Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

It’s so incredibly hot to compare my birthday video from 2020 to mine from yesterday now in 2021. The obvious difference is simply in size, ofcourse. But for me the most incredible difference is my level of greed now compared to then. Last year I did a cupcake, this year I ate a whole cake like a fucking snack. I’ve grown so insatiable. So greedy. Proud. Absolutely shameless, mindless, and unable to stop. I’ve lost all control over this past year. My appetite controls me and my lust for MORE food and MORE fat consumes me. I can’t wait to compare again next year 🥰
2020:BD131E4D-CAC4-4D9D-8F84-D6D00F8B7400.thumb.jpeg.86f257137551558c4fe472d2945011f3.jpeg2021:FC707956-C9BF-47B4-A58D-917B1F976E01.thumb.jpeg.d50af07f4acfdb1f62791ae6d2986dbc.jpeg

Everything has been blessed with beautiful startling fats. Just look at that fat back now. Last birthday nobody even talked about it. Now every swingin' dick wants to fuck it. 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It’s so incredibly hot to compare my birthday video from 2020 to mine from yesterday now in 2021. The obvious difference is simply in size, ofcourse. But for me the most incredible difference is my level of greed now compared to then. Last year I did a cupcake, this year I ate a whole cake like a fucking snack. I’ve grown so insatiable. So greedy. Proud. Absolutely shameless, mindless, and unable to stop. I’ve lost all control over this past year. My appetite controls me and my lust for MORE food and MORE fat consumes me. I can’t wait to compare again next year 🥰
2020:

F7712CAF-787E-42A0-839B-AD7BABC0A3E7.thumb.jpeg.244422f2b89eeda21dd83cc8505ccef2.jpeg

BD131E4D-CAC4-4D9D-8F84-D6D00F8B7400.thumb.jpeg.86f257137551558c4fe472d2945011f3.jpeg

2021:

C2CC3894-D19D-49B6-9F0F-232762FBDC1B.thumb.jpeg.08c2a1e0a840a496db1f4e6744f1ebf9.jpeg

19316586-D503-4999-8693-4AE41C662AC2.thumb.jpeg.87287618a30b370546f0b163740a01c0.jpeg

FC707956-C9BF-47B4-A58D-917B1F976E01.thumb.jpeg.d50af07f4acfdb1f62791ae6d2986dbc.jpeg

So she ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate....................

IMG_7106.JPG

Guest Marshall7
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

iHop is on the way. So many pancakes that I’ll drench with syrup and lather in butter. Mega stuffing Friday is here my loves. Let’s eat 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

This is what I LOVE to hear, Babe! Time to get fat as fuck! Let's hit that June 1st goal! Love how far down your belly hang is now on all 4s....but not even close to where it will be when it's dragging on the floor! 😈

You were in my dreams last night❤️
It was short unfortunately as my dreams change often while I sleep😭 but nonetheless it was enough time for me to get so turned on by it.

You and I were together in bed snuggling, we embrace each other as a I place my hands on every fat of your beautiful body and rub in all the right places😍 I especially slap that fat jiggly ass of yours, it felt so real!😩💦 I wish I had more dreams of you babe❤️😍❤️

Guest Marshall7

I'm so sorry to hear this, Love. You are always so sweet and lovely. Praying for you and sending you hugs and snuggles. I still need to figure out my weekend :) hope you have a great one. You are sooooo beautiful, Casey. 🥰

26 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Today was honestly one of the toughest and most emotional days of my life. I need to take a bit of space right now, but just know I love you guys like crazy. Thank you for being part of my tribe. I’ll try to pop on here and there ❤️

5259080D-C46A-4092-8207-015997EA2A20.jpeg

Dang. I wanted to be comforting, reassuring and empathetic. But then I popped open this photo and my hand just dived into my trousers. 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Today was honestly one of the toughest and most emotional days of my life. I need to take a bit of space right now, but just know I love you guys like crazy. Thank you for being part of my tribe. I’ll try to pop on here and there ❤️

5259080D-C46A-4092-8207-015997EA2A20.jpeg

I’m so sorry to hear. Do whatever is best for you and I hope you feel better soon 😔🤞

Guest Marshall7

Take all the time you need, Casey. You have made such a difference here and to many other people. God has you in His arms, Love. He will take care of you. I hope you're able to rest and find peace. I'm so sorry. ❤️ All my love always

Also, if it makes you feel any better, that new photo of you is one of the fattest and most beautiful ive ever seen of you! You melt my heart, Babe!

• Curvage Model

I love you guys. Thank you so freaking much, seriously ❤️ Tomorrow is a new day and everything is going to ultimately be okay. Just gotta keep my head up and eyes ahead. I have no idea what the next few days are going to bring and I feel bad that I might not be as active so I threw this past week's uploads on sale for dirt cheap - enjoy ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7

What a beautiful Queen! Amazing, Love! You keep growing every night! 🥰 And yes, everything in the end WILL be okay. Again, take all the time you need. All of this is amazing and lovely, but your livelihood and spirit are much more important. I hope you have sweet peaceful dreams, Casey.

You’re so the best. I’m not sure of the exact level of severity you’re going through, all I can say is I have had previous days and weeks that felt so bad I truly felt like I was going to lose my sanity, but i did eventually get over the hurdles life threw at me. I only hope and pray the same will happen for you 😔🙏

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh and don’t worry, I’m still stuffing my heart out hehehe

97C21D69-D9ED-444F-AF70-8AEC4F93D463.jpeg

Good Heavens Dear! Your tits look even FATTER. You must be feeling extra sensual with all that rapid breast development. I try to think of the innate pride and confidence that must bring to you. I'm imagining you walking around with your chest out as a display of your prowess. Intimidating less well nourished women and establishing  your dominant procreational fitness. And this all just happens naturally, you don't even mean to. You just exude your fulfilled womanhood. 

Guest Marshall7

Sounds absolutely greedily delicious! Naughty beautiful hog Casey at it again! 😈 Let's grow!!!

Yes Love, Feed the Belly. Listen attentively to its desires and cravings. In return, that fat belly will be a source of comfort and joy for you. Your constant and ever present well of pride. So when your belly wants buttery, sugary pancakes, you will heed and feed. Then whenever you need it, you may place your chubby hands on your belly and caress it, sliding your fingers across its expanse. It will always be there for you. Growing fatter. 

• Curvage Model

When I'm stressed I bake and today I've been baking like crazy....I've been making breads hehe. I LOVE bread. Drenched in butter. Olive oil. Nutella. Jams.... you name it, I love it as long as bread is involved. I'm wondering if maybe I should make a baked video soon hehehe

Guest Marshall7

Mmmmm....I would watch the crap out of a Baking With Casey show/podcast....she has QUITE the personality i hear 😁 perfect hostess