Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I feel these 9lbs so vividly. My chins. My neck. My cheeks. My tits. My heavy fucking arms. My gut. But my fupa...but fupa is so different. It's so thick. It's heavy. It jiggles with every move now, constantly teasing me and stimulating me. My gut sits so heavy on top of it, adding to the incredible sensation.  I feel like a pampered pig

AF402332-A39A-4029-AB3A-130145D08306.jpeg.8ad66ecba6774bf434ff2c5112d1b1ec.jpg

Casey, The fact that your body is so fertile that every step you take gives you direct sexual stimulation is so hot. You are developing yourself as a dedicated fucking and breeding machine. A complete metamorphosis into the idealized Sex Object. Everything about your physique is being optimized for the enhancement of pure carnal functionality. You've reached peak human female maturity levels. All oiled up and powdered, dialed in for maximum of giving and experiencing pleasure. 

Guest Marshall7
10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

2021 GOALS!!

Tell me, what are some goals you'd like to see your favorite hog Casey accomplish in 2021 regarding WG, kink, eating, mobility, sexual stuff, etc? What would you love to see happen for me in 2021?

I would LOVE to see my favorite hog Casey gain 130+ pounds and therefore weigh at least 400 pounds by January 1st 2022! I would love to see her increase her appetite by 2 fold! Seeing her take down 3 dozen donuts in a clip sometime later in 2021! I would love to see her mobility decrease throughout 2021 as she waddles further and further down this wonderful journey! I want to see 4 or 5 rolls down her body as she gains more and more back fat and belly fat! More chins as well! I want to see a few burping and asmr clips over the coming year! :) After she hits roughly 350, I would love to see her do another sex fat chat and talk about all the changes since the last one! I would love for her to be making so much with this modeling career on here that by 2022, she can be coasting to immobility by simply working from bed! ;) Even if you only did half of these, Love, you would make my year! Thank you for an amazing 2020, my Dear! I know you've been such a breath of fresh air for me during this tough time! 🥰

But most of all I would love to feed and fuck you myself in 2021 😈 Hands-on work!

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys all for the sweet messages above. I love you all endlessly. Thank you so much for making me feel less alone in this big whacky world and for empowering me to swelll each day. 🥰

8 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

that you keep pushing yourself almost every night with huge stuffings like you do now, your capacity will grow and the pounds will add more and more 

HECK YES! I have some huge 2021 plans for my eating. I'm thinking about bringing someone in to film a few eating challenges for me and long-term stuffings. It's honestly my least favorite thing to film bc it just takes so much time and so much time to edit, but I think with help (especially now that I'm so lazy) it is something I'm really hoping to share with you all more in 2021. Stay tuned ❤️ This hog is just getting started

7 hours ago, Alessanrdo said:

Easy .. having to use a mobility scooter to get around ...

Ugh YES PLZ. I want to just try one out so damn badly every time I go to target lately even tho I'm not really there yet at all. Big goal. Yes plz ❤️ 

1 hour ago, someguys said:

How does it feel to be so curvy?

Incredibly satisfying and erotic. Frankly, it's a very proud feeling as well. I worked to grow this body. I worked SO hard. I am genetically thin. I am genetically petite. Growing to be this size took so much time, effort, perseverance, and mental work. I look at this body daily and feel so proud to be where I am now. So excited for what is to come. So THANKFUL to this kind of freedom and happiness with myself and my life. It was so hard to get to this point. Even early this year, there were times I got scared and doubted myself a bit. It's a scary process. But it's like these last 6 months I just settled into this goddess mentality and when that happened, I started to swell faster than ever. It's constant satisfaction and infatuation with myself. Constant pleasure. Constant love and gluttony and greed. It is the most amazing feeling in the world. One that I wish so many women would allow themselves to experience

29 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Casey, The fact that your body is so fertile that every step you take gives you direct sexual stimulation is so hot. You are developing yourself as a dedicated fucking and breeding machine. A complete metamorphosis into the idealized Sex Object. Everything about your physique is being optimized for the enhancement of pure carnal functionality. You've reached peak human female maturity levels. All oiled up and powdered, dialed in for maximum of giving and experiencing pleasure. 

It's so true. There's been a big mental shift recently. It feels a bit strange to share this here, but fuck it - I'm entering the latter half of my 20s now. I am very stable, set in my career, I've reached everything I was always working towards. I am mentally stronger than ever... basically very much so content and at peace in my life. With that, my desires have shifted a bit. I want so deeply to start the breeding process, hopefully within the next year or two. It's not just a fantasy for me when I say that, it's a true desire. I feel like since going off my birth control, those beautiful hormones really aligned me with my fertile desires. I feel so sexy constantly. Begging for affirmation sexually and emotionally. Pampering like a princess pig. Breeding like a machine. These desires are so vivid it's almost hard to process at times. I hope that kinda makes sense, it's something I'm just starting to process so it's a bit hard to articulate 

22 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

I would LOVE to see my favorite hog Casey gain 130+ pounds and therefore weigh at least 400 pounds by January 1st 2022! I would love to see her increase her appetite by 2 fold! Seeing her take down 3 dozen donuts in a clip sometime later in 2021! I would love to see her mobility decrease throughout 2021 as she waddles further and further down this wonderful journey! I want to see 4 or 5 rolls down her body as she gains more and more back fat and belly fat! More chins as well! I want to see a few burping and asmr clips over the coming year! :) After she hits roughly 350, I would love to see her do another sex fat chat and talk about all the changes since the last one! I would love for her to be making so much with this modeling career on here that by 2022, she can be coasting to immobility by simply working from bed! ;) Even if you only did half of these, Love, you would make my year! Thank you for an amazing 2020, my Dear! I know you've been such a breath of fresh air for me during this tough time! 🥰

But most of all I would love to feed and fuck you myself in 2021 😈 Hands-on work!

Ugh yes please. Yes fucking please. I think we all know for sure I'll be welllllll into the 300s in 2021, easily. But I know I could attain even more if I focus hard the way that I have been. I'm gonna be really honest here - About halfway through 2020, I kinda started to feel like it was a wash in terms of gaining. Had some tough plateaus to get past after years of rapid growth and there were times with school/work it just got hard to keep up. But then so much shifted, I think we all can agree, these past few months. I am a firm believer that patience is a virtue and I am so proud of myself for just sticking to it, working hard, and using those plateaus for mental gains that would further allow for heavy gains eventually. Which is exactly what happened. I am loving this stretch I'm on. I'm so thankful for the empowerment it's brought me. 

As for my content, I had promised myself that if I ever hit a certain mark I make a few small investments in certain things to increase my media quality, which I have done in the recent 2 months. It was so well worth it as you guys are now constantly complimenting my new editing and quality. Now, the next step will be even better I think. 2021 I have some big big plans. I cannot wait for you guys to see them ❤️ 

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EMPOWERING ME ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

I'm starting to take on a new shape that I'm struggling to describe. I feel huge gains in my upper belly, it's so different. yet my lower belly is also really starting to have a defined crease. You can't see it, but there is a giant fupa under that thing that is probably close to the side of one of my tits right now. It's the weirdest thing to me, it's HUGE. It's like a jelly roll of fat and it just so unfamiliar and new to me, incredibly satisfying and erotic. I want so much more

F6A2B914-D0A3-4840-9555-65AE621A23FA.jpeg.2fab5e178671d0dd78a3d642a224b802.jpg

Guest Marshall7

Good gosh, Babe! This is all such great news! This next year will be easily your best and greatest gain ever but this year isn't over yet! I know you'll keep stuffing these last 10 days of December!!!! There's more December pounds to be gained! 😍

• Curvage Model

ASK ME ANYTHING ❤️

So much has changed recently. If you read through the past few pages of this thread.... it's truly just wild how much is changing and evolving so fast. Gonna try to do these AMA's once a week again to make sure I'm keeping you guys in the loop as much as possible with everything specifically you want to know. 

SO - ASK ME ANYTHING :) Gain, food, kink, mobility, sex, changes, comments, real life, relationships, preferences, legit nothing is off limits as usual! I'll respond throughout the day so feel free to ask at anytime as we go along!

IMG_1456.jpg

15 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ask and you shall receive my friend ❤️ Gotta get an updated one tho, lord knows my gut has packed on a few lbs since this one last month

CB78E4A1-D7FF-4DDF-BF35-116EF2282E94.jpeg.deab31d8c5b1ff06950da9028666c172.thumb.jpg.e5a34e9675464a1b9a6afbeffb619075.jpg

SO into public stuffing. I feel like I need to talk about this more but obviously it's been hard with quarantine and stuff. I am VERY into public stuff. Always have been. Even now, I will go walk around a store and purposely pull my gut out just to see the stares. I used to do a LOT of public stuffing with my previous boyfriend. He got off big time on it and the humiliation that came with it. It would be so much fun now at this size

Hehehe so many hormones exploding as I grow. It's wild! So happy you enjoyed it ❤️ 

Love that all of our kinks seem to align! WG ofcourse is huge for me, but shame, public stuff, immobility...those are huge for me. I get off big time on my transformation too

Hehehe I did used to hook up with a lot of my sisters (i am bisexual). I wonder if they'd still be down to play now that I'm a giant hog hehehe

Wow we are almost right on par with eachother!! Love this ❤️ 

Thank you so much for blessing us with candid peeks... 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

Did anyone at work seem to notice your gain since last week? Any comments or looks? 😍

DEFINITELY looks. Big time. My poor interns, who are complete fit gurus, were visibly taken back when I stumbled in yesterday morning. They're with me non stop all day long, so they do know my tendencies. They're always SO willing to help with little things and always seem to be one step ahead of my every move in anticipation of a struggle. Due to social distancing it's pretty much just the 3 of us all working together at a time so there was no opportunity for other interactions with anyone else but it was still just as satisfying. I kinda like made a moan getting up out of my chair yesterday and grabbed my back a bit and my intern SO sweetly said, "yoga or light cardio would help you so much with the ** pain you're having." I also think it's so incredible how many trays of cookies I'm getting this year as Christmas gifts from my patients. Normally I'll get a Bath & Body works set, a card, an ornament, or something like that. Never really have gotten this many cookies before!

37 minutes ago, rhythmalism said:

Thank you so much for blessing us with candid peeks... 

Always happy to share ❤️ I haven't been going out TOO much lately between my laziness and stuff being shut down around me, but definitely going to try to snag some more soon!

14 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Do you find licking erotic? Do you like the idea of your lover licking you in all the fatty places like belly, butt, cheeks, neck, breasts, fupa, etc?

So I am very into having my belly button licked, such an incredible feeling. I don't mind my boobs being sucked on but right now they are SO sensitive so it's a little hard to imagine in this particular moment. Honesty always - I am a little shy with being licked on my lady bits. I've heard that is really common tho for big girls. It's just getting harder and harder for me to see down there.... actually, I CAN'T see down there at all anymore. Once all the COVID restrictions are lifted, I will have to make the transition to being waxed regularly bc it's too hard for me to tend to on my own now. (sorry if thats TMI guys). I LOVE being licked down there, just a bit insecure with it with all these changes in my body this past year 

Answering all day long! Ask me more questions ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

DEFINITELY looks. Big time. My poor interns, who are complete fit gurus, were visibly taken back when I stumbled in yesterday morning.

That's so hot, Love! I can imagine in the coming months as you just keep piling on the pounds you will have more and more of those looks and interactions! Uggh the shame stories from you are gonna be so hot! I can hardly wait! So glad people are giving you so many cookies! Just what a growing piggy needs! 😍

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

ASK ME ANYTHING ❤️ASK ME ANYTHING :) 

IMG_1456.jpg

OK, let's take a moment to give thanks and praise to those precious crescents of fat tit-meat rising up and over the top of Casey's shirt.... 
1) When you are about to receive food, like looking over the contents of a new box of donuts at your desk, or about to open the lid of your favorite pizza... Do you find yourself performing an excited anticipatory fat dance in you chair? Like a puppy about to be fed. The happy involuntary rhythmic bouncy jiggling back and forth wiggle of all your fatness preparing to be replenished? If so, Please expound. 

• Curvage Model
42 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

OK, let's take a moment to give thanks and praise to those precious crescents of fat tit-meat rising up and over the top of Casey's shirt.... 
1) When you are about to receive food, like looking over the contents of a new box of donuts at your desk, or about to open the lid of your favorite pizza... Do you find yourself performing an excited anticipatory fat dance in you chair? Like a puppy about to be fed. The happy involuntary rhythmic bouncy jiggling back and forth wiggle of all your fatness preparing to be replenished? If so, Please expound. 

Oh it's way beyond a fat dance lol, it's a full blown belly rub. I actively rub my belly all day long. Even at work. Kinda similar to a pregnant woman who it's socially ok for them to have their hand on their belly or slowly rubbing it randomly, that is me all day long shamelessly. If I'm seated, you can bet my hands are sitting comfortably between my gut and fupa feeling that heat constantly. When there's food involved, in all situations, I just lose myself a bit. I'm not me anymore, I am a hole for it to go into. It's fucking wild and I know that sounds insane and may be hard to understand if you've never experienced it, which I assume many of you haven't...but in those moments where food enters my visual field I just become almost animalistic. It's a one track thought process to how I can get all the food into my mouth and in my belly as fast as possible. I'm a bit obsessive where I can't just graze, I can't leave something unfinished....I have to finish every single bit of food on whatever plate, tray, box, bowl, or whatever is presented to me. It's either all or nothing. Laser focus on the food and getting it into me as fast as possible. There's so much psychology behind that too that I've come to understand in my studies and own experiences. Not sure if that answered the question but overall - my body and mind surrender to food the second it's in my sight. 

Answering all day long! Ask me more questions ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7

What would be your perfect morning waking up? I'm talking where you have the WHOLE day off and there is someone to feed, cuddle and fuck you ;) What food would you want to wake up to? Where's the first place you want his hands going? What would get you the HORNIEST to start your day? 😍

Oh Thank You Casey. That answer far exceeded the levels of excitement I had anticipated. Every detail compounding my infatuation. All of it (as always) so candid and generously open. Re-read it three times already. 

Answering all day long! Ask me more questions ❤️ 

You are so wonderfully pretty and plump. You have garnered legions of loyal admirers. Every one shocked and astonished to have discovered a person so physically beautiful. Most "Beautiful People" we tend to think have fallen into that state of grace accidentally. To think you have blossomed "on purpose" is exceptional. Certainly you've been amply blessed by nature and fine genes. Tho undoubtedly you have developed and created your own remarkable level of extreme Beauty. Which must be an incredibly satisfying point of pride. I am always impressed with how pretty you are. I often zoom in on your face to masturbate focused solely on your loveliness. I know some of my appreciation is wrapped up in who you are, the feelings and bonds I have as we get to know you more and more. But there is your sexy and pretty face. My (slightly uncomfortable) question is: Do you believe as I do, That you are becoming WAY TF Prettier as you grow fatter? Your face softening and filling out? Perhaps your joy, self-esteem and confidence beaming through the lens? I sometimes feel funny mentioning that you are 'becoming prettier' because "Wait what, I wasn't so pretty before?" Yes, You were always adorable. But now, like fucking breathtaking... Don't you agree? 

• Curvage Model

What would be your perfect morning waking up? I'm talking where you have the WHOLE day off and there is someone to feed, cuddle and fuck you ;) What food would you want to wake up to? Where's the first place you want his hands going? What would get you the HORNIEST to start your day? 😍

I've been so blessed to experience this a few times over the past few years, but never at this size and with this level of certainty in myself. Ideally, my day would begin with my belly still aching from the night before. I'd wake up to donuts for me to snack on until my pancakes were ready. A day full of all my favorites - pizzas, donuts, fries, wings, Chinese food, creamy pastas, cream, ice cream.. all the Casey classics. Belly would definitely take priority of where I'd like hands to be. My belly pretty much demands all attention at this point. I'd probably want to spend a lot of the day restrained as well ❤️ 

34 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

What do you think about guys/girls who have a belly size preference? Like do you think it’s a turn off for you when someone tells you “I liked it when you were ‘this’ size” whenever someone looks back on your earlier gains?

Honestly, I have mixed feelings on that. I've been with a lot of guys in the past who had cut off points in weight for me simply bc they were ashamed to be with a girl past a certain size. So in a nature vs nurture kinda way, my initial instinct when I hear that is to throw my guard right up. HOWEVER, we've all got preferences and there is nothing wrong with that. There was a time when I NEVER thought I'd let myself go past 200. That wasn't my preference. But clearly, that evolved. So I super super respect all preferences. I do kinda think guys need to be careful with that perspective/preference tho. I hope I don't offend anyone in saying this bc it certainly isn't my intention, but I often tend to think that feeders don't realize how addicting this lifestyle can be. We are encouraged to eat and eat and eat and grow and grow and grow and once you reach a certain weight, you can't just shut that off. The addictive behaviors are there. It's really hard to gain 100lbs and hit 250 and then just shut off and say "OK, done growing now!" I'd argue that in some cases, you can't have both. But obviously that doesn't apply to everyone! I look back at myself around 160/170 and fuck, I was adorable!! I had the cutest little ** belly. I totally get how that could be someones preferred aesthetic. Me at that weight is VERY different for me at this weight now and I would never ever want someone to force it. Being with a thick/chubby girl is not the same as being with an SSBBW and so on. I'm rambling a bit now but to answer your question directly - it is not a turn off at all! In some cases it can be a red flag, in some cases it can set a boundary with someone for me, and in some cases it just means that perhaps they might not stick around the Casey fam for the long run as I grow and grow! It can go both ways too, I may not appeal to some now because perhaps I'm too SMALL for them. Perhaps they prefer superfats. It's all a big, fat, beautiful spectrum and there's something for everyone ❤️  

32 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

My (slightly uncomfortable) question is: Do you believe as I do, That you are becoming WAY TF Prettier as you grow fatter? Your face softening and filling out? Perhaps your joy, self-esteem and confidence beaming through the lens? I sometimes feel funny mentioning that you are 'becoming prettier' because "Wait what, I wasn't so pretty before?" Yes, You were always adorable. But now, like fucking breathtaking... Don't you agree? 

I totally understand what you mean when you say uncomfortable, bc this can often bc hard for me to say as well bc I have never really been an overly confident person. You guys see me only in a community where I feel empowered and safe - but in my real life, I'm really quite shy and introverted and insecure for reasons other than weight. I tend to be a bit awkward, soft spoken, and appear unsure of myself at times. However, as I've continued to grow - I feel so much prettier than I used to. Reflecting on my most recent video specifically, I look at those old photos of myself from college.....they're hard to see tbh. I look so unhealthy. My face looks so boney and sunken in some photos. I remember constantly worrying about how I looked, convinced that I was HIDEOUS. My face has swelled tremendously. I find my thick chubby cheeks so damn beautiful. My chins each mark a tier of pride in my weight gain for me. My smile is so different now. It is natural in every photo vs. forced before. I feel so beautiful now.... every part of me. I used to be so insecure about my arms, now I celebrate them. I used to hide behind dark clothes and baggy shirts, now I show off every curve in every way I can. It's a drastic change in beauty for me. My skin is so much healthier. I struggled with acne my entire life. You guys have no idea what I went through with my skin. Paying hundreds of dollars trying to fix it and alter it. Since gaining weight, it's so soft and clear and beautiful. My hair, so strong and healthy. You guys constantly comment on how I lack stretch marks. Although I will tell you I have faint ones (I'm so freaking pale), I truly attribute it to an improved and healthier elasticity in my skin. So yes, I do agree ❤️  And thank you so so much ❤️  That's an incredible compliment.

18 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

before you met your first feeder, did you know/looked into the feederism community?

SO - in early high school when pursuing pro-anorexia forums, I SOMEHOW stumbled across Dimensions. I remember being fucking mindblown. I used to read those stories in awe and honestly, in fear. It led to a few quick youtube discovers of old school webcam belly videos, but I shut that down in my mind real quick and suppressed it for so long. So I knew it was out there, but I NEVER knew there were communities. I didn't realize there were so many others like me. I had no idea all of this existed. I am so thankful that I found it when I did tho ❤️  

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:
20 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

before you met your first feeder, did you know/looked into the feederism community?

SO - in early high school when pursuing pro-anorexia forums, I SOMEHOW stumbled across Dimensions. I remember being fucking mindblown. I used to read those stories in awe and honestly, in fear. It led to a few quick youtube discovers of old school webcam belly videos, but I shut that down in my mind real quick and suppressed it for so long. So I knew it was out there, but I NEVER knew there were communities. I didn't realize there were so many others like me. I had no idea all of this existed. I am so thankful that I found it when I did tho ❤️  

yes, im so thankful too about browsing and being apart of this community :) 

When I was 13-15 years old I was fantasizing about pregnant women and fat/obese women, when I was 15-18 I browswed the internet and looking at pregnant women and when I was 18 I dicovered the feederism community ❤️ 

Guest Dave1431010
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Honestly, I have mixed feelings on that. I've been with a lot of guys in the past who had cut off points in weight for me simply bc they were ashamed to be with a girl past a certain size. So in a nature vs nurture kinda way, my initial instinct when I hear that is to throw my guard right up. HOWEVER, we've all got preferences and there is nothing wrong with that. There was a time when I NEVER thought I'd let myself go past 200. That wasn't my preference. But clearly, that evolved. So I super super respect all preferences. I do kinda think guys need to be careful with that perspective/preference tho. I hope I don't offend anyone in saying this bc it certainly isn't my intention, but I often tend to think that feeders don't realize how addicting this lifestyle can be. We are encouraged to eat and eat and eat and grow and grow and grow and once you reach a certain weight, you can't just shut that off. The addictive behaviors are there. It's really hard to gain 100lbs and hit 250 and then just shut off and say "OK, done growing now!" I'd argue that in some cases, you can't have both. But obviously that doesn't apply to everyone! I look back at myself around 160/170 and fuck, I was adorable!! I had the cutest little ** belly. I totally get how that could be someones preferred aesthetic. Me at that weight is VERY different for me at this weight now and I would never ever want someone to force it. Being with a thick/chubby girl is not the same as being with an SSBBW and so on. I'm rambling a bit now but to answer your question directly - it is not a turn off at all! In some cases it can be a red flag, in some cases it can set a boundary with someone for me, and in some cases it just means that perhaps they might not stick around the Casey fam for the long run as I grow and grow! It can go both ways too, I may not appeal to some now because perhaps I'm too SMALL for them. Perhaps they prefer superfats. It's all a big, fat, beautiful spectrum and there's something for everyone ❤️  

This is interesting about the “addictive lifestyle” of being a feedee. I’m curious, does that ever scare you? Or have you ever looked at a model and been a little bit worried for their mental wellbeing given that this is truly an “addictive” thing?

i struggle with that a lot myself. I hate being like a “party pooper” but sometimes I have moral worries about the people I’m so attracted to. And it’s kind of a grey area too — plenty of models on here gain in a way that is actually very health cautious, probably as health cautious as you could be doing a think like this. But some engage in feeding in a way that does feel very much in the realm of “addiction.” And I kind of worry about it. And because of that, I feel guilty about being attracted to it.

I’ve dealt with eating disorders of my own in the past and.. it’s a very hard thing to rationalize and come to terms with. And maybe that’s why I worry. I know that anyone who’s reading this is probably thinking: 1) it’s not my business and 2) the women in here can do whatever they want with their own bodies. And I wholeheartedly agree with both of those statements. I just wonder if this becomes an unhealthy cycle of being enablers to people who might be struggling with mental health, addiction, and/or eating disorders. 

Sorry for the serious and/or depressing question lol.. I’m kind of thinking out loud here. None of this was directed at you either, just thinking about some of the models I’ve seen throughout the years  

• Curvage Model

Favorite pizza place in your area? :)

Do you want any kids in the future? 

So I'm going to refrain from using a specific name for safety reasons - however my favorite pizza place near my home is this ADORABLE little family owned pizza shop. They make huge, thick, fluffy pizza that is absolutely to die to for! And they have the most yummy garlic knots!

Absolutely! I want to be bred but I also really just want to be a mom ❤️ 

1 hour ago, FASWE87 said:

yes, im so thankful too about browsing and being apart of this community :) 

When I was 13-15 years old I was fantasizing about pregnant women and fat/obese women, when I was 15-18 I browswed the internet and looking at pregnant women and when I was 18 I dicovered the feederism community ❤️ 

So happy you found your place here ❤️ It's really pretty special how many amazing people you meet along the way!

45 minutes ago, Dave1431010 said:

This is interesting about the “addictive lifestyle” of being a feedee. I’m curious, does that ever scare you? Or have you ever looked at a model and been a little bit worried for their mental wellbeing given that this is truly an “addictive” thing?

i struggle with that a lot myself. I hate being like a “party pooper” but sometimes I have moral worries about the people I’m so attracted to. And it’s kind of a grey area too — plenty of models on here gain in a way that is actually very health cautious, probably as health cautious as you could be doing a think like this. But some engage in feeding in a way that does feel very much in the realm of “addiction.” And I kind of worry about it. And because of that, I feel guilty about being attracted to it.

I’ve dealt with eating disorders of my own in the past and.. it’s a very hard thing to rationalize and come to terms with. And maybe that’s why I worry. I know that anyone who’s reading this is probably thinking: 1) it’s not my business and 2) the women in here can do whatever they want with their own bodies. And I wholeheartedly agree with both of those statements. I just wonder if this becomes an unhealthy cycle of being enablers to people who might be struggling with mental health, addiction, and/or eating disorders. 

Sorry for the serious and/or depressing question lol.. I’m kind of thinking out loud here. None of this was directed at you either, just thinking about some of the models I’ve seen throughout the years  

Hey there! First of all - do not apologize one bit for your curiosities, feelings, or thoughts ❤️ Everything is welcomed here, 100% free of judgement always. Let me start by saying that it is absolutely and entirely scary at times. It's scary in general to defy the norms of society, but it's even scarier when doing it in a manner that presents with a variety of health risks and other challenges. In terms of other models, I gotta admit I really try to avoid letting myself have those thoughts. They do them, I do me. I can't let my brain go down that path.

There's definitely a lot of moral struggle with this. I mentioned last night, sometimes it feels really challenging for me to set myself free mentally. I used to struggle with this more before, but in time it has gotten easier and easier. 

I'm not sure if this will answer you questions, but I certainly do want to validate your thoughts and tell you that I 100% understand everything you're saying, and I have super been there too. I will share with you how I work through it with myself. With my prior eating disorders, I have experienced what I truly feel was rock bottom. Starved, depressed, self harming, malnourished...so much more than I am not ready to share publicly. That was SO unhealthy. Beyond unhealthy. I mean this is a bit morbid, but I truly was going to end up dead if I continued like that. So now we look at me now, how far I've come and how much things have changed. Surely, we can argue I am engaging in unhealthy habits. All day long. ABSOLUTELY. I will not deny that. But what is the difference in the two situations? I am happy. SO blissfully happy. Happy enough to carry over into my personal life which fuels me to thrive in my career, my friendships, my relationships. I don't talk about my work much - but I literally make tiny beautiful miracles happen every day. It's incredible. I would never, EVER be able to do that if I was the way that I was before. I am a much happier person and because of that, I am able to better invest myself into life. That happiness....that difference in my mental health is the best thing to ever happen to me. 

Now, regarding health issues I will just say this - if this ever brought me to a place where I was faced with a life threatening health issue, I would certainly improve some of my habits to ensure the longevity of my life. That does not mean weight loss when I say that. I just mean better habits. I am entirely open to that if need be :)

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm rambling a bit now but to answer your question directly - it is not a turn off at all! In some cases it can be a red flag, in some cases it can set a boundary with someone for me, and in some cases it just means that perhaps they might not stick around the Casey fam for the long run as I grow and grow! It can go both ways too, I may not appeal to some now because perhaps I'm too SMALL for them. Perhaps they prefer superfats. It's all a big, fat, beautiful spectrum and there's something for everyone ❤️ 

Sorry I didn’t mean to make you ramble haha. Originally I was gonna ask this question on a separate forum I intended on making but backed out of it. I should say that I kinda feel bad about myself because I do have some preferences (though they’re not so bad). But I’ll say this: I will never leave your fam! To me, the most important thing that makes you attractive is you have a very kind personality! You’re nice, funny, have a good heart, have a great sense of humor and you’re chill! Whether you have a big belly or not, you’re attractive to me no matter what!❤️😊❤️