Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Forgot to post these from my little pig roast today ❤️  Look how huge my belly looks laying down now 😍 I feel like that's a milestone in itself haha

IMG_3633.JPG

IMG_3634.JPG

Happy Cartoon Network GIFAdventure Time GIF                                                 I know I've used the 2nd gif on your thread recently but if the gif fits then I'm going to use it.

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Forgot to post these from my little pig roast today ❤️  Look how huge my belly looks laying down now 😍 I feel like that's a milestone in itself haha

IMG_3633.JPG

Yes, The Belly is the Center of our Universe. Admittedly, We all revolve around Casey's well-nourished Belly. But DANG! Check out that busty RACK Casey has developed! So damn THICK and FULL.  

F6B48C15-2BF3-4568-847F-F6C3AB160D9A.jpeg
Our beautiful little darling is so darn giddy and proud. Sitting there all plumped up and pretty. Just look at her pleased grin. Fattened up, Smug and PROUD Like the "Cat that ate the Canary." Showing off in assured confidence of her impact and influence. She knows how deeply we admire and desire her fat little round body all nicely fed. 

21 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Anywho, don’t mind me. Just feeling extra thankful for my past tonight because it made me who I am today. 🖤

Didn't see this yesterday because - again - notifications seem to be dicked up.

Anyway - not going to throw affirmations at you, because you don't need them! We all know you're secure, we all know you're happy.  Thanks you for sharing your story and being so open baby.

Now - where's that funnel!?

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Just porkin my way through the day 🖤🖤

F6B48C15-2BF3-4568-847F-F6C3AB160D9A.jpeg

Heft that fat belly baby - now drop it.  Feel that shake?  Feels good, doesn't it.

Do it again.  Atta girl.  Still feels good, right?

Again.  And again.  And again.  Feels REALLY good, huh?

Shake it baby.  Shake it some more.  Feel all of that jiggle.  Feel it all over your fat body.

Slap it - hard.  Listen to that fat.  Listen to how full is sounds.  Slap it again.  Shake it.  Slap it.  Jiggle it.

Want more?  More fat for the piggy?  More jiggling?  Fill up that funnel, baby piggy.  Load it up and suck it all down.  Get more!  More filling.  More fat.  More & more for the horny fat hog!

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Glorious big fat ass aside for a moment, you gotta be careful baby - you got burnt a lot!  Sunlight is good for you but too much of it is a killer.

I think the best solution is for one of you to sign up to be my lotion applicator for life … there’s just too much of me now! Hehe 🐷