Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
51 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

ok, that's the sexiest thing in the world today

Although I was embarrassed in the moment, believe me when I say my pussy was fucking drenched

50 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

That is sooooooo fucking sexy, Sweetie! Ugggh! So wish I could have seen that gut AND all of their faces hehe ;)

It was incredible. Like I felt it happening, I knew it was happening, and there was not a single thing I could do to stop it. Gut out for the world to see

46 minutes ago, Jo77 said:

Your office must’ve been soooooo jealous how good you’re eating! How amazing did you feel? 

I was embarrassed in the moment but felt very turned on after

19 minutes ago, Ljj said:

Get off the damn stool fatass that’s how you fall on top of letting that lard gut out 

Someone of my size doesn't belong on stools. I'm surprised it didn't combust beneath my girth. Silly me

Guest Marshall7
19 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Gut swelling, chins hanging, arms throbbing, ass wobbling.... I'm just a circus act of swelling fat lately

CFC64C41-496E-4654-86E0-635F9056B720.jpeg.f98c4ebcdb594160a3fee66026a5671d.jpg

77C06CB0-B11F-4014-9953-1EE760793D4F.jpeg.85fd13e399976c9ac194c034022b8712.jpg

8E68785A-58AF-4C9B-B984-36B55B8670B7.jpeg.892949e0f207e2a70d1dfa8f5ac9e95b.jpg

You literally give me butterflies in my stomach every time I see your beautiful photos! You are just so gorgeous and fluffy and that skin!!! So perfect! 🥰 I want to kiss every part of your body, especially your chins!

50 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Someone of my size doesn't belong on stools. I'm surprised it didn't combust beneath my girth. Silly me

Silly hog, stools are for people without tits that literally slap your face and a gut that makes your pussy just as sweaty as it does wet 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, regbill said:

Casey, when it comes to describing how your body looks and feels you really do have a way with words.😍

Hehe it's my favorite thing to talk about 😘 I love describing it to you guys bc I want you to feel like you're here with me, sunken into all this FLAB

2 hours ago, jacksprat said:

trembling before your beauty 😳

Meanwhile my fat is trembling with even the faintest move

2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

That first photo! 😍 omg! They just keep getting better! And happy Monday, Babe! :)

Thank you so much ❤️ Happy mondaaay!

2 hours ago, Ljj said:

Silly hog, stools are for people without tits that literally slap your face and a gut that makes your pussy just as sweaty as it does wet 

I supppose I'm better off rolling around on the ground with my fat sloshing all over the place ;)

Guest Marshall7

You truly are a Goddess, Casey! I worship that gut and fat face! Leaving me breathless while I stuff and fuck you...leaving YOU breathless! 😈

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, Barkley said:

The 3rd pic down did it for me I am a sticky mess and out of wet wipes dammit .

Hehehe so happy you loved it ❤️ 

2 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

You truly are a Goddess, Casey! I worship that gut and fat face! Leaving me breathless while I stuff and fuck you...leaving YOU breathless! 😈

thank you so much ❤️ feeling hellllla swollen tonight ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehehe so happy you loved it ❤️ 

thank you so much ❤️ feeling hellllla swollen tonight ❤️ 

So wish I was rubbing that swollen gut RIGHT NOW, Love! 🥰

• Curvage Model

Hi fam bam - Gonna be saving a lot of my posts and content for this thread only from now on moving forward. I just kinda feel like the newsfeed has turned into one big repetitive ad reel and idk, it's just not doing the same thaang for me anymore. Gimme that wholesome fat content, you know? Haha. Obvi I'll still post on there as I normally do and ad my clips every few hours, but gonna save the good stuff for in here ❤️ LOVE YOU FAM ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7
6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

But in other news... it is honestly a miracle these panties still fit. There used to be two straps under those tops ones some of you may remember. But they burst off a short bit ago. Such a damn hog. This gut can't be contained, can it?

A1306CEC-DB42-4700-BBEA-11E613BD0A4F.jpeg.7ad1b6da0f74b189541f3cc17163f269.jpg

Look at that thing!!!! SO FUCKING HOT! I just wanna stick my dick in that deep belly button and shoot my cream everywhere, all over your gut! There will be no containing that gut as you stuff yourself and gorge on all your treats, inflating it BIGGER AND BIGGER! There's no containing the Goddess of Greed! Time to lay you out, limbs all tied and fucking stuff you with shake after shake! All the heavy cream your greedy throat and bulging gut can handle....and then some more!!! I need you moaning and begging for more! "More cream! More!" Your sexy, lustful voice will cry out! And then, after you've finished EVERYTHING in sight, we will pump even more down your throat.....after all that, while your in the craziest food coma, you will get my cream! ;) 

19 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

But in other news... it is honestly a miracle these panties still fit. There used to be two straps under those tops ones some of you may remember. But they burst off a short bit ago. Such a damn hog. This gut can't be contained, can it?

Maybe still some room but when I walk into the room with my fit body and a funnel and shakes you will be so wet you throw them away and open your greedy mouth

It’s been a couple weeks since I have checked out this thread. Oh. My. God. You are such a fat hog. It was a sticky mess in a matter of seconds. Just reading everything and looking at all of the progress you’ve made. I can’t believe how quickly you’re ruining that body of yours. It would be a dream where your only job is to sit in bed and get fed. I know that everyone here would love the opportunity to feed you and take care of you. To wash you every roll you have and to please you. Ugh you’re such a fat hog and it’s delicious 🤤 

• Curvage Model

Morning fam 🖤

7 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Look at that thing!!!! SO FUCKING HOT! I just wanna stick my dick in that deep belly button and shoot my cream everywhere, all over your gut! There will be no containing that gut as you stuff yourself and gorge on all your treats, inflating it BIGGER AND BIGGER! There's no containing the Goddess of Greed! Time to lay you out, limbs all tied and fucking stuff you with shake after shake! All the heavy cream your greedy throat and bulging gut can handle....and then some more!!! I need you moaning and begging for more! "More cream! More!" Your sexy, lustful voice will cry out! And then, after you've finished EVERYTHING in sight, we will pump even more down your throat.....after all that, while your in the craziest food coma, you will get my cream! ;) 

Well, naturally this was the first thing I read this morning and now all I want is heavy cream and my funnel 😍🐷

7 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

Maybe still some room but when I walk into the room with my fit body and a funnel and shakes you will be so wet you throw them away and open your greedy mouth

There’s pretty much nothing hotter to me than a highly contrasted body standing over me waiting to give me my funnel hehe

4 hours ago, Luckyguy23 said:

It’s been a couple weeks since I have checked out this thread. Oh. My. God. You are such a fat hog. It was a sticky mess in a matter of seconds. Just reading everything and looking at all of the progress you’ve made. I can’t believe how quickly you’re ruining that body of yours. It would be a dream where your only job is to sit in bed and get fed. I know that everyone here would love the opportunity to feed you and take care of you. To wash you every roll you have and to please you. Ugh you’re such a fat hog and it’s delicious 🤤 

Ahhhh I love this post! I love when friends come back to my happy place to visit my thread 🖤 I’m growing faster than ever. I can’t even keep up! Mmm that alll sounds so damn amazing and hot 😍

24 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Okay so honestly I look at this funnel and just want someone to knock me up and breed me to swell huge and fat and full and fatter and fertile and ugh yes 

DA2F1858-6642-452E-ABB3-BD84B0B41603.jpeg

Aww, just look at this poor girl. See how she developed the sheer size and shape of her tummy? She got herself too damn sexy. Now she can't tell whether all the guys really love her or they just wanna fuck the shit out of her. Fat Life/Fat Problems. 

41 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Okay so honestly I look at this funnel and just want someone to knock me up and breed me to swell huge and fat and full and fatter and fertile and ugh yes 

DA2F1858-6642-452E-ABB3-BD84B0B41603.jpeg

Lol imagine how fat pregnant Casey would be 

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

You still wear panties? Lol honestly feel sorry for that fupa 

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I supppose I'm better off rolling around on the ground with my fat sloshing all over the place ;)

My thoughts precisely