Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

The one we’ve all been waiting for is finally here. Former fit sorority babe Casey really let herself go and sorority sister Candice decides to make her pay the price. She is going to grow Casey into the fattest girl on campus, the sorority pig to make all her sisters look hotter than her. Casey is in complete denial of her weight gain at first, but comes to realize this is her only chance at staying in the sorority. 🐷 Quick little intro sale as well! Enjoy ❤️

You're so twisted I bet it turns you on to think about how you used to be the girl that guys would jockey for all night long if they saw you at a party to see if any of them would be lucky enough to take you home; all trying their best to be the one to captivate your attention but now you're the girl that they would wake up next to in the morning and think to themselves "Oh god I can't believe I fucked this fat pig. How much did I drink last night? I hope none of my friends saw me leave with her."

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, FattiesWatcher said:

You're so twisted I bet it turns you on to think about how you used to be the girl that guys would jockey for all night long if they saw you at a party to see if any of them would be lucky enough to take you home; all trying their best to be the one to captivate your attention but now you're the girl that they would wake up next to in the morning and think to themselves "Oh god I can't believe I fucked this fat pig. How much did I drink last night? I hope none of my friends saw me leave with her."

Can confirm this turns me on like CRAZY!! 

Another thing that turns me on now is running into old fuck buddies from when I was thin and seeing the regretful look on their face like, "oh my god, I can't believe i fucked her." It's soooo hot to me 

• Curvage Model

Home from work after a day from hell and ready to FILLLLL myself up ❤️ Chinese food, a large pepperoni pizza, some ice cream, cream, and other yummies are on deck! The bigger I get, the more I want. More gut. More rolls. More tits. A fatter ass. Give it all to me. I want more food and more flab

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Home from work after a day from hell and ready to FILLLLL myself up ❤️ Chinese food, a large pepperoni pizza, some ice cream, cream, and other yummies are on deck! The bigger I get, the more I want. More gut. More rolls. More tits. A fatter ass. Give it all to me. I want more food and more flab

GOTT DANG You Greedy Fat Piggy. Greedier and Fatter every day. Always excessively and maniacally feeding that fat gullet of yours, increasing its sheer size and scope. In turn that belly feeds up them titties and fatter butt. Everything growing so remarkably vast.  Gaining more and more power and influence the fatter and sexier you grow. nom nom nom. Eat up little piggy, eat up good. 

• Curvage Model

I have the most incredible news. 

4th of July weekend, which is now less than a month away - I will be reuniting with SO many old friends. Friends from my childhood, high school, and some even from Crossfit. 

The best part? It's a cookout. ON THE BEACH. I'll be in a bikini pigging out with a bunch of people who I haven't seen in YEARS, some who I used to compete with and workout with! 

This is incredible. We need to pork me the FUCK up before then. I want to see their jaws on the ground in complete awe at what a greedy, swollen bloated HOG I've grown into

Wowee wow wow wooo!  Not seen some of these people in years?  You are gonna shock the fuck out of them!  And you never know - one of your old pals might have chosen the same path as you!  Wouldn't THAT be something!

But now to business piggy.  You want instant bulk and instant fat.  Its time to make the ultra high-calorie shakes a part of your regular diet again.  Remember - these are to be SUPPLEMENTAL, not replacing anything.

If you really want to go hard, perhaps its also time to set goals of at least 20,000 calories per day over the weekend.  I know you can do it - you've done it before.  And what's more, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

24 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I have some time to do a little Q&A today! ☺️ ask away and I’ll answer throughout the day!

Love your motivation to fatten up! 😍

What do you think your ultimate goal? Like a number in weight you think would be attainable?

good luck on the fattening, 2.5 weeks to PUSH 😏

Guest Asdf5261
15 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

The hottest, fit sorority girl let herself go... so now she pays the price and her sorority is going to make her the FATTEST girl on campus

IMG_2557.JPG

What’s the most underrated part of letting yourself get that big?

I have some time to do a little Q&A today! ☺️ ask away and I’ll answer throughout the day!

It's obvious that you love being a hog and indulging in the most fattening and filling foods; but if you had to pick one what would you say is the most rewarding aspect of your weight gain?

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, bigirlover said:

What do you think your ultimate goal? Like a number in weight you think would be attainable?

It’s hard to narrow down an exact number at this point. The reality is that I am barely 5 feet tall…even 400lbs is going to look a lot different on me than someone else. I am going to be mega huge someday, there’s no doubt in my mind. But I think 450-500 would be a hard limit simply due to my height. Who knows tho! As long as I’m still able to somewhat move my body and care for myself independently (hygiene, grooming, etc) I will be happy. Mobility and hygiene are hard limits for me. 

1 hour ago, Asdf5261 said:

What’s the most underrated part of letting yourself get that big?

So we all love belly rubs. Whether a belly is small or big or huge, everyone deep down loves a good belly rub. It’s a huge erogenous zone. But something that I feel is very underrated and not discussed nearly enough by me is how INCREDIBLE belly rubs feel at this size. The bigger the belly, the better the belly rub. So much more sensation occurs. So much more pleasure. It’s so freaking soothing and stimulating and addictive.   

51 minutes ago, Neverspent2007 said:

It's obvious that you love being a hog and indulging in the most fattening and filling foods; but if you had to pick one what would you say is the most rewarding aspect of your weight gain?

There’s 2 things that have been very rewarding for me, and they both go hand in hand.
1) The confidence. And fuck, it took me a longgggg time to grow that confidence in this body. I am more confident now than I EVER was when I was thin and societally hot. Even on my “ugly” days, I look down at the beautiful body I’ve grown and feel like a soft goddess. Things I used to feel shame in, I now feel immense pride in. Going from one extreme to the other and gaining so much self love along the way. The day I turned 18 I got my first tattoo. It reads, “love yourself” across my right hip. I got that tattoo at a time when I HATED myself. It’s surreal to have grown into a body where that tattoo now holds truth in my life.

2) The attention that my body commands. Whether it’s positive or negative, I love it all. I love walking into rooms and seeing jaws drop of people who haven’t seen me in a while. On the other hand, I love how my friends envy the confidence I feel in my big curvy body. People have to move out of the way so I can get by sometimes. People cook more food when they know I’m coming. My body makes a huge statement and I LOVE that. 

2 minutes ago, Feedeelover24 said:

I remember back closer to when you started, you didn't like burps. What made you change? How did you get into burping?

Honestly, I still don’t love them 😂 Sexually it does absolutely nothing for me. However, I guess I let myself burp more freely when I just completely shifted into a total glutton this past year. Shameless. Mindless. Out of control. 

Guest Marshall7

Well, Casey, that new clip was easily my favorite ever! Uggh. No words are adequate to describe how hot you truly are.

Question-wise,

What is your second favorite part of your body to play with (or to have someone else play with)? I can imagine those growing chins of yours feel pretty wonderful ;)

Personally, I think your face just gets prettier the fatter it gets (which is amazing cuz you already had a 10/10 face when you were little). What do you tell yourself or do for yourself on days you don't feel pretty or hot? 

Btw, sorry to hear you're having a rough week/day. You're always in my prayers, Sweetie. :( it will get better. Sent you something to hopefully help

There’s 2 things that have been very rewarding for me, and they both go hand in hand.
1) The confidence. And fuck, it took me a longgggg time to grow that confidence in this body. I am more confident now than I EVER was when I was thin and societally hot. Even on my “ugly” days, I look down at the beautiful body I’ve grown and feel like a soft goddess. Things I used to feel shame in, I now feel immense pride in. Going from one extreme to the other and gaining so much self love along the way. The day I turned 18 I got my first tattoo. It reads, “love yourself” across my right hip. I got that tattoo at a time when I HATED myself. It’s surreal to have grown into a body where that tattoo now holds truth in my life.

2) The attention that my body commands. Whether it’s positive or negative, I love it all. I love walking into rooms and seeing jaws drop of people who haven’t seen me in a while. On the other hand, I love how my friends envy the confidence I feel in my big curvy body. People have to move out of the way so I can get by sometimes. People cook more food when they know I’m coming. My body makes a huge statement and I LOVE that. 

I❤️These Answers

Guest Marshall7
13 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

The best part? It's a cookout. ON THE BEACH. I'll be in a bikini pigging out with a bunch of people who I haven't seen in YEARS, some who I used to compete with and workout with!

Casey, this is the best news yet! Imagine all the wetness and great stories you will encounter from this one event! You're going to provide us with so much more hot content just from this one day alone! Let's get you 20 pounds heavier at least! 😍