Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
54 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I never knew I could feel this beautiful. I never knew it was possible to be so in love with myself... every roll, every crease.. so soft and smooth and abundant 

55259C35-9A76-4CD2-9648-1B78246D9B63.jpeg

F422570E-53C7-46F1-A419-694215B48827.jpeg

A1521C00-B362-4735-85E7-A2627921843D.jpeg

Babe! Omg! Your beauty is beyond compare!

I absolutely  L❤️VE that you are feeling the fat beautiful woman you always have been. It really does fill me with joy to see you celebrate your blossoming. I know you tend to be a tad humble, so you really had to go to undeniable and overwhelming levels of sexy Fat Beauty before you fully believed it yourself. But dang Casey! You fuckin' dunked on that shit. Every bit a Goddess. 
image.thumb.png.f232ba51ea55e99d8cd8352d851b380c.png

Guest Marshall7

I am so excited to hear that you've gained a ton of weight on this trip, Love! Was wondering if you were keeping track of the exact amount ;) Still got some more fat to add for sure though! hehe 😈

Guest Mauser1898
5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I never knew I could feel this beautiful. I never knew it was possible to be so in love with myself... every roll, every crease.. so soft and smooth and abundant 

55259C35-9A76-4CD2-9648-1B78246D9B63.jpeg

Absolutely stunning 😍!

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Sweet as can be 💛🌻🐝🍯

You are truly sweet as can be and getting sweeter! These photos are quite possibly my favorite photos EVER of you, Babe! Yellow on that skin and on that body is simply breath taking! I can't get enough of you, Love! Now....that belly extending out further than ever....you have become a true Greek Goddess and are the True Queen of Curvage! 😍

Guest Marshall7
23 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Was super feeling myself today 🥰

32B20F71-F955-4147-B461-F36248B126AD.jpeg

97090B56-FA1A-4ECC-9B36-9BA7F5EB6582.jpeg

I would LOVE to be feeling that body right now hehe ;)

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, sexyfeeder said:

any stuffing vids coming?

MANY ❤️ Filmed a fuck ton of content on this trip. I actually had to run out and buy an external hard drive because I still have all the clips on here that I didn't have time to push out before my vacation. I have no idea what the schedule will be... but just know you guys have an absurd amount of sexy content coming your way 🐷 little bits of everything for everyone's interests!

Just now, Curvage Casey said:

MANY ❤️ Filmed a fuck ton of content on this trip. I actually had to run out and buy an external hard drive because I still have all the clips on here that I didn't have time to push out before my vacation. I have no idea what the schedule will be... but just know you guys have an absurd amount of sexy content coming your way 🐷 little bits of everything for everyone's interests!

We see You working so hard... being so soft. 

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

any pizza vids coming lol? :)

Guest Marshall7
23 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

but just know you guys have an absurd amount of sexy content coming your way 🐷 little bits of everything for everyone's interests!

This is partly why you're the bestest model and business mind out there - you give the people what they want! ;) so excited for all this! You definitely belong in Florida and Florida is better with you sharing your beauty everywhere around! ❤️

Guest Mauser1898
8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Leaving Florida truly at a whole new level of fat 🖤🥰🐷

59633D78-FD5D-4F66-B3F8-FAC1A8DD6BF0.jpeg

F610DB00-0596-4EEA-AE89-E2B40406A6E7.jpeg

Mine ❤️