Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my postsΒ πŸ”πŸ” [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

Gosh, Love! Look at all that fat everywhere on your beautiful body! Just want to rub and squeeze every ounce of it. Hope you have a lovely night and this next week goes smoothly and wonderful for you!Β πŸ₯°

Guest Marshall7
5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

RIP to this stool

C9EDC24C-6698-41D0-B233-D3D8E9CCC3B9.jpeg Β Β 4 Β Β 65.51 kB

How do you continuously grow so fucking amazingly?!!! I must also say, I absolutely LOVE your new black hair, especially with your tanner skin! Those larger thighs were just meant to have strong hands rubbing up and down along them, and that gorgeous chubbier face meant to be kissed. That belly meant to be rubbed and stuffed ALL night! 😍

On 6/13/2021 at 8:36 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Filming something INCREDIBLE tonight. If you love my mega stuffings, you are going to love this one. I even took the morning off of work tomorrow because I have a feeling I won’t be moving for a long time after I cram all this food in me 😍 I’m drooling at the thought of how packed full I’m about to get. Thankfully I have my new fucking machine to help me out after πŸ˜‹

How did it go, piggy?Β  Did you stuff yourself into a stupor?

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

How did it go, piggy?Β  Did you stuff yourself into a stupor?

Oh it was amazing. I fell asleep propped up with a swollen stretched bulging gut. Woke up around 5am to get a glass of water and when I walked by the mirror in my hallway, I quite literally thought I was 9 months pregnant. Chugged cream bc fuck water and went back to bed for a few more hours. When I woke back up I had to clean up the aftermath from the night before and let’s just say it was IMMENSE. Video dropping hopefully the end of this week (thurs or Friday) but it’s one of my messiest stuffings yet πŸ˜…πŸ· I used my new toy for the first time ever and tbh my clit is still tingling hehehe.Β 

God I’m getting wet just recapping it. I love being such a greedy glutton for you guys. this gut can’t stop growing 😍

20 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Weird pic but why is this the hottest thing I’ve ever seen?

E043493D-39E4-4F6D-9C26-4E78147EBE7B.jpeg

Because there is nothing that can contain that massive fucking gut.Β  It just flops everywhere and nothing can stop it.Β  And you love it.Β  You love that feeling of everything bulging in all directions.Β  Of being an ultra fat bariatric pig.Β  So large and round and fat... stuffed full and still wanting more.Β  Feedee food slut.Β  Can't get enough!!!

Guest Marshall7
14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

B729EB5D-6C0E-436D-817C-BA6732EF89CB.jpeg

I don't think you have belly "hang" anymore....it's just ALWAYS extended and just a giant balloon now! Always inflated! You're truly getting to another level of permanent FAT! Your body is an automatic turn-on at ALL times!!! 😍

49 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

B729EB5D-6C0E-436D-817C-BA6732EF89CB.jpeg

Please do this to my faceΒ 

14 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

14 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

RIP to this stool

That stool never had a chance when faced with you sitting on it.

13 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Weird pic but why is this the hottest thing I’ve ever seen

I think it's hot because we get to see your plush figure up close and personal.

11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

E043493D-39E4-4F6D-9C26-4E78147EBE7B.jpeg

Ooomph! All that yummyΒ pudgy Casey lovin' draped over the furniture like a thick gob of sweet honey hanging off the edge of a spoon. Imagine the intense pleasures and profound joy this woman is capable of providing.Β 
/Β & the fullness of Casey'sΒ breast -Β plumped up full of soft babyfats.Β 

44 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’ve orgasmed to this video every day for the past week and can confirm it’s even hotter than the last one 🀀😍

Β 

433D505A-2FC9-4DB0-99E0-1A3980591CD1.gif

I love, Love LOVE that you have orgasms from viewing yourself. But for real, how could you not! I mean, we ALL do. All the time.Β I wonder how many orgasms you cause every single day of your life.Β 
And Candice cannot keep her hands off your beautiful distended tummy for an instant! She's so hard for you.Β