Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

A reference point to what my bra was like before....

267D121C-B3D2-4687-8A98-B94EDE1FE511.jpeg

Damn!  So sexy when you outgrow bras! Lets keep going and growing!!! So excited for all your upcoming stuffings and adventures!

• Curvage Model

Just want to say a quick thank you to you guys for hyping you yesterday’s clip so fast. Public belly play is byfar my favorite and that’s as hands down the hottest I’ve ever made. I love all your reviews and can’t wait for you to see the extended album 🥰🥰

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Just want to say a quick thank you to you guys for hyping you yesterday’s clip so fast. Public belly play is byfar my favorite and that’s as hands down the hottest I’ve ever made. I love all your reviews and can’t wait for you to see the extended album 🥰🥰

Oh Casey. I cannot get over how much you have Blossomed lately. Physically? Yes, of course. You've made substantial gains in base bodily development. Fully incorporating your sweet self as an extraordinarily supple and uber-voluptuous Bikini Babe. But your sensual Inner Goddess is BLOOMING like mad and it could not be more hot to me. You are simply manifesting as your own self-actualized divinity. You must be so fucking horny all the time as the entire world responds to your emergent status of Fertility Goddess. This profound recognition occurs in so many nuanced and unexpected ways. Every interaction you have is heavily impacted by your imposing physicality. People are literally taken aback as nobody can be accustomed to the breadth of your expansive beauty. Consider this; You actually manage to stun us regularly as we intensely monitor your astonishing development. But the ordinary person is struck immediately with all the Fullness of your wholesome Maturation. That has got to be quite an iconoclastic Shock to them. Suddenly appears a Woman so deeply and satisfyingly Beautiful that they've never dreamed possible. And it is You, Casey. This is how you walk among the Earth. Devastatingly Sumptuous. 

1 hour ago, itchbigger said:

EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. You do this pose you're belly is noticeably bigger then the last one

Yes. It is astonishing. She is such a good growing girl. Always eating good. Keeping herself so well nourished and accustomed to the tremendous intake of nutrition. This is what her body needs to maintain normalcy. The storage of precious fats is now a normal activity of her metabolism. 
*pats Casey on her sacred head as she chows down on garlic knots. Not stopping. She feels all churlish and proud. She knows she has been a very good girl. 

• Curvage Model

I was having a bit of trouble figure out how to share my google spreadsheet on here with you guys, so I've just gone ahead and made a public MyFitnessPal account for you all to look up and keep track of my fun. I am currently working on inputting the calories from the first few days of my trip and then will post it for you guys either tonight or early tomorrow AM. But for now, please get off on the fact that I casually consumed over 5000k calories tonight from dinner & dessert alone hehe

Guest Marshall7

Casey, you amaze me. You are stunning and sooo freaking fat! Have the BEST night dreaming of getting even fatter! ❤️

37 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

44DFBFAB-3318-4BF4-8829-C274A1068839.gif

¡Ay, mi Dios!  Get a load of sexy Casey showing off her splendid belly in the mirror. The most stunningly exciting part is that you can see her fat back roll under her elbow with the phone. That big soft back fat roll is so wide it extends itself into view like a sexy photobomber. 
 I guess when 5000 calories is your casual meal, your body becomes festooned with greedy plump handfuls of fat popping up wherever they like.