Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Casey changed the title to BBW Casey - from fit to FAT (100+lbs gained)
43 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Guys holy shit it's 11:30am were I live and I am just now waking up....i NEVER sleep this late. I went to bed with such a full gut after being a messy pig ..... i literally felt buzzed on food

0D7BD86B-4036-4D61-8C0A-E85AB94DCC0A.jpeg.fa1d63f5ef801db6d5078ed77fde2ef8.jpg

I can’t stop staring at you. You are very gorgeous and your big belly is SOO round. It must feel nice to be so full and big so you can rub that soft tummy all day long. The cutest piggy I’ve ever seen❤️😍❤️

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehe thank you guys! I always smile when I hop on here and see all your sweet messages. I hope you're all having a great weekend. I am still in awe of the video I made last night. I am really hoping it is well-received by you guys because I'd love to turn it into a series for us. ❤️ 

AED7DB02-FEB3-4873-85CD-445904890272.jpeg.06d1a1df8bf61f745b473d2f8f98fc3c.jpg

Mmmmm. Only thing better than a piggy is a chocolate covered piggy❤️🤤❤️

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2020 at 9:51 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Me waiting for two dozen donuts and a pumpkin spice latte literally never happier to have a full day of being a hog ahead of me (jk, I know that’s every day)

E6C644E5-BD6B-441B-9809-1DCEF229603C.jpeg

Oh my goodness. I’ve never seen you so cute before. You have such a beautiful smile and gorgeous eyes.❤️❤️❤️

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

The pig outdid herself tonight. Might need to send in a forklift to get me out of this bed in the morning. PACKED FULL

8B541518-A40F-4462-9E9A-BC25203FF1F9.jpeg

257CBD32-A8AD-4833-A208-095410DE0763.jpeg

D0625378-4655-4606-AC56-F75178817B58.jpeg

So big and round😍🤤 I’m just imagining you rolling around the house. With all that food to sleep off of, you’ll have a soft and yummy big belly in the morning.❤️

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I want to do something fun today and something different in here. I have my regulars who post often but I know there’s also a ton of lurkers in here. All of you mean so dang much to me. Like I truly consider you guys friends. I want to know more about you - ALL of you! 

Tell me how long you’ve been a fan, what your main interests in this fetish are (stuffing, hedonism, fat shame, messy eating, etc), tell me your favorite Casey video of all time, and a fun fact about yourself! Feel free to answer one or all of them. I love learning more about you guys!  

ill share too later and give an updated long version of “my story”.

also, I cannot thank you guys enough for the support with my latest clip. That’s the longest video I’ve ever posted and I was really nervous to price something over $10. Thank you for believing in me and always supporting everything I do ❤️

I discovered Curvage more than a year ago and I immediately became a fan of yours when I found your clips and images. I just love how curvy you were and how beautiful you are and not afraid to show it! I didn’t actually sign up to become a member until the end of last year and I was able to purchase your earlier clips and I fell in love with you❤️❤️❤️. I have a few interests about the big belly fetish, but my mains are stuffing, inflation, and of course vore fantasy (which I know you’re aware of since I made a story about you! And I’d absolutely love to make a sequel story!❤️😁❤️) Other belly kinks like fat shaming and hedonism isn’t really my thing as much as I am a gentleman and treat beautiful big curvy women with respect😇(but I’ll often use the word “piggy”😈) For me personally I would love to feed big women until they’re so bloated they can’t move. And when they feel stuffed and in pain I would sit behind them and rub and massage their belly and tell them how beautiful they are. I just love curvy women! Whether they have small or big bellies or are just curvy and plump in general, I would love to date a curvy woman!

As for my favorite videos of you? It’s so hard to figure out! They’re all so good! But if I had to choose it’d be between your Weight Gain Denial Role Play and Casey’s Biggest Turn Ons! I love how your belly started small to becoming to big in a short amount of time! I also love your choice of clothing in your weight gain denial video!😘 But overall, all your videos are deliciously good!

A fun fact about myself is that I practice martial arts! I’ve been practicing for 7 years now and it has changed my life completely. It has also helped overcome fears and worries of this world and made my confidence better! It’s especially important to me now considering we have a pandemic going on and everybody seems to go crazy now a days. Another fun fact about me is that love to write and want to be a writer some day! I have many stories I want to write (which are outside this subject) but for now I am practicing more of my writing abilities here on Curvage as it helps me come up with ideas for my favorite fetish!❤️❤️❤️

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hey babes! So I have a really busy day today - my last day of school! I have decided to extend the offer on Becoming A Pig 2: CREAM until tonight when I'm done with my last class so RUN WHILE YOU CAN lol. Check out my latest clip too, it's so fucking slutty ;)

TOMORROW I HEAD TO SAN DIEGO!!! ❤️ SO EXCITED OMFGGGGG. 

How are all of you? Leave me some messages (fat shames, hellos, highlights of your day, opinions on my new clips!). Leave me something happy or sexy or positive to come back to later ❤️ 

Hi Casey! Well I’ve been alright, it’s basically the same thing every day. Get up, go to work, go home. And on some days I have off of work and just do whatever lol. Wish I had a better job but can’t do much when there’s a PaNdEmIc GoInG oN XP. Congrats on your last day of school!! I’m glad that you are staying positive and learning during these hectic times. I hope you enjoy your trip to San Diego! And I also want to say that you are very beautiful and sweet!❤️😊❤️. How are you doing? Everything else going well besides school and work? Is there anything you would like to know about me?

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Had such a nice afternoon relaxing and stuffing by the pool! Getting all cute now and heading out to find somewhere to do a nice little (big? who am I kidding lol) public stuffing but just cannot decide what my belly is craving!! Help!!

Also, I literally have never felt as beautiful as I have today waddling around like a fat supermodel showing off these curves ❤️ 

7F874882-E0FF-4A58-88AF-D6DBAEF42BBD.png.56d6f1c9ff947bf20ca389d947ab9f1c.png

I just love looking at you from a side view! You’re so BIG!!! Look at that delicious round belly!❤️😍🤤❤️

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Another amazing day of relaxing and growing!! I enjoyed some time by the pool again and tanned this big gut. Shoutout to @jpark786 for pointing out to me that my gut is so fucking big that I now have a tan line my underbelly and I literally cannot get over it!

DF5F39A5-055F-456D-B1F7-6DA6F53F466E.png.5e61b7131c6044eceac624e8199a9ca8.png

Your cute face along with that big belly makes a wonderful combination!❤️😍❤️And yes that tan line is so sexy! If you put lotion or oil on your gut will look shiny!

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Alright babes, somewhere in the midst of all these fun San Diego clips I'm making - will also be my 100th upload to Curvage. Now, obviously I've made way more than 100 videos over the years before I came here... BUT, this place means the world to me and has evolved into more than I ever imagined it would be. Any thoughts on what I should do for the epic 100th upload?

Butt shots. I really want to see your big jiggly butt❤️😍❤️

16 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Tell me how I ruined that fit skinny little body I once had. How there's no turning back now. How my only purposes now are food and cock

IMG_0878.JPG

You’re so gorgeous and beautiful and FAT! I’ve never had a girlfriend ever but I wish I had one just like you. I would treat her so well and respectfully about her choices in having a big gut and help her along the way.❤️❤️❤️

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Office fatty ❤️

4F12F897-56B3-4AFE-A3D1-A9E7DA4FB5DC.jpeg.39655ec0b302097c846fb58a3093b56a.jpg

I genuinely would want to date you. I know I say a lot about bellies but you have such a gorgeous and beautiful face. I really love it❤️ Lovely eyes and a nice smile❤️❤️ You look like a really happy person❤️❤️❤️

44 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'd be the luckiest girl! ❤️

I would be the luckiest guy❤️ I’ve never had a girlfriend ever in my life, but I was always told that I had such a nice personality that I would treat her with so much respect. I’m always about honesty and respect in relationships. Not to mention that I have a thing for curvy women!❤️😜❤️