Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

27 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I’m sorry you’re having a rough day. Please know that I’m here for you if you ever want to just talk❤️

Not me. I'd be the worst boyfriend ever. Casey might be seeking encouragement or empathy about her difficulties. But I'd be furiously drumming my hard cock against her fat belly with all the collective intensity of my entire ancestral lineage. Then just before coming I'd slam myself so deeply and high up into her. With unwavering focus, instinctively driven to get her pregnant. But yeah, I know what you're saying. 

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Feedeelover24 said:

I was wondering what you want in a boyfriend/feeder. Would it be possible someone like me to become your partner?

I am actually not looking for a boyfriend or feeder at the moment! However, I am always here with an open mind and heart that's eager to make friends with people who respect my boundaries ❤️ 

8 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

You don’t have to answer this one if it’s private. As of recently, you’ve started a very good relationship with Candice aka MissSugarPlumpFairy. Aside from the recent videos you two have made, have you both taken the time to hang out/become really good friends? What was it like when you first met her?

It's absolutely surreal how quickly we clicked with each other. We had always been friendly online through modeling here, but never super close. We somehow realized we live SO close to eachother and decided we should collab. Never met eachother before.. honestly never really talked much before either aside from planning the collab. She came over and it was like we instantly became best friends. We talk all day every day since we met. She showed up with a box full of treats and bath bombs for me because she knew I love baths. Most of the time we spend together is honestly just talking about life and fucking around, which is why we never seem to be able to film more than 1 or 2 clips when we hang out 😂 Curvage and the fat community has given me a lot over the years, but this new friendship is probably one of the most special gifts of all ❤️ 

8 hours ago, MarshallT said:

What is your second favorite part of your body to play with (or to have someone else play with)? I can imagine those growing chins of yours feel pretty wonderful ;)

What do you tell yourself or do for yourself on days you don't feel pretty or hot? 

• I do enjoy having my chins played with. Aside from my belly... I'd say probably my ass and hips. I love when someone just grabs a big handful and jiggles it because it makes the rest of my body jiggle too!
  • These days happen more often than I'd like to admit. Not because of my fat, just because I'm human. For the most part I just look back on all that my body has endured over the years. This body of mine is resilient, strong, and so fucking powerful. There's so much that I've overcome that I have never even shared on here. Whenever I start to feel crappy or ugly I just think about how much this body has given both me and the world and I fill right back up with so much love for myself. 

Thank you, always ❤️ 

4 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I’m sorry you’re having a rough day. Please know that I’m here for you if you ever want to just talk❤️

Thank you my sweet friend ❤️ I appreciate you guys so much. Today certainly handed me a bit more than I was prepared for but I went and bought myself a new HP lego and got yummy dinner so things are looking up!

52 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It’s a big flabby heavy gut 😍

CAE8A8B3-C22F-4D73-9E79-B1002FF39118.gif

Yep Reaction GIF

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

This body of mine is resilient, strong, and so fucking powerful. There's so much that I've overcome that I have never even shared on here. Whenever I start to feel crappy or ugly I just think about how much this body has given both me and the world and I fill right back up with so much love for myself. 

Happy I Love You GIF by murcianys

Guest Mauser1898
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

She’s here 😍😍😍😍😍

6EA2FF2D-40BD-4061-9E1A-295057AC3C7E.jpeg

Perfect 😍 for my greedy , growing girl 😘

Guest Marshall7
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It’s a big flabby heavy gut 😍

CAE8A8B3-C22F-4D73-9E79-B1002FF39118.gif

The sexiest fucking greedy hog out there! 🔥

• Curvage Model

Good morning my friends ☺️

Only 2 more days left in my work week, thankfully. Today is my lovely 12 hour day at work and I already can’t wait to be back home. I had a challenging day yesterday for many reasons and am hoping that today is better. 

I do have some exciting news to share at some point today when I have the time to type it all out in detail, so stay tuned ❤️

Guest Marshall7

Can't wait to hear all about it, Love! Fight through the rough days and you will grow fatter and fatter the more you stuff! It will all be worth it, Babe!!! 😍 

Guest Marshall7
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

We loooove that work gut don’t we 😍🐷

Damn....yes, yes we do! 🥵 gotta wait for another couple hours till I get a new batch of reactions for ya ;) lol

Also, you got me super excited for that massive messy stuffing clip you made the other night, Babe! Ugggh can't wait! 🥵

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

I think I need to be teased a bit tonight for what I’ve done to this body 😻

1C5334C9-9643-4AAA-A40F-E134EFE5EC78.jpeg

Holy hell, Casey. You've porked up in the biggest way possible. You used to be this skinny, marathon running athlete. Now you're a fat, greedy sow who sits on her fat ass all day shoving more food into your growing gut. There is truly no limits to your piggy ways, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Guest Marshall7
17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Tiny fit hottie was so fine! Getting any man she wanted, any fit hot guy every weekend....even week nights....every girl wanted her body, some even got her too ;) she was the pinnacle of human envy. The most irrisistable cross-fit junkie out there! Something happened one day....

One day she decided to begin to become what she always knew herself to be down inside. She didn't want that skinny fit lifestyle! She gave it up by GIVING into every greedy inclination her naughty heart desired! She gave into the ice cream, gave into the pizza, gave into the DONUTS! As she gave in, her body rewarded her. Her gut exploded and expanded. The belly rubs became ORGASMIC, her chubbier cheeks felt even more amazing on cocks, her plump fupa constantly became wetter and wetter the fatter she got. 

Best of all she became proud and brave in her new body. More and more each day, she grew in strength and power as she grew in size! Everyone around her could see it and sense it! She went from being the pinnacle of fit excellence, to the pinnacle of greedy fat body positivity and sex! The Queen Goddess herself. Her belly has become the ultimate demonstration of her entire life - expansion and stuffing anything she can get her pudgy sausage fingers on! 

The hog will only continue to grow, and all her encouragers will only help and cheer her on, desperately wanting to rub and fill her belly every day! She is going to become the fattest cow in the whole world! Nothing will stop this greedy insatiable Piggy, dominated by her engorged gut! 

Now, open wide, my greedy cow slut! 😈

53 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I think my favorite part is there in the second picture. You could have stopped  and been that Thicc that everyone is looking for, but we all know that piggy brain couldn’t stop. You were hooked at that point, now you’re completely changed. A total hog, addicted to the gain, destroying that cross fit body, throwing slim thicc out the window and growing to a complete cow.

Guest Dinorex
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

To be honest I think you should go more!!!! Double that size by Christmas baby ;) but in all seriously your hot af and fat af god, I wish I knew you in college. Could’ve been there for all the growth!