Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Drum2 said:

yup that is a real milestone more so than what the scale says.  Whenthe belly is big it controls so many things by it sheer size and movement. 

My big belly controls EVERYTHING ❤️ My moves, my food, my happiness - it's just enormous and I'm obsessed with it 

2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

It will come, Babe. The way you've been stuffing and hardly moving recently, 300 is right around the corner. Im sure there will be periods of slower gain, but we will push through together! We got this, Love! 🥰

Heck yes we do!! ❤️ love you !

2 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

Thank you for being the most amazing cutest and adorable woman in the whole community ❤️ 

Thanks for never failing at putting the biggest smile on this chubby face 🥰

2 hours ago, softisbetter said:

I think they’re a lot of peoples favs☝️

Hehe it's a recent change for me and I'm just absolutely in love with the change! My face looks so much better fatter!

2 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I just wanna kiss and lick that chubby face!❤️😍❤️

Mmmm yes plz! Double chin kisses are my fav 🥰

2 hours ago, jacksprat said:

OK, I can't let this breathtaking photo be posted without adding my confession of adoration. I am totally cowed by Beautiful Casey here. She is the light that guides me. 

Thank you so much love ❤️ You make me feel gorgeous!

1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

Babe, as long as you're happy and eating, im happy! You got a lot on your plate right now, quite literally 😂 dont even worry, Love. Hope you have a great day and love you! 🥰

Plate? Pigs don't use plates :P Kidding lololol. But thank you so much and I adore you always! ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7
3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Plate? Pigs don't use plates :P Kidding lololol. But thank you so much and I adore you always

Of course! Silly me 😂 I adore you as well. Your chubby face is so beautiful! I have so many kisses for you, Love!

17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Help, my belly is bigger than me and I need you to roll me over

AC4266BC-867A-4B6C-BBC3-5826D3EFD532.jpeg.a8daeb2d360fb61b52779dd30a88b56c.jpg

Yep. We all know the Belly has had complete control of Casey's Willpower for some time. In the beginning Casey volunteered to listen to and obey her Belly. But now it has grown to be the dominant physical force of her entire being. The Bully has grown too immense and too powerful for any resistance. It will continue to be nourished and to grow because that's what the Belly demands. Casey has become a servant of her own Belly. She goes to work for her Belly. She sacrifices her sleep for the Belly. She feeds and moisturizes her belly, immediately attending to anything the Belly desires. 

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh, I cannot wait for you guys to see this clip ❤️  pending now - should be up soon. 

It's my WHOLE story. The whole saga of Casey. But more importantly than that - I am HUGE in it.

IMG_4305.jpg

Oh Casey, You are BEAMING! And yes, Your Belly is BEHEMOTH. Your chubby little hand rests literally on TOP so that your thumb and index finger are not even visible in the photo. 
/ and you know that shiny fat bosom fills me with joy and solidifies my devotion. So plump they require no extra support to present themselves as round  and full. Your fat Belly is bra enough for them. 

Guest AceDegenerate
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Help, my belly is bigger than me and I need you to roll me over

AC4266BC-867A-4B6C-BBC3-5826D3EFD532.jpeg.a8daeb2d360fb61b52779dd30a88b56c.jpg

Why am I getting Charlie in the chocolate factory vibes? 🤣🫐🐷

32 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh, I cannot wait for you guys to see this clip ❤️

IMG_4305.jpg

The way your belly conceals your little tattoo... Or maybe it's a big tattoo on a much bigger body? ❤️

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I’ll gobble you up and carry you around in my belly❤️🤤😍❤️

Hehe you'd have to have a pretty big belly to fit this piggy in there!

2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Of course! Silly me 😂 I adore you as well. Your chubby face is so beautiful! I have so many kisses for you, Love!

Thank you so much love ❤️ 

1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

Oh Casey, You are BEAMING! And yes, Your Belly is BEHEMOTH. Your chubby little hand rests literally on TOP so that your thumb and index finger are not even visible in the photo. 
/ and you know that shiny fat bosom fills me with joy and solidifies my devotion. So plump they require no extra support to present themselves as round  and full. Your fat Belly is bra enough for them. 

I've literally given up all hope for bras. Even today I'm at work, as a medical professional, without a bra. I don't need one. My gut holds them up so perfectly. It's too uncomfortable to wear one around my back flab. I'm growing way too much to be contained like that. 

1 hour ago, AceDegenerate said:

Why am I getting Charlie in the chocolate factory vibes? 🤣🫐🐷

The way your belly conceals your little tattoo... Or maybe it's a big tattoo on a much bigger body? ❤️

Hehe it's a tiny tattoo but used to be sooooo visible on my tiny frame, and now I forget that I even have it most of the time!

1 hour ago, Barkley said:

Love the new pics

Thank you my love ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

It's getting really hard to find positions to sit in that are comfortable with this belly. I have to often recline back to accommodate the size of it all. I am at work today and have already gone out for food 2 times. I cannot wait to get home and stuff myself even more hehehe

33AB224A-6715-49A1-8A78-30F8733FBFC7.jpeg.b1b9c2579810d880e26fe9f6e01ad709.jpg

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's getting really hard to find positions to sit in that are comfortable with this belly. I have to often recline back to accommodate the size of it all. I am at work today and have already gone out for food 2 times. I cannot wait to get home and stuff myself even more hehehe

I’m sorry for the discomfort, but I so love your love of food and eating so much. If I could sooth your sitting pain I would. 😍😘🙏

Guest Marshall7
10 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It would be a dream to lay you back on that bed, rubbing your huge growing belly while stuffing you full! ;) those breasts are growing more and more enormous as well, Babe!! I just want to squeeze them! 😍

• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, jackal27 said:

I’m sorry for the discomfort, but I so love your love of food and eating so much. If I could sooth your sitting pain I would. 😍😘🙏

Mmmm that's just how I like it. Stuff me into complete discomfort and then soothe me after ❤️ Yes please!

13 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

food 2 times.. how much snacks have you consumed? 

An embarrassing amount. My drawer is almost empty and it's only monday :( 

9 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

It would be a dream to lay you back on that bed, rubbing your huge growing belly while stuffing you full! ;) those breasts are growing more and more enormous as well, Babe!! I just want to squeeze them! 😍

Had this wild fantasy last night of my tits getting so big and fat that they hang off the bed 🙈

• Curvage Model

NEW ❤️ From Fit to Fat to Fatter: My Whole Story [24HR INTRO PRICE]. 20 minutes of me giving you the detailed answer to my most frequently asked question - How did you get into feedism? There's a lot to unpack. Stories from my childhood, early relationships, college, my first feeding relationship, my initial gain, my regain, and everything in between and up till now! Family stuff, health stuff, relationship stuff, sexual stuff... everything you've ever wondered is answered in this clip, even some of my vulnerable moments over the years. Not to mention, I look HUGE. Oh wait... I am huge.  Review this clip within the first 24 hours and receive a treat from your favorite fatty!

Guest Marshall7
5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Had this wild fantasy last night of my tits getting so big and fat that they hang off the bed 🙈

Let's make it a reality! I want to suck the milk right out of dem titties! 😈

Guest WaluigiFan001
18 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ooooo and here's the gifs to go with it ❤️ LOOK AT THAT BELLLLLLLY ❤️ LOOK AT THAT BIG FAT BOOTY ❤️ ugh fuck. i love myself. 

animated 3.GIF

animated 2.GIF

animated.GIF

You have literally never looked more beautiful. I'm in absolute awe of you right now. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Guest Marshall7

Casey, you are so easy to listen to! I LOVE this newest clip! You are without a doubt completely gorgeous and adorabale....and did I mention FAT AS FUCK?! ;) that giggle at the end really got me too, so freaking cute! 🥰