Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

So I've recently found a bunch of clips that feature great music combined with amazing scenery. Specifically nature and conventionally "sexy, curvy women." The problem is they are all so skinny and practically unhealthy in many cases and are "celebrated" as the pinnacle of beauty and attraction. I then had the idea - what if Casey was featured in these slow-mo montages as she goes about her day and evening in a tropical paradise. 1080 and 4k cameras pick up every ounce of gorgeous cellulite as she (and perhaps her friend Candice) frolic on the beach and eat their burgers, downing their martinis as they soak up the sun. I dont know if it will happen, but I could definitely foresee a possible 2022 Summer trip/modeling session for Casey. It would be perfection and I'm sure you would absolutely love it, my Dear! Here is an example of what im talking about. Insert yourself, Love and imagine the possibilities ;)

If I had the cameras and the money, I would do it for you myself haha

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, justsomeguy1 said:

I'm curious how are you jot turned on all the time? How often do you daydream about being huge at work? Like breaking chairs, filling beds?

I am definitely turned on all the time... every move causes a jiggle or wobble or fold that drenches me. I think about my size constantly and all the sexy fun that comes with it ❤️ 

56 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

FBA36B0C-02D9-4845-AF18-7BD8A1D8FA0C.jpeg.c2db44b0395c9b8cedd30def8c8157e7.jpg

Ladies, are you tired of having a tiny flat bum? Can’t stand the fact that guys don’t want to talk to you because of no meat on those buns? Then come on down to Casey’s Cafe Corner! The only place where you can eat an endless amount of calorie-filled treats enough to make you, your whole body, and even that butt sooo FAT, men will drool over your new hot body! Just look at the results of our cafes owner here, Casey! She was just a skinny girl in her early college years, no men wanted to date her. But with a new strict diet of pancakes, pizza’s and weight gain shakes, she’s became a brand new, plump improved size queen! Now every guy wants to date her! Trust us when we say that Casey will fill your guts and plump those butts to make all those men just go nuts! Come on down now!

• Curvage Model

Feeling extra thankful for you guys tonight.

I’ve been having some hugeeeeeee back and neck issues which are making me a bit grumpy and super tired but this thread continues to be such a light in my life always. I’m not going to pretend like the back issues aren’t from my rapid gains recently - I know that’s the cause. But I’m upping my self care and taking better care of those muscles with massage, adjustments, cupping, CBD, and acupuncture so I promise I’ve got it under control and the gains are going to keep on coming 😈😈 all part of this fun sexy lil journey we’re on here! And an extra good excuse to be lazy in bed hehe. Other gainers have reassured me that my body is in an “adjustment phase” just trying to get used to being so much bigger. 300 is getting so close so these things happen! I did just order a new belly belt too which I know will help 😍😍😍 low key so hot lololol

Anyways, just saying I love you guys. You make me so happy. Thank you always 🖤

Guest Marshall7
28 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Anyways, just saying I love you guys. You make me so happy. Thank you always 🖤

Bashful GIF

Guest Marshall7
25 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

went to put sneakers on for work this morning. It’s been a struggle for a while but I’ve always managed. But today was a lost cause, wayyy too much gut in the way. This hog ended up in flip flops hehe

Hearing you give up on a daily simple task is one of my favorite turn-ons about this fetish. A true sign of giving over to gluttony day after day. All of our hard work is paying off! 300 is right around the corner, my favorite Piggy!!!! Now let's eat!!!!! 😈

Guest Marshall7
33 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Today was painfully long so I’m just going to leave this one here 😅😍😳😳😳🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

44992172-9C4B-439B-96DB-3A3BB5C874BB.jpeg

Sending you nothing but love, happy thoughts and uncontrollable greedy hunger for tonight, Love! May you grow a whole 2 pounds tonight alone! 😈

• Curvage Model

I love you guys so so so much ❤️  Thank you always for all the amazingly thoughtful and SO sexy comments 

13 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

do you use shoehorn to help? but then you have problem to tie them?

I have a couple little gadgets similar to a shoe horn that I've snagged from my clinic but no matter which way I do it - theres either a massive mound of belly or a roll or a chin or a tit that gets in my way! 🐷

2 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Aww, someone needs a hug!

I'm not typically a hugger tbh, but after the week I've had you could not be more accurate... I need a freaking hug! ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Okay kinda had a really, really unexpectedly hot realization the other day but it's a little different so bare with me while I try to explain this...

I have this friend I've made through work that I've interacted with over the past 3 years. She works in the same building as me and we've just had an awesome vibe from the start. When I first met her, I'd say she was about 300lbs and maybe an inch taller than me. I went to her wedding that same year I met her.. her husband is tall and skinny. Some HOT HOT contrast for sure. Over the past 2 years she's blown up... I mean I think at her peak she was probably 450lbs. I spend a lot of time with them and I am 900% confident her husband is into her being bigger... but I know she never was. And that is OKAY!!! We cannot force this kink on people. But anyway.. Not the point of this story. She got weight loss surgery in December and is officially down 100lbs. She lost a bit of weight before surgery too, so I'd say she's right back at 300lbs. 

Now, we know I'm almost there. Getting closer and closer each day. I've gained even more since my weigh in, too 😅 I spent some time with her today  and it felt so surreal because she's lost 100lbs now and here I am gaining probably 100lbs in the past 2 years since her and I got super close. She went from being 450lbs to being only ONE clothing size up from me. I went from being 10 clothing sizes beneath her to being only ONE clothing size below her. She was literally sitting there asking me if I wanted some of her old clothes bc they're too big now! I am THAT big now!! I know it's kinda a whacky storyline but for some reason it's just so fucking hot to me. To be clear, I don't know anything about their personal life or relationship so respectfully, please don't ask any questions regarding them. But the main take away here is that I am in super fat girl category now. I am going to blow past her soon enough. I used to envy her size, now I'm about to be the bigger one! SO HOT ❤️