Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

My face went from slim oval to round BLOB

FE635040-B37A-4057-9FC7-8B941414A0E9.jpeg

A TRUE Goddess! Look at that pose and that proud domineering attitude! 😈

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It certainly did - big puffy cheeks to go with that big puffy belly.  I think maybe your cheeks expanded from stuffing your mouth so full (nah not really - I think its just that you're big fatty that's getting bigger and fatter.  And bigger and fatter.  And BIGGER! And FATTER!!!!!)

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Seriously tho - this pig got next level cozy today in her teddy bear onesie. Sad to report however that by the end of the day, the zipper didn’t survive 😢 OH WELL 🐻🧸❄️

91B75DD3-17C7-468C-AD4C-F6D76F2C8DA2.jpeg

BC291B19-4E20-4220-AE41-D7AA44A65C07.jpeg

1A05AEE4-E469-465B-A451-1014D748B422.jpeg

Wow that's a shame - that's such a cute outfit.  And you're one cozy lookin' big fat piggy in it.  😍

Guest Marshall7
13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Seriously tho - this pig got next level cozy today in her teddy bear onesie. Sad to report however that by the end of the day, the zipper didn’t survive 😢 OH WELL 🐻🧸❄️

You are seriously THE most snuggly beautiful lady in the whole wide world and so damn plump! Here, have another cake and some more heavy cream to wash it down with!!!! ;)

22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I very seldom post and always just read and appreciate the views and stories. This is my first real post on curvage and I just wanted to say this is the hottest thing ever. From a guy that has both a feedee and fuzzy/fleece fetish this got me instantly hard (sorry if that's too much). NO ONE ever posts fleece stuff so I appreciate this so much. Hail the queen of curvage everyone else!

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

This is the pose that gets things done. Anything you desire from a man or a woman is yours when you back it up with your "SuperHero Power" pose. Even if it's not belly related. But knowing you, it's going to be belly related.  Could be sending an intern to pick up more food for you or receiving more offerings of free donuts from the worshiping neighbor. "Oh hey, I just wanted to thank you for the donuts. That was so thoughtful of you. That should really become a regular thing, like every day. Don't you think?" 

25 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Look at you Dear Casey. Admiring the beauty of your Enormous Sexy Round Belly. Appreciative of all the power it brings you. Not just the brute power of zipper busting or its crushing weight, but the power of influence and adoration. All yours. You built this magnificent powerplant. 

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

How can it hold that belly in. That looks so good on your round belly because that onesie looks like it's going to burst

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, Maverick500 said:

I love your beautiful round blob face😍😍

Thank you so so much love!! I love being a blob ❤️ 

15 hours ago, Hotefatty said:

Beautiful! And those EYES! OMG! 😍

Thank you so much love ❤️ Greedy eyes ❤️ 

14 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Wow that's a shame - that's such a cute outfit.  And you're one cozy lookin' big fat piggy in it.  😍

Hehehe fat piggy? ME?! No way!!!

14 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

I knew it i was right that zipper had no chance against your blossoming body!!!! Lol

Hahahah you were right!! It only lastest a few hours before busting free!!

14 hours ago, MarshallT said:

You are seriously THE most snuggly beautiful lady in the whole wide world and so damn plump! Here, have another cake and some more heavy cream to wash it down with!!!! ;)

Awwww thank you love ❤️ eating some cake right now on my break actually!

14 hours ago, MTG said:

I very seldom post and always just read and appreciate the views and stories. This is my first real post on curvage and I just wanted to say this is the hottest thing ever. From a guy that has both a feedee and fuzzy/fleece fetish this got me instantly hard (sorry if that's too much). NO ONE ever posts fleece stuff so I appreciate this so much. Hail the queen of curvage everyone else!

Omg wow, this just made my day ❤️ So happy you posted!! I've actually met a few guys with a fuzzy fetish, my bf in college had it too. Not weird at all!!! Thank you so so much ❤️ plz post more!

13 hours ago, jacksprat said:

This is the pose that gets things done. Anything you desire from a man or a woman is yours when you back it up with your "SuperHero Power" pose. Even if it's not belly related. But knowing you, it's going to be belly related.  Could be sending an intern to pick up more food for you or receiving more offerings of free donuts from the worshiping neighbor. "Oh hey, I just wanted to thank you for the donuts. That was so thoughtful of you. That should really become a regular thing, like every day. Don't you think?" 

Look at you Dear Casey. Admiring the beauty of your Enormous Sexy Round Belly. Appreciative of all the power it brings you. Not just the brute power of zipper busting or its crushing weight, but the power of influence and adoration. All yours. You built this magnificent powerplant. 

Hehehe thank you love ❤️ I love being your fat growing queen. You worship me so passionately. MAKE ME BIGGER ❤️ 

10 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

That's a good sign, means you're growing 🐷👍🤤

Oh I'm growing alright.... these scrubs I'm wearing today are NOT happy with me

5 hours ago, Monkey said:

This is the cutest and sexiest thing ever, love to be with you cuddling you while you were lounging around wearing that. Shame you already busted it guess this teddy bear fattened up too much over the winter and had far too much stuffing ❤️  

Thank you so so much love ❤️ I think I may order a few more of those! I truly felt like a big cozy teddy bear!!

5 hours ago, Supper1 said:

How can it hold that belly in. That looks so good on your round belly because that onesie looks like it's going to burst

Ahhhh I've missed your posts in here! I hope you're doing well ❤️ I looked so huge in it, it was sooooo damn tight but cozy at the same time! I wish I was in bed wearing it now instead of at stupid work

4 hours ago, Barkley said:

You are going to need a big fat butterball turkey outfit for Thanksgiving 2021.

Ugh yaaaaassss now that would be a hot cosplay!

1 hour ago, FASWE87 said:

omg! your double chin!! ❤️  Casey, you should check your inbox when you have time ;) 

Yes! That double chin is totally the primary chin in this photo. And Casey's boobs so proudly bursting upwards like a proper pin-up girl's oughta do. But in the moment you know Casey is most proud of her shockingly enormous belly and the effect it has upon the lucky lad. Casey is probably thinking "Do you have any idea just how lucky you are? How many thousands of dudes are filled with envy?" 

IMG_4970.jpg

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

@Curvage Casey You are just so damn greedy and perfect! Ugggh! I literally want to grab every ounce of fat on your giant bloating body as I funnel the fuck out of you! 😈

There's plenty to grab 😘 hehehe

1 hour ago, FASWE87 said:

omg! your double chin!! ❤️  

It's become a whole other neck at this point! LOL

57 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Yes! That double chin is totally the primary chin in this photo. And Casey's boobs so proudly bursting upwards like a proper pin-up girl's oughta do. But in the moment you know Casey is most proud of her shockingly enormous belly and the effect it has upon the lucky lad. Casey is probably thinking "Do you have any idea just how lucky you are? How many thousands of dudes are filled with envy?

Honestly, I am so fucking obsessed with my double chin lately. It's like no matter what pic I take, the chins take the freaking cake in every single photo!

47 minutes ago, Neverspent2007 said:

You’re being fattened like a prize hog on a farm.

Soon you’ll be too fat to move.

Make me a blue ribbon pig to send off to the fair to be worshipped for being fat

• Curvage Model

NEW ❤️  Funnel Fed & Rubbed | 3200cal [24HR review offer]. 9 minutes Casey in full hog form. Opening with a sensual voice over of you preparing your pig for her feeding, Casey then funnels 3200 calories of cake mix like water and gulps every last drop out of that funnel. Then watch as she gets her swollen gut rubbed and jiggled, back fat played with, and spoiled with affection before ending the clip with a sexy little show off for you  Review this clip within the first 24 hours and receive a treat from your favorite fatty!

• Curvage Model

I'm going to be completely fucking honest with you guys - this is a hot clip - but the extended album is honestly probably one of the hottest things I've ever created so 10/10 recommend throwing a review on there if you're in the mood for your dick to explode 🥵

animated.GIF

animated 2.GIF