Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I just took a shower and I was so sore, achey, and tired from existing out of my bed today that I sat down on the edge of my tub to wash myself and shave my legs. That failed epically bc I could not navigate through my rolls upon rolls up fat in that seated, squished position like that. It is a low edge too, so I struggle so much to heave myself back up and almost took my entire shower curtain with me. So much is changing, faster than ever lately. I love these little struggles that remind me of my greed

4AE16CD2-4A20-4545-9922-25DE496D61B5.jpeg.4342fe8b0d035b0662782e2b33898c78.jpg

Can you and I have a romantic evening in the tub were I’m on top of you while I kiss all over your wet soaking body and the heat of the water makes us sweat?❤️😍❤️

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

@Curvage Casey Babe, you're so talented and interesting, it could be a short post or long one! You always keep my attention and I love your details! Thank you for sharing with us on here as I know it takes time to think and then write this all out. :) Hope you're eating well tonight! ;) 

Thank you love ❤️ I really appreciate you guys. I am mid, post-work gluttony stuffing myself like an animal. I'm a little upset bc they didn't put extra cheese on my pizzas like I asked :(  But using that as an excuse to melt up some ice cream to drink with it

7 minutes ago, Zusu said:

That sounds like an adventure worth taking. 🥰

Hehe I'm glad you think so ❤️ 

Just now, TheGoldenDun said:

Love you to babe!❤️😍❤️
It always brings a smile on my face you love my art of your beautiful piggy form! If this and my horse form were all real we would live a happy life together!❤️😍❤️

I wish! I love to daydream the fantasy tho!

2 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

I'm going to need to read this again to really focus my thoughts on it - but on initial reading it comes across as one of the most cathartic experiences of your life.  The fulfillment (at least partially) of a long held dream, and something of an affirmation that the dream is indeed what you want for your life.

I will read it again later tonight and hopefully have a bit more to say on it, but if nothing else I'm so happy for you that it turned out be everything you'd hoped.  ❤️

Hehehe I'm so happy you enjoyed it and can't wait to hear your thoughts later on ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7
5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

a little upset bc they didn't put extra cheese on my pizzas like I asked

They didn't get my lady's order right!??? 

I will call them like, "what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. If you fix my Casey's order right now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will kill you." 😂

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Is it weird that I have been fixated lately on the thought of eating actual lard? 😅

Many cuisines use lard for cooking, also for spreading like butter. So no, it’s not weird😂

Peter Griffin got thin once in family guy. Then he fell into a vat of lard and drank it all and got fat again. I’d say there’s no harm at all.

Guest Marshall7
20 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Is it weird that I have been fixated lately on the thought of eating actual lard? 😅

No, please eat ALL you can ;)

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

They didn't get my lady's order right!??? 

I will call them like, "what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. If you fix my Casey's order right now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will kill you." 😂

Hahahahha ok Liam Neeson 😘 One of my most favorite movies of all time!

1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Many cuisines use lard for cooking, also for spreading like butter. So no, it’s not weird😂

Peter Griffin got thin once in family guy. Then he fell into a vat of lard and drank it all and got fat again. I’d say there’s no harm at all.

Ugh I'd love to drown in lard and blow myself up

1 hour ago, pgtip00 said:

Seems like a logical progression. You want to consume anything that is fattening, lard is - literally - FAT! 

Hehehe I love how accepting you are of my piggish ways ;) 

50 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

No, please eat ALL you can ;)

If you insist!! ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

2021 GOALS!!

Tell me, what are some goals you'd like to see your favorite hog Casey accomplish in 2021 regarding WG, kink, eating, mobility, sexual stuff, etc? What would you love to see happen for me in 2021?

Oh! cracks knuckles This is gonna be good! I'm gonna think about it and write it out ;)

Guest Marshall7
8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

One of my most favorite movies of all time!

Finding a lady who feels this way about a movie like that....uggh you are 1 in a million, Casey! If only you loved the NFL and college football you would be completely PERFECT! jk ;)😂

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I don't suspect it is any more fattening than the pizzas, doughnuts and heavy cream with which you regularly fuel your astonishing gain. Certainly not as effective as your special shakes. But you know all this.  I'm sure what intrigues you is the psychological sensual and sexual aspect of consuming rendered pure pig's fat directly into your massively plump physique. And Yes, it's hot af. Very arousing. The thoughts that the fat would enter you as a vessel and settle itself just as it is in your fat ass, heavy sac-like boobs and potbelly. You are what you eat. 
Maybe as a chip dip.
I imagine pure lard is a tough stuffing but the pain would be exquisite. Seems best shared as a feeding experience. But then, what isn't? Maybe start with drinking bacon grease. Or saving it chilled in the fridge as a snack, perhaps to slather on your pizza. Bacon fat goes down a lot easier with all of it's flavor. But I suppose it misses some of the point. Lard is PURE FAT. 
btw, local butchers and pig farms would probably have the best lard. That would be a fun excursion as a date. Taking Casey to a visit a small local pig farm. I could see You telling the strapping young farmer how much you love pigs, "Ohh! They are so fat and adorable! Honestly, I'm so jealous.  They have the perfect life. Everything taken care of for them. Just wallowing around constantly provided with food to fatten up on." Then we buy a shit ton of lard. Probably best in the summer. Outdoorsy, and you in a crop top showing off your belly. 
Oh finally, this photo tho... holy shit the 9 pounds look good: 

4AE16CD2-4A20-4545-9922-25DE496D61B5.jpeg.4342fe8b0d035b0662782e2b33898c78.jpg.9f4220e0210606ed03b555f98905135d.jpg

27 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

2021 GOALS!!

Tell me, what are some goals you'd like to see your favorite hog Casey accomplish in 2021 regarding WG, kink, eating, mobility, sexual stuff, etc? What would you love to see happen for me in 2021?

I’d love to see like a waddle video. Just set up your camera in the hallway and just waddle up and down, rocking left and right from how big and heavy your belly is. More ass play. Vore role play of course😉. This one might sound weird, but I’d also love to see a video where you’re laying down on your back, on the bed or floor, and just roll yourself from side to side to see how round you are!❤️😍❤️Mmmph that would make my day!

Thanks for sharing your 4 days of adventures into immobility and gluttony.

It was a fantastic read I stayed riveted thru the whole thing.

In the past I had days where I would just eat all day sleep and eat more so I know what you felt to some degree.

My GF was constantly bringing me snacks and making sure I stayed full. It is a very unique experience and I don't think I could have described it any better than you did.

9 lbs is really very good you should be proud of that I know I would be.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

Oh! cracks knuckles This is gonna be good! I'm gonna think about it and write it out ;)

Oh you know I can't wait to hear what you have in store for me in 2021 babe ❤️ 

1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

I don't suspect it is any more fattening than the pizzas, doughnuts and heavy cream with which you regularly fuel your astonishing gain. Certainly not as effective as your special shakes. But you know all this.  I'm sure what intrigues you is the psychological sensual and sexual aspect of consuming rendered pure pig's fat directly into your massively plump physique. And Yes, it's hot af. Very arousing. The thoughts that the fat would enter you as a vessel and settle itself just as it is in your fat ass, heavy sac-like boobs and potbelly. You are what you eat. 
Maybe as a chip dip.
I imagine pure lard is a tough stuffing but the pain would be exquisite. Seems best shared as a feeding experience. But then, what isn't? Maybe start with drinking bacon grease. Or saving it chilled in the fridge as a snack, perhaps to slather on your pizza. Bacon fat goes down a lot easier with all of it's flavor. But I suppose it misses some of the point. Lard is PURE FAT. 
btw, local butchers and pig farms would probably have the best lard. That would be a fun excursion as a date. Taking Casey to a visit a small local pig farm. I could see You telling the strapping young farmer how much you love pigs, "Ohh! They are so fat and adorable! Honestly, I'm so jealous.  They have the perfect life. Everything taken care of for them. Just wallowing around constantly provided with food to fatten up on." Then we buy a shit ton of lard. Probably best in the summer. Outdoorsy, and you in a crop top showing off your belly. 
Oh finally, this photo tho... holy shit the 9 pounds look good: 

You're so accepting of all my whacky feedee ideas ❤️ Definitely a good idea to use as a chip dip or something. Hmm... I'll have to get clever. I'd love to be rolled onto the local pig farm, I'll fit right in ❤️ I'm so happy you love the pics. I truly notice each of those 9 lbs across my entire body. I am so proud of myself 

47 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I’d love to see like a waddle video. Just set up your camera in the hallway and just waddle up and down, rocking left and right from how big and heavy your belly is. More ass play. Vore role play of course😉. This one might sound weird, but I’d also love to see a video where you’re laying down on your back, on the bed or floor, and just roll yourself from side to side to see how round you are!❤️😍❤️Mmmph that would make my day!

There's a waddle one in the works ❤️ I've been working on something very unique and special hehehe

But no that is an awesome idea, all of them!!! Thank you so so much love ❤️ 

42 minutes ago, Barkley said:

Thanks for sharing your 4 days of adventures into immobility and gluttony.

It was a fantastic read I stayed riveted thru the whole thing.

In the past I had days where I would just eat all day sleep and eat more so I know what you felt to some degree.

My GF was constantly bringing me snacks and making sure I stayed full. It is a very unique experience and I don't think I could have described it any better than you did.

9 lbs is really very good you should be proud of that I know I would be.

I'm so happy you've been keeping up! Thank you so so so much ❤️ it's an amazing experience and I had a hard time explaining it at first, but I wanted to make sure I documented the amazing memory ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

I feel these 9lbs so vividly. My chins. My neck. My cheeks. My tits. My heavy fucking arms. My gut. But my fupa...but fupa is so different. It's so thick. It's heavy. It jiggles with every move now, constantly teasing me and stimulating me. My gut sits so heavy on top of it, adding to the incredible sensation. I lathered this whole body in coconut oil tonight. What used to be an effortless task, is now so exhausting and time consuming with all this extra body. I have to baby powder my rolls and folds after due to the heat my body produces. I feel like a pampered pig

AF402332-A39A-4029-AB3A-130145D08306.jpeg.8ad66ecba6774bf434ff2c5112d1b1ec.jpg

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

2021 GOALS!!

that you keep pushing yourself almost every night with huge stuffings like you do now, your capacity will grow and the pounds will add more and more