Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Never been to a farmers maket before! Gotta imagine that walking in that heat isn't comfortable for you, though

It’s a struggle for sure!! Between the chaffing and me being out of breath, it’s a lot harder than it used to be. I keep having to adjust my back roll and under belly. But oddly, that’s a huge turn on for me. It validates all this growth I’ve done. It was kinda cool because there were some other big big girls walking around and I could tell they were struggling too, I wasn’t alone. I love it so much ☺️

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

It’s a struggle for sure!! Between the chaffing and me being out of breath, it’s a lot harder than it used to be. I keep having to adjust my back roll and under belly. But oddly, that’s a huge turn on for me. It validates all this growth I’ve done. It was kinda cool because there were some other big big girls walking around and I could tell they were struggling too, I wasn’t alone. I love it so much ☺️

Okay! Just try to not overwork yourself while you're out in the sun. I don't want to hear that you got heatstroke. *hugs*

33 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I keep having to adjust my back roll and under belly. But oddly, that’s a huge turn on for me. It validates all this growth I’ve done.

Yes Bae. I imagine your big round tummy wants to come out and show off its glorious might and appeal before all the trim vegetable eaters. Especially with the aroma of farm-fresh baked goods beckoning all around. It's not like a muscle that obeys your commands. The Belly behaves on its own and answers to nobody. When it wants to pop out becoming a public spectacle and grab up all the attention, that's just what it will do. 
/ It's so cute that the "big girls" see each other out there. You probably can't help but to make suppositions about who is confidently and deliberately so voluptuous. 

Guest Marshall7

In the not-too-distant future, Casey will be seen at the Farmer's Market on her scooter.....😈 too big to be waddling out, but too sexy, hungry and horny not to be seen in public. So much blubber rolling around, so fucking hot!

Guest Marshall7

You are a radiant flower of beauty, my Love! So bountiful, so exquisite, so full of life and love! 🥰 Every new photo, a testament to your growing delicious frame - a picture and moment any man should count himself lucky to experience! ❤️

Guest Mauser1898
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I love sunning my big beautiful body shamelessly in front of neighbors and landscapers. So soft and warm and doughy just laying in the sun waiting for my next feeding

4BB5D0F8-4165-40AC-BB87-F43ADC9169EA.jpeg

C6A5A23C-7115-4BD2-B381-605C7FC5E8D1.jpeg

Beautiful big girl! 😘

No concern for privacy, in fact the more people who see her irl, the better. No gimmicky cosplay or erotic costume necessary. Casey just loves to show off her lovely fat body in a simple bikini. When your bosom and belly hangs like that all full, round and voluptuous, you are just aching to present those curves and drink in all the reactions. 
2506E6D9-E3F5-48B4-AB09-CAFD1D3ECDFF.jpeg

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Time to run my beautiful soft tanned body down in warm coconut oil from head to toe. Anyone willing to come lend a hand? 

It must be so amazing to KNOW for certain that all of us long for nothing else so deeply in our lives. The intense Power of Your Beautiful Fat compels us. 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Is anybody else still not getting notifications from this thread or am I a special case?

I know some other friends aren’t getting my notifications either 😞😞😞 I’ll let the amazing @S77 know! Thank you guys for being so patient always, I adore you all 🖤