Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

It's been a long day at work, you are exhausted just by walking a couple of meters now and standing up is getting so hard, you come home and take all your clothes off, all your fat keeps you so warm and thinking about all the food gets you so wet the panties has to go off too, you have already picked up a huge amount of food but halfway of the big stuffing you pick up your phone and go to your curvage thread, the handsome thin Swede is encouraging you once again, you see his tiny body and you want to be soo much bigger then him so you take up a new window on the phone and start ordering more and more food, Chinese, fries, chicken, pulled pork, other fattening snacks... You start to feel abit full but you can't stop eating that pizza, slice after slice, 1 hour later you can barely get up to the door to get the food, you waddling and open the door, grease stains and crumbs are all over you when you open the door *hey! Do you have a party today? I throwed in 2 bags of Doritos* you blushed, ehhm no, just abit hungry,.. the delivery guy smiled and say" ohh well, good with extra snacks then, you close the door and your fat pussy just throbbing and you are soaking wet, time to get the toys...

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I love it when you post pics like this every time you stuff yourself silly😍

Hehe I really want to make a little reel of all the ones I’ve taken over the past few months bc I see such big differences literally every day lately hehe

12 hours ago, MarshallT said:

The top of your belly and the sides are really getting thick AF! That little crease under your boobs seems newer....more and more fat just piling up! Everything on you is getting juicier! 🥵 All I want to do is help make it bigger and you lazier and hornier and more insatiable! Just pour so much shake and pure lard down that greedy throat! Let's meet your new goal in the coming months, Babe!  

I noticed that too on the top!!! Omg! That new baby roll coming in is so freaking perfect 🖤🥰

12 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Casey's Upper Belly: "I Shall Rise"

Hahahaha YUP!!!! 🙈🤣🤣🙈

10 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

If there is plenty of crumbs I can eat them, I guess you ate my portions too so this will work 😌😉 it's amazing how your belly is so big while laying down!!! 😮🤩

You know the gains are real when you’ve got a big gut even laying down flat 🐷

4 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Dear Casey, Tho it may seem like you are being buried, You are being planted. We all expect you to thrive, blossom and flourish. Now: Give your yourself a long and affirming belly stroking. Think of the Willpower, Determination, Persistence, Strength and Love you poured into the creation of your breathtaking Belly. This is what you are capable of, Dear.
There is nothing on Earth that can stop you. You are an extremely admired Champion for Goodness and Compassion. People here love You without ever really knowing you in person. There's plenty of beautiful girls around, but We Love You. That's because we can recognize enough of Casey to know you actually deserve our love. We talk about your Greediness because it is so fucking sexy to use that term. But it is really your unstoppable drive for success and achievement. So whatever it is, just know that you have an Army that is rooting for for. Believes in you. *** belly kisses  

This means a lot to me. Normie life has been a bit draining lately just trying to work in healthcare through this pandemic but you guys are forever my happiest and safest and sexiest place after these long days. Supporting my growth, gluttony, and just ME as a person 🖤🖤🖤

4 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

It's been a long day at work, you are exhausted just by walking a couple of meters now and standing up is getting so hard, you come home and take all your clothes off, all your fat keeps you so warm and thinking about all the food gets you so wet the panties has to go off too, you have already picked up a huge amount of food but halfway of the big stuffing you pick up your phone and go to your curvage thread, the handsome thin Swede is encouraging you once again, you see his tiny body and you want to be soo much bigger then him so you take up a new window on the phone and start ordering more and more food, Chinese, fries, chicken, pulled pork, other fattening snacks... You start to feel abit full but you can't stop eating that pizza, slice after slice, 1 hour later you can barely get up to the door to get the food, you waddling and open the door, grease stains and crumbs are all over you when you open the door *hey! Do you have a party today? I throwed in 2 bags of Doritos* you blushed, ehhm no, just abit hungry,.. the delivery guy smiled and say" ohh well, good with extra snacks then, you close the door and your fat pussy just throbbing and you are soaking wet, time to get the toys...

Wellllllll fuck 😍😍😍 what’s a hog gotta do to make this reality because I am officially soaked 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

1 hour ago, FASWE87 said:

Wait,, is this animal planet? Ohh wait l connected my laptop to my TV.., it's Casey turning to a huge greedy pig 🐷 

This is amazing looking at your videos on a 55 inch TV

Haha that’s such a good idea to do!! I love that you do that. It’s like Casey Television 😍

• Curvage Model

This morning as I was waddling my ass out my front door to go get my morning coffee and donuts - my neighbor who sells weight loss supplements asked me if I'd be interesting in purchasing some and I almost fell over laughing LOL. NO THANKS BITCH

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

Let's get Casey grow massive! Her 2 most recent clips is the best ones I've seen in my 15 years in the community!!

Look Casey, you are a pig , you are destined to be 500 pounds and our 500bills are pink as a piggy 😊

omg hahaha this is awesome!!! Imagine that with my pig face on it!! A true cash cow 🤣🤣🤣

• Curvage Model

My lower gut is just exploding in size recently. It's SO heavy. My fupa is fat as fucking hell and the motion it all creates is soooo freaking sexy and stimulating. My fat pussy is pretty much drenched 24/7. I can't stop eating. My back and hips ache from how far out my gut stretches but i just can't stop. I don't want to stop. I want more. I need more

4A972003-F9A7-40BC-BB25-C61B56F6ECCC.jpeg.8a0bbca50d24c0582ef631a0b52eb430.jpg

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

My lower gut is just exploding in size recently. It's SO heavy. My fupa is fat as fucking hell and the motion it all creates is soooo freaking sexy and stimulating. My fat pussy is pretty much drenched 24/7. I can't stop eating. My back and hips ache from how far out my gut stretches but i just can't stop. I don't want to stop. I want more. I need more

4A972003-F9A7-40BC-BB25-C61B56F6ECCC.jpeg.8a0bbca50d24c0582ef631a0b52eb430.jpg

You definitely need alot more but you sure are going in the right direction getting bigger and bigger and sexier by the day

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, GodBless22 said:

@Curvage Casey I want to imagine a 1000 pound Casey with your fat spilling all across the bed becoming the absolute fattest goddess there has ever been. I’d worship you everyday. 

omg YES PLEASE ❤️ fat pouring over the edges of the bed just begging to be worshipped and fed and taken care of!!!

1 minute ago, FASWE87 said:

You definitely need alot more but you sure are going in the right direction getting bigger and bigger and sexier by the day

Grow me more so I can crush that hot fit body beneath all this porky fat

Such a wonderful thing to see you getting bigger and loving it. Such a fat piggy goddess that can't stop eating.

I have no doubt you will eventually be 500 to 600 lbs in the next few years.How beautiful  that will be to see.

The way your body is filling out rapidly there will come an explosion of weight this year.

Thats the way it did in my case one month I was 300  a year later I was 435 lbs and still gaining.

Looks like I am headed back in that direction and I am very happy about it.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

dang. I love you so much.... You big Fatty

Hehe I love the way you worship this big growing hog

1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I think it makes you look sexy. Like your posting pics of your pregnancy with food

Only fitting considering I’m asked constantly if I’m pregnant! NOPE, just a pig 🐷

2 hours ago, Barkley said:

Such a wonderful thing to see you getting bigger and loving it. Such a fat piggy goddess that can't stop eating.

I have no doubt you will eventually be 500 to 600 lbs in the next few years.How beautiful  that will be to see.

The way your body is filling out rapidly there will come an explosion of weight this year.

Thats the way it did in my case one month I was 300  a year later I was 435 lbs and still gaining.

Looks like I am headed back in that direction and I am very happy about it.

I sure do hope so 😍😍🐷🐷 hoping to explode this year 

2 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

Ohh hell yeah!! 😮😍 I will spend cash on you next week 🙂

You spoil me!!! 🐷🐷❤️❤️❤️

1 hour ago, pgtip00 said:

Beautiful ❤️

Thank ya boo 🥰🥰🥰