Jump to content
Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍

Message added by Curvage Casey

11,942 posts / 1194581 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

SO SEXY, Casey! I was wondering about how you felt about getting more visible stretchmarks as you had not really checked that box on the kink questionaire you had filled out

I’ve always been indifferent bc my skin just seems to not let them show. But I am thrilled to finally see them coming in deeper and more vividly, a true testimony of my growth ❤️

9 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

OOH! This photo! It's just overlapping globes of Fatness.
/ and damn right you are PROUD, Stretchies are evidence that you are packing new fats in there so fast your skin can't keep up with the growth. 
// the cold climate is perfect for ensconcing yourself in soft warm fat. 

Hehe i had a feeling you’d love it ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From my first video of 2020 to one of my more recent ones. The left is when I had just gotten back from my mission trip for work in January super malnourished after living in tents while there and still had my braids in. I think I lost 10-15lbs while away. Now I’ve been home for months chugging cream and eating good 🐷 Next time I’ll dolled up, I’ll recreate the left photo in the same pose and same spot but for now this is the best I could compare it to! 

Where do you see the biggest changes? 

73C5B4E4-E100-43FF-98EF-2605CD436DCE.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will absolutely explode when your thighs start rubbing together all the way to your knees.

I am a thigh guy fo sho'  and my Casey fantasy would be to hear your jeans make noise when your fat meaty thighs rub as you walk by.

I think I would splooge myself right there in public.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

From my first video of 2020 to one of my more recent ones. The left is when I had just gotten back from my mission trip for work in January super malnourished after living in tents while there and still had my braids in. I think I lost 10-15lbs while away. Now I’ve been home for months chugging cream and eating good 🐷 Next time I’ll dolled up, I’ll recreate the left photo in the same pose and same spot but for now this is the best I could compare it to! 

Where do you see the biggest changes? 

73C5B4E4-E100-43FF-98EF-2605CD436DCE.png

Lol your arms are fuckin massive now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

From my first video of 2020 to one of my more recent ones. The left is when I had just gotten back from my mission trip for work in January super malnourished after living in tents while there and still had my braids in. I think I lost 10-15lbs while away. Now I’ve been home for months chugging cream and eating good 🐷 Next time I’ll dolled up, I’ll recreate the left photo in the same pose and same spot but for now this is the best I could compare it to! 

Where do you see the biggest changes? 

73C5B4E4-E100-43FF-98EF-2605CD436DCE.png

Hard to believe you began this year with those unsettling concave arms. Yet while others rationed their way through quarantine ,  your genius was to keep yourself flush with copious body-building nutrition. Now your arms are proud and supple.  In the earlier photo, Your taut hard stomach betrays your poor dietary austerity. That empty volleyball tummy probably doesn't even jiggle like a proper young lady. You look like an unfortunate Dickens orphan, underweight, frail and uncomfortable to even look upon. People would turn their faces away to avoid seeing the suffering of your gaunt and hollow emptiness. And NOW look at You! A Triumphant Celebration of Healthy Abundance. All Bouncy and Cozy. Inviting and Strong. A pretty plump pink pudgy piggy. There is no more wanting. Everything nutritional requirement is continuously satisfied. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

@Curvage Casey the thighs are fatter and the belly extends further out! Your arms are so much fatter as is your gorgeous face! LOVE this!

Hehe thank you love. I think my arms basically won 2020 all together 🤣🤣 I feel so much bigger and more beautiful ❤️

25 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

The only change I see is you were DEFINITELY smaller before. Now everything about you is sooo big and plump. So soft and beautiful❤️😍❤️

I feel SO PLUMP. And only getting plumper!! ❤️❤️

25 minutes ago, Barkley said:

I will absolutely explode when your thighs start rubbing together all the way to your knees.

I am a thigh guy fo sho'  and my Casey fantasy would be to hear your jeans make noise when your fat meaty thighs rub as you walk by.

I think I would splooge myself right there in public.

Omfg that’s hot!! My upper thighs rub but I can’t even imagine the WHOLE thigh rubbing together, that’s so damn sexy 😍😍

18 minutes ago, Ljj said:

Lol your arms are fuckin massive now 

They’re the size of my thighs when I was skinny 😍

12 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Hard to believe you began this year with those unsettling concave arms. Yet while others rationed their way through quarantine ,  your genius was to keep yourself flush with copious body-building nutrition. Now your arms are proud and supple.  In the earlier photo, Your taut hard stomach betrays your poor dietary austerity. That empty volleyball tummy probably doesn't even jiggle like a proper young lady. You look like an unfortunate Dickens orphan, underweight, frail and uncomfortable to even look upon. People would turn their faces away to avoid seeing the suffering of your gaunt and hollow emptiness. And NOW look at You! A Triumphant Celebration of Healthy Abundance. All Bouncy and Cozy. Inviting and Strong. A pretty plump pink pudgy piggy. There is no more wanting. Everything nutritional requirement is continuously satisfied. 

Ugh I love reading this. Shall we keep growing me even bigger and bigger and BIGGER into 2021?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Curvage Casey I can't wait for a second Breed Me clip in a year when you're 130 pounds heavier and puttin back 8 quarts of heavy cream within a couple minutes, moaning loudly with maybe even a few actual MOOOOSSS!!! 😍 You're sitting  with your fat ass on the floor, your head tilted back, with your fat thighs spread out and your belly is sprawled out and actually touches the floor from that position! UGGHHH!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow miss Casey you never disappoint. I Just love everything you post.  I know holidays are so close. Will you be able to spend time with friends and fam?  I know there will be some reactions.  Sadly I’m stuck away from family bc of stupid virus. Lonely in nc sigh haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

@Curvage Casey I can't wait for a second Breed Me clip in a year when you're 130 pounds heavier and puttin back 8 quarts of heavy cream within a couple minutes, moaning loudly with maybe even a few actual MOOOOSSS!!! 😍 You're sitting  with your fat ass on the floor, your head tilted back, with your fat thighs spread out and your belly is sprawled out and actually touches the floor from that position! UGGHHH!

Ugh love you have no idea what a rabbit hole of fantasies that clip sent me into. I have so much more I want to explore and elaborate on in future clips on breeding 😍😍😍😍😍😍

1 hour ago, speedy_biff said:

Wow miss Casey you never disappoint. I Just love everything you post.  I know holidays are so close. Will you be able to spend time with friends and fam?  I know there will be some reactions.  Sadly I’m stuck away from family bc of stupid virus. Lonely in nc sigh haha. 

You are too sweet always hyping me up!! Sadly this Christmas is going to be fairly lonely - BUT I am seeing some family friends on Christmas Eve tomorrow who I haven’t seen since pre-COVID 😅😅😅😅 I wish I knew you when I lived in NC! But for now, I’ll be lonely too on Christmas so feel free to chat me up ❤️

1 hour ago, Ljj said:

Are they as grabbable tho???

Oh they sure are. Does this call for an arm flab grab pic?

1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I just want to squish you and feel your soft plump fat❤️😍❤️

I love squishing all this soft jelly flab!!

42 minutes ago, Barkley said:

Mooooo Mooooo  is what I hear as I service your orgasmic nether regions. A guy can have dreams right? :)

Hehehe I’m definitely at a point mentally where I’d mooooo during sex 🙈🐮

22 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

So glad to read this - it would be a travesty to rob the world of that hair ❤️

I might die it a bit darker soon for the rest of winter tho so stay tuned ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MarshallT said:

Are you dying it black? Goth Casey?!! ;) All black everything! 

I think back to this shade here in photos like this! It always lightens and gets red tones from the sun which I do like sometimes, but this dark dark brown/black here is def when I feel like my most baddie self 🖤🖤🖤

050EBFEA-42A5-4F81-8BB4-2F8449B1240D.jpeg

EDDF461B-06FF-462A-A93A-BF2D2547A6FF.jpeg

A316A30F-9275-4D21-9E97-9F3825AD3DCF.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

 Oh they sure are. Does this call for an arm flab grab pic?

 

You shouldn’t ask questions you already know the answer to 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I think back to this shade here in photos like this! It always lightens and gets red tones from the sun which I do like sometimes, but this dark dark brown/black here is def when I feel like my most baddie self 🖤🖤🖤

050EBFEA-42A5-4F81-8BB4-2F8449B1240D.jpeg

EDDF461B-06FF-462A-A93A-BF2D2547A6FF.jpeg

A316A30F-9275-4D21-9E97-9F3825AD3DCF.jpeg

You just leave me breathless every time I see you! Why do you do this to me, Casey?!!! Why must you be an absolute Goddess!

Yes, dark brown is my favorite on a woman, and it looks so amazing with your face and skin tone! 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh love you have no idea what a rabbit hole of fantasies that clip sent me into. I have so much more I want to explore and elaborate on in future clips on breeding 😍😍😍😍😍

Honestly that clip did the same thing for me. I still watch it every now and then. The lighting on your face for your up-close sexy talk.....uuuuugggghhhh, drives me crazy in all the right ways! The way your hair is done up a little, that may be my favorite hair style to be honest. Imagining you even fatter but with the same appearance and even MORE naughty....let's just say all of me is ready for that, Love! 😈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I think back to this shade here in photos like this! It always lightens and gets red tones from the sun which I do like sometimes, but this dark dark brown/black here is def when I feel like my most baddie self 🖤🖤🖤

050EBFEA-42A5-4F81-8BB4-2F8449B1240D.jpeg

EDDF461B-06FF-462A-A93A-BF2D2547A6FF.jpeg

A316A30F-9275-4D21-9E97-9F3825AD3DCF.jpeg

I'm a sucker for dark hair so YES YES YES!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2020 at 9:02 PM, Curvage Casey said:

LIMITED MOBILITY/IMMOBILITY CHALLENGE RECAP (4 DAYS)

Glad to hear you liked it. What are your plans for using the bathroom/showering when you’re more immobile? Have you thought about it? Sorry if that’s too personal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2020 at 10:43 PM, Curvage Casey said:

I hate when I stuff myself on my couch bc it's so hard to get myself to my bed after. #pigprobz :(

E9DA5D9A-B1C5-48B2-B294-43A7A9509625.jpeg.33b74f7292139953790339041d11547e.jpg

ED77D713-B463-412E-9F06-87DFB894B715.jpeg.0579b8c3849d73179315869f9ee631e9.jpg

These are probably some of my favorite pics you shared! I’m such a sucker for the “in the moment” type of things 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ljj said:

You shouldn’t ask questions you already know the answer to 

Keep an eye out tomorrow then ;)

2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

You just leave me breathless every time I see you! Why do you do this to me, Casey?!!! Why must you be an absolute Goddess!

Yes, dark brown is my favorite on a woman, and it looks so amazing with your face and skin tone! 😍

Ugh you're too sweet! If all goes as planned I'm gonna dye my hair on Christmas day! Stay tuned ❤️ 

2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Honestly that clip did the same thing for me. I still watch it every now and then. The lighting on your face for your up-close sexy talk.....uuuuugggghhhh, drives me crazy in all the right ways! The way your hair is done up a little, that may be my favorite hair style to be honest. Imagining you even fatter but with the same appearance and even MORE naughty....let's just say all of me is ready for that, Love! 😈

I'm so so happy you loved it and that everyone loved it ❤️ There's definitely more breeding/impregnation stuff coming soon bc it's a whole freaking fat ass vibe in my life right now

2 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

I'm a sucker for dark hair so YES YES YES!

Ugh ya'll are the best hype men ❤️ Sold! I'm doing it friday!

1 hour ago, rv31372 said:

Glad to hear you liked it. What are your plans for using the bathroom/showering when you’re more immobile? Have you thought about it? Sorry if that’s too personal.

Hey not too personal at all! Like I said - open book. When I think about those things the first thing that comes to mind is ofcourse having a very nurturing and helpful partner. But beyond that - adaptive equipment - grab bars, shower seat, long-handled washing sticks, dressing sticks to help get my pants up/down, and I mean TMI but they do have long handled things to help with wiping as well if that was ever a concern but no need to get too into that right now. I do think about those things a lot only because it's actually super relevant to my career lol. Great question tho! Thank you for asking ❤️ Always love when you pop in here!

1 hour ago, softisbetter said:

These are probably some of my favorite pics you shared! I’m such a sucker for the “in the moment” type of things 

Awww hi! Love seeing a new poster hop in here ❤️ I love those in the moment kinda pics too bc it's so raw and real. I can feel the aches in my gut just looking at those photos. Thank you so much ❤️ 

2 minutes ago, Barkley said:

Love how fat your fingers are getting Casey.

Me too ;) They feel great hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.