Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Tell me how fat I am and how there’s no turning back now ;) 

DB37CA59-4D68-4121-89E2-7BE9A3722DA7.jpeg

A27FD68C-9614-4B6D-B84F-54532FE2535A.jpeg

0C722D75-A50E-4CAA-981C-9A00EE86CBD6.jpeg

Pretty soon, if you stay at it, you’re going to need to shop for “the chair” that you sit in most of your waking and sleeping hours, as you’re mostly going to be immobile. You’ll need to protect your knees and avoid walking, but you’ll need a comfy place to eat and watch TV. I recommend this one: https://www.roomstogo.com/furniture/product/cindy-crawford-home-alpen-ridge-tan-glider-recliner/11587257. It’s very comfy, but make sure you place it as close to the door and fridge as you can, so you can heave yourself up for deliveries when they come.

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I have no words to describe what just happened. All i know is that i neeed to be hosed off and properly fucked in the worst way right now. Fuck. My gut is exploding with fullness.... you'll see on Monday ❤️ 

F9DDEEFE-C2CC-48C5-BCB1-03C478D33FAF.jpeg.e7eeb047cc01419062f044aa9b0539d4.jpg

4E8DE2B0-C179-4903-9A1D-1F4A7520B8E0.jpeg.6e1c87de9df8dfb8ae1227894d5de964.jpg

You should have gained more during quarantine. I think what you need is to be confined to a bed while someone force-feeds you fast food and ice cream. It’ll be unacceptable for you to be any less than 300 by the end of the year. You look far too skinny - shame on you. You need to be an immobile set of fuck holes for your feeder. If you’re not a helpless, sedentary, smelly little hog by this time next year, that’ll be a failure on your part. Find an all-you-can-eat buffet near you and take a week eating nothing but fat and carbs.

34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Q&A TONIGHT!!

Hey guys. I finally have some time tonight and really need to get my mind off things. Let's do a Q&A!!!

Last time you guys asked me some really thoughtful and amazing questions and I had a BLAST answering them. Let's keep it going!
Nothing is off limits - sex, friends, family, real life stuff, weight gain, feeding, relationships - ANY FUCKING THING. 

let's get it going! ❤️ 

Is it getting harder to fit into a bathtub yet?

How easy is it for you to get out of breath?

When you become immobile, how would you feel about a bunch of guys running a train on you like you’re a waterbed with a flashlight in it?

Do you ever put anything healthy in your diet, just to take a break from the calorie overload?

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Q&A TONIGHT!!

Hey guys. I finally have some time tonight and really need to get my mind off things. Let's do a Q&A!!!

Last time you guys asked me some really thoughtful and amazing questions and I had a BLAST answering them. Let's keep it going!
Nothing is off limits - sex, friends, family, real life stuff, weight gain, feeding, relationships - ANY FUCKING THING. 

let's get it going! ❤️ 

Oh! One other thing. How do you feel about stretch marks? Do you want to avoid them, are just okay with them, or do you you want to get a bunch?

32 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Feel free to keep the questions coming!! I love answering them :) 

005EA4A2-F0AB-42E9-A77C-507FD19867C1.jpeg.3ee73ce3e6f37ad6232ec8d092c36220.jpg

3BD78D39-773D-4ABE-BB05-6AF5C5D947E6.jpeg.33d83c55a1296a0cba7785a79e9be6ec.jpg

6205E310-D7EE-45E6-B892-3A662C6F1C3C.jpeg.68fd32aac7372a8a26ab060c6c696d1b.jpg

Has it become harder to shave? Your fupa is pretty much a landslide over your crotch, so I’d imagine it’s harder.

Also, do you have to constantly update your wardrobe, or do you just try to squeeze into old clothes when you’re out in public?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

It’s crazy how sedentary I’ve become. Those from my early gaining days long ago may recall I had always said I’d remain somewhat active...but that feels so far gone now. I filmed a workout video for you guys the other day. Maybe like 5 minutes of physical activity all together if you take out all the breaks and talking? I’m not kidding when I say I was SORE for days after. I had always retained a lot of my muscle, but quarantine is what really caused all of that to spiral. I had never been a sedentary person even when I did start to gain. But quarantine allowed me to be lazy and learn to LOVE being lazy. I almost wonder if it’s part of what has caused my ass to expand so much, from sitting on it so much. Even up until recently I always still went grocery shopping but lately I just have it delivered. I even hired a cleaning lady bc cleaning my whole condo exhausts me. This is a part of this fetish that I truly never ever expected myself to allow to happen but now that I’m lazier than ever I don’t ever seen it being any other way. I love being on the couch or in bed filling my gut with a good show on. I could do it all day ever day. And I WILL do it all day ever day soon enough. 

Hiring a cleaning lady seems like the first step down the road to being a permanently beached whale. You’ve said you want to hit 400, right? I’m curious what mass you have to reach before you need like, a full-time caretaker. Are you going to be able to have a career when you’re immobile? It seems like at some point, as it becomes harder to get out, it’ll be harder to earn a living and buy fattening food, so you’ll hit a point of diminishing returns. You’ll need more money to maintain weight, right?

• 1 month later...