Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I used to envy her size, now I'm about to be the bigger one! SO HOT ❤️ 

Babe, this truly is so freaking hot! Love the stories like this. You truly are becoming HUGE! I'm sorry today was tough. Im so proud of the hard working wonderful woman you are. If I was there with you I'd give you the biggest hug and kiss....and then stuff you so full you'd wanna burst ;) love you and hope your night is lovely! 🥰

We met eachother in the work, we shared the same building, not the same flat but we're both were having lots of fat, you always were the bigger one of us, two years have now past and the pounds have come and go but you always were so big, now I'm about to be the bigger one, I say this in a humble way cause we talking BMI, we both are happy, loved and smiles, when Donuts looking fresh, I hope our friendship last for long, no matter our size 

11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I love you guys so so so much ❤️  Thank you always for all the amazingly thoughtful and SO sexy comments 

I have a couple little gadgets similar to a shoe horn that I've snagged from my clinic but no matter which way I do it - theres either a massive mound of belly or a roll or a chin or a tit that gets in my way! 🐷

I'm not typically a hugger tbh, but after the week I've had you could not be more accurate... I need a freaking hug! ❤️ 

I am certain that your hugs are now fully engrossing enveloping and life altering. World Class essentially human experience 

Guest Marshall7
11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ughhhhhh this is too hot for me to process 😅🥵🔥🐷

03A87337-983A-429F-A42B-68610F0FBCBF.gif

A960B3F1-CD40-4D43-B7EA-EE7D8A534299.gif

The giant jiggle of that gut! Those floppy boobs bouncing on top of that huge bulge you have for a belly! I just want it bouncing on top of me! Uggh, Casey, you drive me crazy!!!! 😍

On a funny note, the bottom photo, I keep thinking the empty Chinese box is your little foot in a sock jiggling....making me think you look like an even cuter smaller nugget! 🤣

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

This new angle is fucking EVERYTHING 🤩😍 I'm HUGE!

Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 3.07.18 PM.png

Need this clip! Ugggh, Babe! Enormous gluttonous piggy!!!!

*update*

............she was not lying.....this angle in the clip....and the entire clip in general, she looks 20 pounds heavier than in the gifs or photos! 🥵

Guest Marshall7

Wonder what Candice will do on Sunday when she sees you've gained at least 10 more pounds since you last saw each other.....😈