Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, FattiesWatcher said:

Pretty wild seeing pictures of you as a little cute sorority girl  while knowing that one day you're just going to be a shapeless blob with hands, feet and a head sticking out of it. Your college friends will be living relatively active lives, going out, doing things, while you'll be confined to your bed unable to move under your own weight. Maybe some of your friends will visit you sometime and try to hide their horrified expressions. They can tell you about how exciting and eventful their lives are while knowing that you won't have the same stories to share with them. They might feel bad for you after the visit as they remember how you were once one of them, a skinny, active girl. They'll have no idea that you purposely chose to transform your "ideal" little sorority girl body into the fat blob they see before them. They would never understand why you decided to throw away your perfect figure to permanently immobilize yourself and live out the rest of your days helplessly bedridden. The whole situation might even make them thankful that they never ended up like you but little will they know what a happy hog you are.

Holy fuck 😍💦🥵 I want alllllll of  that to be my reality so badly. A giant mindless hog blob who destroyed her once perfectly fit and thin sorority girl body. Maybe they will all come visit me when Im confined to my bed someday beneath this massive gut

Guest Marshall7
7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh yes please. All of that. Now

I have a fantasy of me rolling you around a public park in a giant wheel chair, shoving snacks down your throat while we slowly show off your giant exposed gut hanging down over your knees. You giggle and breathe heavily throughout as you are constantly wet and turned on as everyone stares in horror and shock...some love it secretly....and we finish with a giant org*smic belly rub before heading back home to stuff n' fuck more in bed....

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy fuck 😍💦🥵 I want alllllll of  that to be my reality so badly. A giant mindless hog blob who destroyed her once perfectly fit and thin sorority girl body. Maybe they will all come visit me when Im confined to my bed someday beneath this massive gut

You're already half way there, piggy.  While you're not exactly mindless, you are definitely a giant hot blob - and you your mind is definitely becoming one-track: feed, fap, sleep, repeat.  First and last thoughts of the day are about food and stuffing that belly full.  Your days are structured around getting as fat as you possibly can.  You've grown an appetite and a capacity that allows you to consume more food in one day than most people eat in a week - and it all goes towards the total destruction of that fit, thin sorority girl body. 

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Awww you always bring a smile to my face when you pop in here! Thank you love ❤️ 

You’re so welcome beautiful!❤️ I do feel like I haven’t been here in this forum a lot like I was before, it’s a rare occasion now. I still make reactions to all your updates. But now I’m coming back to stay here permanently! You’re my favorite big bellied girl of all and I really love you so so much!❤️

• Curvage Model
18 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

I have a fantasy of me rolling you around a public park in a giant wheel chair, shoving snacks down your throat while we slowly show off your giant exposed gut hanging down over your knees. You giggle and breathe heavily throughout as you are constantly wet and turned on as everyone stares in horror and shock...some love it secretly....and we finish with a giant org*smic belly rub before heading back home to stuff n' fuck more in bed....

That sounds so amazing 😍 I love the idea of being rolled around like a big fat hungry queen hehe

12 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

You're already half way there, piggy.  While you're not exactly mindless, you are definitely a giant hot blob - and you your mind is definitely becoming one-track: feed, fap, sleep, repeat.  First and last thoughts of the day are about food and stuffing that belly full.  Your days are structured around getting as fat as you possibly can.  You've grown an appetite and a capacity that allows you to consume more food in one day than most people eat in a week - and it all goes towards the total destruction of that fit, thin sorority girl body. 

One track mind is right - trying to read through this and my eyes are laser focused on one word - food - and now i need more food. 

8 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

You’re so welcome beautiful!❤️ I do feel like I haven’t been here in this forum a lot like I was before, it’s a rare occasion now. I still make reactions to all your updates. But now I’m coming back to stay here permanently! You’re my favorite big bellied girl of all and I really love you so so much!❤️

I noticed that 😔☹️ But yay I hope so! You know how important you are to me and I am always so thankful to have met you in our fun little community ❤️ love you always!

Guest Marshall7
23 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

My gut just entirely dominates the rest of my body. When I move now, I have to plan the motion around how my belly will interfere with it 

10E8A44B-DA6B-45E8-9A98-34142C225D68.jpeg.9f3317805d820e14522b4aa5ff3c9607.jpg

The idea of you having to PLAN for motion of your gut is one of the hottest things ive ever heard of!!!!! 😍 it's just the beginning of that too...😈

19 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

i went into this weekend wanting to get so much fatter in the few days i had off. I think it's safe to say I accomplished that mission 

The more you do this eventually your fat gut will envelop you! We won’t see your boobs or face at all when you take pics that show your front!❤️😍❤️

Guest AceDegenerate
49 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

My gut just entirely dominates the rest of my body. When I move now, I have to plan the motion around how my belly will interfere with it 

My god you completely let yourself go of all control this weekend Casey! You're looking so stuffed and satisfied. I can't believe you've become so huge over such a short time period! 

27 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Just look how huge you're getting! The way those massive cow tits sit on top of your soft overstuffed belly, I can tell someone has definitely been eating extra good lately. No wonder your enorumous gut dominates the rest of your once thin athletic body, when fat is practically spilling out over the waistband of those already too-tight sweats and pressing your thighs apart

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ya'll are the reason behind this smile ❤️ 

0D63FF75-78A7-424A-9A2F-DCEE0C01963A.jpeg.5682021dddbb90c8365c3bbed6c95ff8.jpg

We are all blessed. Graced with our recognition of Her Beauty. Casey unites us in community of her own adoration. Just as her splendid Belly draws us in with irresistible force of gravity, We fall into a whirl of frenetic admiration as she eternally leaps forward into audacious hope, fatness and happiness. 

Guest Marshall7
8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

think it's safe to say I accomplished that mission 

I think it's safe to say you've discovered a way to reach 500 WAY before you thought possible....😈 this is gonna be the sexiest ride ever, Casey!!!

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Just now?

You ALWAYS need more food.  Now, be a good piggy and go STUFF!  Time for a fridge and pantry raid to tide yourself over.  I mean you're about to go to sleep soon, and that all that time you wont be feeding.

I stuffed myself silly until about 2am, knowing I had to be up sometime between 6-7am for work. You would think I’d sleep until the last possible minute right? Nope, no amount of exhaustion can stop me from getting my fix before a long day at work. I woke up at 5:45 specifically to have time to stop for treats on my way into work. Piggy probs 🐷 

8 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

The more you do this eventually your fat gut will envelop you! We won’t see your boobs or face at all when you take pics that show your front!❤️😍❤️

It’s getting harder and harder to fit all the essentials in each picture 🙈 there’s just so much of me popping out everywhere! 

8 hours ago, AceDegenerate said:

My god you completely let yourself go of all control this weekend Casey! You're looking so stuffed and satisfied. I can't believe you've become so huge over such a short time period! 

I was VERY busy this weekend stuffing my fat face and being lazy 🐷😍

7 hours ago, FeeduFuller said:

Just look how huge you're getting! The way those massive cow tits sit on top of your soft overstuffed belly, I can tell someone has definitely been eating extra good lately. No wonder your enorumous gut dominates the rest of your once thin athletic body, when fat is practically spilling out over the waistband of those already too-tight sweats and pressing your thighs apart

😍😍🥵🥵 I love how heavy my tits sit on the big belly. A constant reminder that I am indeed a cow for feeding, breeding, and fucking with no turning back now. I JUST got those sweats and they’re so tight now. I guess that’s what happens when you gorge thousands of calories day after day hehehe *pats gut*

7 hours ago, jacksprat said:

We are all blessed. Graced with our recognition of Her Beauty. Casey unites us in community of her own adoration. Just as her splendid Belly draws us in with irresistible force of gravity, We fall into a whirl of frenetic admiration as she eternally leaps forward into audacious hope, fatness and happiness. 

I wish you could see how big I’m smiling reading the part about a community uniting in adoration of me. I love our little Casey fam we created here in this thread. You guys truly have no idea. People come and go constantly but there’s about 10 of you so stand so faithfully by my side through every part of this. Someone gave me the sweetest compliment the other day - stating that I have a very loyal following. That is so right and I am SO blessed for that. I know I’m starting to outgrow some people’s size preferences and I notice them start to fall off which makes me sad. And then there’s always the few who just use me for freebies bc I’m way too nice to people. But then there’s my OG’s and others who have literally become my best freaking friends, my support system, and the best part of my days! Love you guys so much 🖤

4 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Wow!! I go for a week and you balloon. Looking amazing :) 

I was wondering where you went!! Missed you Tastic! 🖤 but yeah, I’ve been busy growing while you were away 🐷🐷

53 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

I think it's safe to say you've discovered a way to reach 500 WAY before you thought possible....😈 this is gonna be the sexiest ride ever, Casey!!!

It’s all happening so fast recently 😅😍 I am far too familiar with plateaus to think this gain speed will last forever, but I sure as heck am going to make the most of it for now while it’s here! You’ll hear In my upcoming video - but I am officially at a point where I think my capacity has hit a max yet my metabolism craves more calories, I am going to start supplementing calories each day through WG powder and some other nutritional supplements that would be used on underweight hospital patients. I am so damn determined for that 300 babes 🐷

• Curvage Model

Good morning babes 🥰 bear with me early today, I have a huge morning at work but if I can just survive till lunchtime then the rest of my day is cake and I’ll be able to prop my feet up in my office and play with you guys for the rest of it. I’ll reply to everyone when that time comes, I know I kinda let my DMs build up and I’m sorry ☹️ My ADHD makes 1:1 communication feel kinda overwhelming sometimes. Promise everyone will have a reply today ! Thanks always for being so patient with me 🥰

9 hours ago, MarshallT said:

The idea of you having to PLAN for motion of your gut is one of the hottest things ive ever heard of!!!!! 😍 it's just the beginning of that too...😈

yup that is a real milestone more so than what the scale says.  Whenthe belly is big it controls so many things by it sheer size and movement. 

Guest Marshall7
4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

am so damn determined for that 300 babes 🐷

It will come, Babe. The way you've been stuffing and hardly moving recently, 300 is right around the corner. Im sure there will be periods of slower gain, but we will push through together! We got this, Love! 🥰

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Good morning babes 🥰 bare with me early today, I have a huge morning at work but if I can just survive till lunchtime then the rest of my day is cake and I’ll be able to prop my feet up in my office and play with you guys for the rest of it. I’ll reply to everyone when that time comes, I know I kinda let my DMs build up and I’m sorry ☹️ My ADHD makes 1:1 communication feel kinda overwhelming sometimes. Promise everyone will have a reply today ! Thanks always for being so patient with me 🥰

Thank you for being the most amazing cutest and adorable woman in the whole community ❤️ 

Guest softisbetter
18 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Also.... chubby face gains are my fav 🥰😍

3A99C58F-43FC-42E8-97A7-AE5B19ECB1DB.jpeg

I think they’re a lot of peoples favs☝️

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Good morning babes 🥰 bear with me early today, I have a huge morning at work but if I can just survive till lunchtime then the rest of my day is cake and I’ll be able to prop my feet up in my office and play with you guys for the rest of it. I’ll reply to everyone when that time comes, I know I kinda let my DMs build up and I’m sorry ☹️ My ADHD makes 1:1 communication feel kinda overwhelming sometimes. Promise everyone will have a reply today ! Thanks always for being so patient with me 🥰

Babe, as long as you're happy and eating, im happy! You got a lot on your plate right now, quite literally 😂 dont even worry, Love. Hope you have a great day and love you! 🥰