Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

Casey, this latest clip with you and Candice, you are literally the prettiest I've ever seen you! Maybe it was partly the natural light, but your face looks so fat and it is without a doubt the prettiest most gorgeous face I've ever seen!!! Just makes me wanna stuff you even more now!!!! 🥰

• Curvage Model

Ahhhhhh I love you guys 😍 I don’t even know what happened last night lol. I got so fucking full of Chinese food and then I started funneling a shake and passed out on my couch and literally just woke up now 12 hours later with a huge full fucking gut 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷 so I guess it was a damn good night 

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ahhhhhh I love you guys 😍 I don’t even know what happened last night lol. I got so fucking full of Chinese food and then I started funneling a shake and passed out on my couch and literally just woke up now 12 hours later with a huge full fucking gut 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷 so I guess it was a damn good night 

Gosh, I would've loved to be there to assist you and rub your fat, tight, beach ball of a gut you have.

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

fucking full of Chinese food and then I started funneling a shake and passed out on my couch and literally just woke up no

This is exactly what will get your gut/ass/boobs to the next level! You've been expanding so much over the past months, it's been amazing to watch! This Summer is just gonna blow you up even more! 🥵

Btw, you ladies having your 3 girl hang-out today?!!! ;)

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

What a good girl you are! You don't even need to be told. You just automatically bolster your diet with supplemental nutrients. Making sure your body is fortified with all the necessary building blocks to keep yourself properly robust and pleasantly filled out. You know nobody wants to see a sickly emaciated waif.  Those haggardly skin and bones girls are depressing and pitiful. While every single day You see how much joy and excitement you bring simply maintaining your luxurious bouncy exuberance. How delightful is our proud and thriving plump beauty. Such a gift to all the world. A nice pat on her nice big tummy for our fat and happy cherub. 

• Curvage Model

Ugh, we are so perfectly fat and cute. Curvage has given me so many things - but now it’s also given me someone who’s so quickly becoming one of my closest friends. We are growing so quickly and can’t wait to venture out into public together for some sexier fatty fun! Thank you guys for being so supportive of our fat babe adventures so far 🖤👯‍♀️

0CD5BFA2-2DAB-4AD9-9AB9-8E0CCBA501CA.jpeg

A978ED04-8DE4-473E-9556-89207081752A.jpeg

A96A9AD6-095F-45DA-8D38-0B481BFC9DFF.jpeg

8828D980-0787-4702-B817-AD12A9F5EC19.jpeg

D83FE078-C25B-415D-B236-96049AC06037.jpeg

B7C3E9FA-A357-47CB-81E6-2223A5C74822.jpeg

5EC1728F-DE09-46C6-A0BA-10B1A41CCFA3.jpeg

F669FE00-8E61-45E5-B6CD-4E685E7F8D54.jpeg

7BD61C85-8ED6-45BE-9E18-0247520C27FF.jpeg

F438EB5C-9665-4749-A443-1ABEF1B49FD8.jpeg

BFEDFF84-D5E6-412B-BFD0-BBAE694C436D.jpeg

Guest Marshall7

Uggh, you two are equally cute, loveable, huggable, adorable and just plain fat together!!!! Cant wait for more and BIGGER adventures together!!!! 🥵

Guest Marshall7

A clip of you two fondling and rubbing and kissing each other all over would be literal HEAVEN!!!! 😍

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh, we are so perfectly fat and cute. Curvage has given me so many things - but now it’s also given me someone who’s so quickly becoming one of my closest friends. We are growing so quickly and can’t wait to venture out into public together for some sexier fatty fun! Thank you guys for being so supportive of our fat babe adventures so far 🖤👯‍♀️

F438EB5C-9665-4749-A443-1ABEF1B49FD8.jpeg

BFEDFF84-D5E6-412B-BFD0-BBAE694C436D.jpeg

Casey and Candice.

Words fail to accurately describe what I'm feeling in this moment.

You are both absolutely gorgeous fatties and with the huge smiles on your faces its clear that y'all love just how big you've gotten.

Keep up the amazing and beautiful work.

• Curvage Model

LOVE YOU GUYS 🖤

Ended up going to get a mani/pedi today to reward myself for surviving the week and getting up/down in/out of the chairs were comical as always 😂 I had to ask for help getting out of the chair bc I couldn’t lift myself up!

38 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

LOVE YOU GUYS 🖤

Ended up going to get a mani/pedi today to reward myself for surviving the week and getting up/down in/out of the chairs were comical as always 😂 I had to ask for help getting out of the chair bc I couldn’t lift myself up!

Oooh! Was it the same cast of unfiltered women with a strong attachment to ancient culture? You know, The older Asian Matriarchy who seemingly recognize the intense charm and sacred value of your having acquired such copious stores of life affirming fat. They always candidly acknowledge your abundance with a "matter-of-fact" nonchalance sprinkled with just enough tacit appreciation.  

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, itlooksgoodtome said:

Do you have any clue how incredibly hot you are? I mean, just OFF THE CHARTS! Sorry if that's obnoxious, but, I'm a little speechless.

Thank you for posting these gorgeous pics!!!

This just made my day! Not obnoxious at all. I love being so hot for you guys and growing for you each day! ❤️❤️

• Curvage Model

Filming something INCREDIBLE tonight. If you love my mega stuffings, you are going to love this one. I even took the morning off of work tomorrow because I have a feeling I won’t be moving for a long time after I cram all this food in me 😍 I’m drooling at the thought of how packed full I’m about to get. Thankfully I have my new fucking machine to help me out after 😋

My god. Calling off work tomorrow to fulfill your stuffing needs is the hottest thing I’ve heard all day!😍 Hearing you say things like that literally makes me want to feed you myself with your new machine so you would t even have to bother working it yourself. Give yourself a break and rub that belly so I can inflate and stuff the FUCK out of you with all your favorite treats🤤 Demand me to roll you into your kitchen so you can ravage everything inside to stuff yourself further.

Holy fuck this is making me hot too!😂😍

Guest Marshall7
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I even took the morning off of work tomorrow because I have a feeling I won’t be moving for a long time after I cram all this food in me

Damn, Baby! I can hardly wait! Sounds like a new SEXIEST clip cummin' our way! 😈

• Curvage Model

My beloved Sunday farmers markets have returned and I’m so so happy. It’s one of my favorite things to do in the summer ☺️

Imagine me, happy as can be, waddling around in tight little shorts and a crop top in the heat buying alllllll the yummy treats and more 😋 I had to take so many breaks because my chonky thighs were rubbing together so much and I was getting winded. I am so happy the world around me is opening back up a bit so I can get my public shots again for y’all 🐷

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

My beloved Sunday farmers markets have returned and I’m so so happy. It’s one of my favorite things to do in the summer ☺️

Imagine me, happy as can be, waddling around in tight little shorts and a crop top in the heat buying alllllll the yummy treats and more 😋 I had to take so many breaks because my chonky thighs were rubbing together so much and I was getting winded. I am so happy the world around me is opening back up a bit so I can get my public shots again for y’all 🐷

Never been to a farmers maket before! Gotta imagine that walking in that heat isn't comfortable for you, though