Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’m eating like such a fucking crazy pig tonight to stretch my big belly out for what I have planned for tomorrow 😍 turn me on, help me keep filling hehe

D0519B8F-1FAE-4BEB-91E3-61D970855862.jpeg

Yes. That is my good little girl. You need to maintain your capacity to nourish your growing body. It would be a shame to have all the proper nutrients prepared for you ready to eat. You would have a feast right there waiting on your feeding tray. But you starve your body because you cannot get the food you require into your stomach. Your body would just have to shut down, to halt production and begin to waste away. A pretty young girl becomes gaunt and emaciated with all the food she needs. 
Such a pity, and such a terrible waste. All our attention, encouragement, faith and love in you would have been misguided and misplaced. And enough food to feed a hungry family would spoil right in front of Casey as she grows thinner. But I know our fat joyous Casey will never let that happen. A nice full belly is the only path to your full life. You know this better than anyone. Full face, full limbs, full bosom, full smile. You need it all dear. Full Happiness. Nourish yourself and grow. 

11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’m eating like such a fucking crazy pig tonight to stretch my big belly out for what I have planned for tomorrow 😍 turn me on, help me keep filling hehe

D0519B8F-1FAE-4BEB-91E3-61D970855862.jpeg

Ah big beautiful piggy. Can't wait to see what have planned. I know it will be good - it always is. And if you're pre-warning us, then it must be something special. That big round luscious belly is waiting to be stretched again. It wants to be bigger and rounder. It wants to be filled and filled and filled. More fat for the belly. More fat for the ass. It all wants to grow. 😍

27 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Goodmorning my loves 🐷 I got sooooo full last night and this piggy passed out early. Today is a big day for this growing belly. We have something HUGE in store. Who’s ready?!

98F75034-249F-449A-B8FE-AF67D6528B5D.jpeg

WOW! How Beautiful is that Belly! Even with Casey's fat thighs open wide, The Belly is still able to blimp out over the sides! 
/ And with her cute top on, The shape of Casey's Magnificent Belly looks like Ginormous Pursed Lips! Talk about a BIG FAT KISS! 
image.thumb.png.071cc709ec8e51699d01bd1ba0a284fc.png  image.thumb.png.bfb6e356991b248c7a27e72dda0a8032.png

11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I love this photo bc it shows off serious new developments. I love the way my big fat boobs are bulging out of the sides and how my gigantic gut is overflowing more than ever. Sucking my thumb like an eager hog ready for her next filling

ACC58B02-C022-4BE6-8834-031BD8CC02AC.jpeg

Hell Yeah! Casey, You are now a legit Big Titties Web Girl. Every day you are getting mad silent respect from other women your intimidating jugs. You know what I'm talking about because you remember being a flat chested waif. Everything the fat titty woman says carries more weight. More influence. 
/ The Fat must Flow
// hehehe, them braids tho. 😂  They just get shrugged aside. 

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I love this photo bc it shows off serious new developments. I love the way my big fat boobs are bulging out of the sides and how my gigantic gut is overflowing more than ever. Sucking my thumb like an eager hog ready for her next filling

ACC58B02-C022-4BE6-8834-031BD8CC02AC.jpeg

Looking sexier then ever! I just wanna fill you with cake frosting and let my "frosting" into your soaking wet p*ssy

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Hell Yeah! Casey, You are now a legit Big Titties Web Girl. Every day you are getting mad silent respect from other women your intimidating jugs. You know what I'm talking about because you remember being a flat chested waif. Everything the fat titty woman says carries more weight. More influence. 
/ The Fat must Flow
// hehehe, them braids tho. 😂  They just get shrugged aside. 

I know exactly what you're talking about. I used to be the flat chested girl who dreamed of having tits like this. And a belly like this. Fuck, I've basically become my dream girl. 

Braids are really becoming my go-to because I'm just too damn lazy to do anything else with my hair hehe

12 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

Looking sexier then ever! I just wanna fill you with cake frosting and let my "frosting" into your soaking wet p*ssy

Welp fuck that's the hottest thing I've read all day.

And nowwww I want frosting. Thick creamy frosting. On a huge cake. Omg

Guest Marshall7
4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Goodmorning my loves 🐷 I got sooooo full last night and this piggy passed out early. Today is a big day for this growing belly. We have something HUGE in store. Who’s ready?!

98F75034-249F-449A-B8FE-AF67D6528B5D.jpeg

You look like an absolute DREAM HOG, my Dear! Be ready for even more reviews and purchases today, Babe! I am SO READY for this stuffing day, my Love! 😈

22 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’ll reply in a bit bc a whole bunch of food just got here and it’s time to STUFF THIS GUT 🥰❤️🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷 I never tuck it in like this, it feels so weird 🤣

AD4C4B89-D7B7-470B-8512-1267E6FAC712.jpeg

I love this picture its so cute and hot! It gives you such an amazing outline and shows off your huge curvy figure so well! ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Giving you back rubs could be my life. 

Well get on over here plz bc this pig's back is broken from 3 days of non stop stuffing

4 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

Oops, couldn't hold myself, I just bought 4 clips ❤️ 😘

You are too good to me love ❤️ Forever treating myself to extra food bc of you!

3 hours ago, MarshallT said:

You look like an absolute DREAM HOG, my Dear! Be ready for even more reviews and purchases today, Babe! I am SO READY for this stuffing day, my Love! 😈

Awww thank you love I can't wait to read them later!! ❤️ 

54 minutes ago, Monkey said:

I love this picture its so cute and hot! It gives you such an amazing outline and shows off your huge curvy figure so well! ❤️ 

Thank you love! I love clothes that show off my fat body ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Just wrapped up an amazing stuffing feeling like a swollen ball of fat lard holy fuck

IMG_2172.jpg

The swollen fat lard version of you now, will be the empty belly version of you in a week or 2! Your gain has been astounding!

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, MarshallT said:

The swollen fat lard version of you now, will be the empty belly version of you in a week or 2! Your gain has been astounding!

Can't stop won't stop growing ❤️ 

1 minute ago, Tastic1 said:

I do 😈

with a belly like yours there is always room for more.

You know how easily enabled I am *waddles to kitchen*