Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

24 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Had to log on to my patient portal to check something and seeing this on my medical chart is forever the hottest fucking thing ever 

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 12.52.37 PM.png

Problem- Gets stuck in chairs with arms because of that FAT ASS

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Some exciting news! My videographer is coming to hang out this weekend 🎉 it’s been really hard with COVID, especially my job being in healthcare, to get together but we finally made it work. I’ll be honest my queue of clips is already pretty long but we are going to film a few just bc it puts the quality on such a different level 🥰

Any clip requests?! I love bringing your fantasies to life! He is also who I work with to make my feeder/feedee content so we can do that too!

POV Feedee Feeder/BF Roleplay scenarios like you being skinny and athletic when you first started dating then jump to present day and you are massive in outgrown food stained clothes gorging on massive amounts of food until you are delusionally full unable to move with fat talk and oil belly rubs. Or Feedee patient Feeder/FA Doctor  POV Doctor appointment where either he is either secretly encouraging you to get as massive as possible and is so turned on and proud when you come in bigger than ever before each time he sees you and you want to gain as much as possible for him or he lectures you for always gaining so much weight each time you see him but you know he loves it and you finally get him to admit it and show off your massive body for him and he finally gets his hands on you and admit he wants you much bigger. POV Roleplay videos are my favorite kind of videos.😍

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Had to log on to my patient portal to check something and seeing this on my medical chart is forever the hottest fucking thing ever 

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 12.52.37 PM.png

What will it say in 150 pounds....??? 😈

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Some exciting news! My videographer is coming to hang out this weekend 🎉 it’s been really hard with COVID, especially my job being in healthcare, to get together but we finally made it work. I’ll be honest my queue of clips is already pretty long but we are going to film a few just bc it puts the quality on such a different level 🥰

Any clip requests?! I love bringing your fantasies to life! He is also who I work with to make my feeder/feedee content so we can do that too!

I wanna see you do a forced funnel feed with either gainer shakes or soda.

• Curvage Model

Will be sending out the free clips everyone earned who reviewed yesterday’s upload in just a bit once I get home! Few hours left for anyone who hasn’t had a chance yet 🥰🖤

Just left my office and ordered $90 worth of Chinese food to stuff myself with when I get home 😍

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Office gut was on fulllllll display today 😅🤣🐷🥵

5099464A-3A5B-4EE1-9AC8-B3E64517E814.jpeg

EE9C7D00-6DF2-492B-9EBA-57C517818AD7.jpeg

43E25600-12D9-4108-9C68-27CFAF4CC93B.jpeg

EA6A80F2-9402-43E7-A02D-07109068BF93.jpeg

Wow!  Imagine walking into your office and seeing that.  I can just imagine then - turning around, finding the nearest vending machine, getting one of everything and then just pinning you down and stuffing you full! 😍

• Curvage Model

I was just laying down after an incredible Chinese food filling. Jiggling my gut with my legs spread wide open. The vibration from my belly jiggling made my fupa absolutely erupt in jiggles and I felt my pussy immediately drench in lust for my own body. So fucking hot 🥵 time to play 

AFCDB7F8-66B7-4B0C-8BD7-E76365C76F08.jpeg

Guest Marshall7
13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I was just laying down after an incredible Chinese food filling. Jiggling my gut with my legs spread wide open. The vibration from my belly jiggling made my fupa absolutely erupt in jiggles and I felt my pussy immediately drench in lust for my own body. So fucking hot 🥵 time to play 

The lust you create within me.....there are no words to describe them, Love. It is instantaneous and sensational to say the least....I just want to leap on top of all that flab and have my way with you 😈

14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Play, piggy.  Play hard.  Stuff, then cum.  Cum, then stuff. Jiggle that fat body and make yourself explode, then fill that belly some more.  More food - more cream - more shakes - more cumming! ❤️

29 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Don't forget your wg shake!!!