You! 
You are just pummeling me with your Beauty. 

You make me feel like the prettiest girl in the world!!

6 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Merry Christmas beautiful❤️😊❤️

Merry Christmas my love!!!

5 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Oh my. Beautiful Christmas ham. So edible! 😍

Omg calling me a ham, are you trying to drench my sheets?!?!?!

4 hours ago, jackal27 said:

Looks like Santa is going to have to take a backseat this year because @Curvage Casey is making Christmas 2020 the most jolly and joyful Christmas ever 😍🔥🤯🎄❄️🎁👏

Hehehe thanks love! I’m Santa’s fattest helper ;) 🥰🥰🥰

• Curvage Model

Hi babes ❤️ A bit behind in my DMs today but will get back to everyone ASAP!

This Christmas has been pretty lonely but thankfully so maybe people brought me food and I stocked up all my favorite treats so I’ve been filling our gut alllllll day long ❤️

Going to stream the new Wonder Woman movie tonight on HBO! Anyone else watching it? How’s your Christmas going?! 

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

This Christmas has been pretty lonely but thankfully so maybe people brought me food and I stocked up all my favorite treats so I’ve been filling our gut alllllll day long ❤️

Going to stream the new Wonder Woman movie tonight on HBO! Anyone else watching it? How’s your Christmas going?! 

Christmas is going well. With the fam. Got the three things I asked for this year. Gonna watch some Christmas-y movies later on that I didn’t get to watch last night!

Guest Marshall7

Going to stream the new Wonder Woman movie tonight on

Ooo let me know how it is, Babe! Loved the 1st one! :)

has been pretty lonely but thankfully so maybe people brought me food and I stocked up all my favorite treats so I’ve been filling our gut alllllll day long

I'm so glad you were able to be so stalked up on food, Love! Excited to continue to see the dough and blubber expand all over your body as you pile in the fat! Just wish you weren't lonely. Makes me sad :( Another merry merry Christmas to you, Sweetie! 🥰

On 12/19/2020 at 12:57 PM, Curvage Casey said:

PS guys - I am fighting an unreal migraine today. I think rushing to grade 50 papers between thursday and yesterday got the best of me. If I'm a little slow to respond. That's why ❤️ But always leave me bits to smile!

Take of yourself please. Sorry to hear that. Hope you had a merry Christmas ms Casey.  

36 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I got some cash from grandma (that I will use on your future uploads) had lots of good food and now im home watching netflix and dreaming of 550 pound you...

• Curvage Model

Christmas at my smallest (2017?) and Christmas at my heaviest now. But most importantly, this Christmas I am by far my happiest. 

I didn't do much today but did still try to dress up a bit. It's rare I ever wear normie clothes like this. Kinda getting the hang of the whole plus size fashion thing? Kinda? I have a really hard time dressing my body just bc my belly is so disproportional to the rest but I felt really gorgeous in this new outfit ❤️ 

649FF9B7-86B9-4B30-A107-3F85084EFF4A.png.2ca750157d259dc2efc635898519de79.png

IMG_3732_Facetune_25-12-2020-12-56-06.jpg

38 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Christmas at my smallest (2017?) and Christmas at my heaviest now. But most importantly, this Christmas I am by far my happiest. 

I didn't do much today but did still try to dress up a bit. It's rare I ever wear normie clothes like this. Kinda getting the hang of the whole plus size fashion thing? Kinda? I have a really hard time dressing my body just bc my belly is so disproportional to the rest but I felt really gorgeous in this new outfit ❤️ 

649FF9B7-86B9-4B30-A107-3F85084EFF4A.png.2ca750157d259dc2efc635898519de79.png

IMG_3732_Facetune_25-12-2020-12-56-06.jpg

You should be a plus size fashion model!

Hell Yes! I love the way your fattened thigh RISES up from your Hip. All Plump and Happy! And it stays FAT all the way down to your knees. Casey is no knobby-kneed twiglet anymore.  It's as tho every part of you is competing for attention. Everywhere trying to be the biggest, the proudest, the plumpest, and the most shockingly fattened up. 

CDE6D89A-4E35-4D32-B166-A6B0667576D1.jpeg.6e9f382af95228c0403db36dfe30af46.jpg.333a2713ba5624d5986e4158cafab442.jpg

51 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

So much love to all of you above ❤️ Ya'll are such a constant of light and joy and encouragement. I'm happy everyone is having a great Christmas ❤️  Thank you guys ❤️ 

@FASWE87 @MarshallT @speedy_biff @Barkley @TheGoldenDun

You Casey are really the sweetest and deserve all the love ❤️ That's the least we can do to someone so amazing gorgeousand sweet as you! 

About the clothes, you do look really gorgeous in that outfit :) 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

Awww, @Curvage Casey! I love seeing you play dress up! You look soooo fashionable and gorgeous! But most of all, im glad you are so content and happy now! But truly you are soooo pretty! 

Awww thank you babe! I rarely wear anything other than sweats or scrubs lately but it was nice to doll up a bit today for a change ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Barkley said:

I have only 3 words for that pic in your new outfit FAB U LOUS !!

Fat women in clothes are awesome.

What size top and jeans Casey I am curious.

Size 18 bottoms and the top is actually one size fits all (from the plus section tho i think) which shocks me bc it's still huge on me, plenty of room to grow! Jeans were a bit snug but loved them bc they've got some stretch!

51 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

You should be a plus size fashion model!

Oh I wish! ❤️ 

48 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Hell Yes! I love the way your fattened thigh RISES up from your Hip. All Plump and Happy! And it stays FAT all the way down to your knees. Casey is no knobby-kneed twiglet anymore.  It's as tho every part of you is competing for attention. Everywhere trying to be the biggest, the proudest, the plumpest, and the most shockingly fattened up. 

CDE6D89A-4E35-4D32-B166-A6B0667576D1.jpeg.6e9f382af95228c0403db36dfe30af46.jpg.333a2713ba5624d5986e4158cafab442.jpg

Hehehe thank you love ❤️ these thick thighs are getting so damn big!! 

34 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

You Casey are really the sweetest and deserve all the love ❤️ That's the least we can do to someone so amazing gorgeousand sweet as you! 

About the clothes, you do look really gorgeous in that outfit :) 

Awww thank you so much love ❤️ Wish I could wear them out on a date!

25 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Well.... maybe. 😉

Hehehe mission accomplished babe ;)