Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Truly Blessed art thou, dear Casey. Monumental Beauty. My God you have bulked tf up so finely. You are a Plump -n- Busty Goddess. I can't even... oomph. How was I to know that anyone, anything could be so lovely. I am devoted. Yes, you have earned my devotion. My heart. 
I only hope you feel as wholly beautiful as the woman I see. You'd be so fucking vain. (quite deservedly tho, hehehe) 

4418431F-398B-4828-984B-05E214D2661E.jpeg.ae9b34971936f8d3c41405c076ca7a45.jpeg
Really... I can't get over how beautiful you've become. How beautiful you are. 

• Curvage Model

DAY 3: BEACHED WHALE 🐷☀️🐬🌴

First - I'd like to wish a very Happy Easter to all of my followers and friends who celebrate. I hope you have an amazing day in whatever way you'll be celebrating/worshipping. And to those who don't celebrate, I hope you have an amazing Sunday! AND to the crazy Greeks like me - we'll talk on May 2nd for Greek Easter 🤗🐑

Anyway - today I'm heading to the beach! I let myself sleeep in a bit and just finished a beautiful breakfast stuffing. I am working on setting up a food diary for the duration of the week for you guys to follow along with. I've recorded everything up until now and will continue to do so... just trying to figure out the best way to share it publicly in a way everyone can access. More to come on that. Stay tuned. 

I am planning on making a VERY spicy beach video today... but if anyone has any other beach requests feel free to send them my way! ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7

Happy Easter to you, Babe! So excited for the food diary and everything else! Such a fattening vacation! 😍

20 minutes ago, Dirk-what said:

Thought I should post here too. Have an account for a while but new to the community. This thread is mindblowing! Did a couple drawings of Casey, hope everyone likes them

Happy Easter!

MarchPics.png

Very nice Dirk-what. You've totally conveyed a certain quality of Casey's aplomb. So pleased is she. Empowering others as she celebrates her own blessings. She knows we look to her for beauty, and she allows us our own beauty. 

• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, Dirk-what said:

Thought I should post here too. Have an account for a while but new to the community. This thread is mindblowing! Did a couple drawings of Casey, hope everyone likes them

Happy Easter!

MarchPics.png

I can’t put into words how much I love this. I love art of my beautiful body. I’ve framed a few in my home 🖤

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

DAY 3: BEACHED WHALE 🐷☀️🐬🌴

First - I'd like to wish a very Happy Easter to all of my followers and friends who celebrate. I hope you have an amazing day in whatever way you'll be celebrating/worshipping. And to those who don't celebrate, I hope you have an amazing Sunday! AND to the crazy Greeks like me - we'll talk on May 2nd for Greek Easter 🤗🐑

Anyway - today I'm heading to the beach! I let myself sleeep in a bit and just finished a beautiful breakfast stuffing. I am working on setting up a food diary for the duration of the week for you guys to follow along with. I've recorded everything up until now and will continue to do so... just trying to figure out the best way to share it publicly in a way everyone can access. More to come on that. Stay tuned. 

I am planning on making a VERY spicy beach video today... but if anyone has any other beach requests feel free to send them my way! ❤️ 

you spoil us sooo much with everything ❤️ so amazing ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7

Don't worry, Babe. Just bought one of your clips just like I promised. At least 1 a day through May 31st - the fatten Casey plan ;) btw, I adore you in yellow! You are stunning! Hope you feel so amazingly spoiled during this vaca! Love ya! ❤️

On 4/1/2021 at 12:27 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Hi babes ❤️ A few weeks ago I was on a podcast with a friend where I opened up about my experiences in feedism. I was shy to share it at first - since most who've shared in the past did it in very negative ways or exploited the communities for $. This was an unpaid experience and has no mention of any specific communities, or really anyone/anything besides my own self lol. She was so curious, positive, empowering, and supportive. It's received a whirlwind of positive feedback so I figured it was finally time to share it with you guys! If you've wanted to learn more about me, here's your shot! Enjoy🖤

This is wonderful

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Uhm this gut in yellow 😍☀️ Obsessed!

E53ADE97-3587-4912-8C97-2182B30CFF44.jpeg

DAMN! The Belly is CHONK.
My dick had an immediate hands free reaction to that slab of sex appeal. 
/ Now, I'ma let you finish but them fat tiddies are getting ferociously aggressive. Of all time! 
Notice how they are all pillow-topped off. 😳They rise up to take the place of honor as the highest part of your chest. And they pull that feat off w/o you getting all "chesty" with your posture. Heck, they are even blowing out extremely enviable bottom bulge while they simultaneously pop up so high. They are two fat puppies trying to get all the attention when Mommy comes around with even more fattening treats.

tumblr_b6cd884970cab9e7194aeda1e3b45284_00fc7675_1280.jpg

On 4/3/2021 at 8:11 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Uhhh. So up north I drive a very generously sized SUV (snow life) and although with my short legs the seat/steering wheel has grown to be a bit of an issue... I’m pretty blessed to still sit very comfortable in my car. Here in Florida, my family keeps a small little VW Jetta for guests to drive so that’s what I’m driving this week. It’s been years since I’ve driven a car this small and wow I feel massive in it. Even with the seat pushed pretty far back my gut is still hitting the steering wheel AND half my ass is hanging over the edge of the seat. Cars like this take bumps a lot harder than mine does and with every little bump, my body just erupts in jiggles. Which turns me the fuck on. Ugh. This is so hot that at some point this week it may earn its own photo shoot lol

E2975BC8-C8D3-4424-A20E-0C928A317522.jpeg

It definitely needs its own photo shoot