Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, AceDegenerate said:

You would be waited on all day long, anything you craved would be provided, your every desire would be satisfied. We would play with that extremely stuffed belly, weighing it on me, measuring and pushing it beyond capacities we believed possible... Just pure mindless indulgence... Whatever happens after I can assure you would be just as exhilarating...

Side note: the belly hang in those last two photos, absolutely tremendous, I've never seen you so huge!

Ugh I love the sound of that. I'd love to be waited on hand and foot by my amazing feeders. Nurtured, fed, rubbed, pleasured... a dream ❤️ 

But hehe thank you!! I am so so obsessed with my hang lately. It just feels SO heavy on top of my fupa. A constant reminder of my greed 

5 hours ago, Zipzach said:

I’d watch you struggle to move every once in a while and tease you while force feed you and have you wear tight clothes some days 😏😈😍🥴

Mmmmm that sounds so sexy! One of my favorite things to do with feeders is have them make me try on clothes for them that are way too tight so they can watch me struggle hehe

5 hours ago, AceDegenerate said:

Wobble and waddle on through... All that hefty weight will be worth the indulgence and immobilisation... 🥰

Oh heck yes it will be ❤️ I have taken MAYBE 20 steps today total 

4 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

you hve my answer in  a PM, 😊

wow! that is a snack for you? no wonder you grow so fast ❤️ 

I'll be checking PMs in a bit, can't wait to read ❤️ 

But yes that was just a little snack I ordered while I waited for my pasta from Olive Garden to arrive. It's been a VERY filling day 🐽

3 hours ago, jacksprat said:

omg. So fucking sexy and greedy with your belly so full and remaining hungry. I'd also be very hungry. Although I'd pick out a few things just for me with your deliveries, I couldn't bring myself to eat them while you are starving for more food. I have too much compassion for your suffering than to have you see me eat anything that could be feeding our prized belly. 
I know I'd have to find many ways to get my cum into your belly along with all your nutritional needs. Of course mostly by slamming myself against your fat fupa driving my hard cock deep up inside of you. That fat fupa sloshing around and jiggling with each impact.
But I 'd like to think I could hang on to at least one nut to spend on your newly fattened titties. So I'd have to lay you die on your wedge pillow and harden my cock by slapping it upon your gigantic belly. Then I'd straddle you and grab up heaving mounds of brand new breast fat wrapping them around my cock. Your more than amply fat tits, all grown up deserve an appreciative tit-fucking. They would capably envelop my entire cock in sweet breast fats. You would be a proud Mama to see your fat piglets easily swallow up my entire cock. I'd have a stack of snake-cakes on hand. With each stroke of my excited dick I'd plow through your tight fat cleavage driving those snack cakes into your mouth. Pushing them deeply into your mouth and down your throat before loading up another in your eager lips. My cock acting like a plunger with machine-like efficiency driving snack cake after snack cake into your belly. Our Belly. 

That's actually something I always struggle with when spending time with guys who feed me, I always eat all the food that we order for BOTH of us 🤣 But me being the mindless hog I am, I don't realize it till long after lol. I love how you say my fat fupa sloshing around because that's truly how it feels lately....just so freaking JIGGLY. HEAVY. Constantly moving whenever I move this body. As soon as it jiggles a bit, I become instantly soaked...then instantly hungry....then full, then horny. It's crippling in so many ways because I can't do anything anymore without being horny. But maybe that's my destiny. Maybe I am meant to defy the odds of what society deems "normal" and live a life of gluttony, pleasure, and indulgence 😉

3 hours ago, Barkley said:

Oh SNAP !!

Be hard to top that comment.

RIGHT?! That was such a hot one. @jacksprat always coming in way too hot for this hog 🥵😍 But honestly, you all do in different ways. He meets the hedon in me that craves worship. Others fill my need for shaming. Others glorify my gut, while others glorify my ass. Some of you thrive on my transformation from fit to fat, while others motivate me to grow to immobility. It really is pretty incredible... this little Casey community and culture we have crafted here in this thread. It's my happiest place in this messy world. Thank you guys so much ❤️ 

3 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

as soon as I hear those words I take the gainshake and the funnel and push even more into your swollen belly while you sweating and gasping 

Oh yes please. YES please. You say this ironically as I am filling my funnel with a shake lol

• Curvage Model

Tonight's feedee fun - two pizzas with pepperoni and pouring a bowl of mac and cheese on each. Now, this did require me to leave my bed for a whopping 15 steps to get my deliveries. But don't you worry, I'm comfy back in my bed now getting ready to FEAST. 

Will be replying to DM's after this stuffing. Sorry I slacked today, I spent most of it in a food coma LOL

CF78E8CD-1AC6-4703-A0DA-87137C17AF3F.jpeg.32e97ac83f70dddd2529a764a1ee7643.jpg

F2501E1E-F285-45C5-AF62-31DC69EF87A1.jpeg.dd9fbb806b3d992a366ab2d2455d45d9.jpg

6671E0D9-08FC-4F87-A3CF-98EDDD7E6D50.jpeg.c2ba7b4f4ed464fb24c1aba6edf263e6.jpg

Guest AceDegenerate
5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Tonight's feedee fun - two pizzas with pepperoni and pouring a bowl of mac and cheese on each. Now, this did require me to leave my bed for a whopping 15 steps to get my deliveries. But don't you worry, I'm comfy back in my bed now getting ready to FEAST. 

Will be replying to DM's after this stuffing. Sorry I slacked today, I spent most of it in a food coma LOL

You never cease to amaze me, enjoy every indulgent bite... Something tells me you're going to be too full and heavy to move after such a greedy stuffing. 

14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

What a feast rightfully suited for a lusciously fat queen. I say slack all you want since you’re trying to accomplish another limited mobility challenge 😍😘

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm comfy back in my bed now getting ready to FEAST. 

CF78E8CD-1AC6-4703-A0DA-87137C17AF3F.jpeg.32e97ac83f70dddd2529a764a1ee7643.jpgF2501E1E-F285-45C5-AF62-31DC69EF87A1.jpeg.dd9fbb806b3d992a366ab2d2455d45d9.jpg6671E0D9-08FC-4F87-A3CF-98EDDD7E6D50.jpeg.c2ba7b4f4ed464fb24c1aba6edf263e6.jpg

Damn Casey! The camera LOVES you. I am thrilled with the plump Beauty you have become. 
And I love the thought of you getting your tremendous body-building deliveries in this outfit. "Thank goodness you got here just in time, I'm literally starving to death. I can feel myself wasting away with each passing minute. If I were any skinnier I'd be too embarrassed to answer the door. *Casey grabs a handful of side belly and gives that slab a playful jiggle to demonstrate how lean she's become waiting for her feed. 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, AceDegenerate said:

You never cease to amaze me, enjoy every indulgent bite... Something tells me you're going to be too full and heavy to move after such a greedy stuffing. 

I am currently laying here in pain. Completely blissful pain from how stuffed I am. My skin is stretching, my back is aching from how much my gut is pushing out.. but despite the pain, it’s such an amazing feeling  😍

1 hour ago, FASWE87 said:

if its eating or sleepng im not going to judge you and you are forgiven ❤️ you are the queen of cream after all 

wait what? 😮 you pouring a shake and having pizza and mac&cheese, am I dreaming? 

Yup! And now I’m paying the price with the most painfully stuffed belly ever. Come rub it?

1 hour ago, jackal27 said:

What a feast rightfully suited for a lusciously fat queen. I say slack all you want since you’re trying to accomplish another limited mobility challenge 😍😘

Hehe thank you for empowering me to be my laziest self. It’s so amazing to connect with my inner desires like this 😍🐷

30 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Damn Casey! The camera LOVES you. I am thrilled with the plump Beauty you have become. 
And I love the thought of you getting your tremendous body-building deliveries in this outfit. "Thank goodness you got here just in time, I'm literally starving to death. I can feel myself wasting away with each passing minute. If I were any skinnier I'd be too embarrassed to answer the door. *Casey grabs a handful of side belly and gives that slab a playful jiggle to demonstrate how lean she's become waiting for her feed. 

It’s so crazy because that’s exactly what happens. Sometimes I even play it up and open the door with my gut out, or make naughty comments about how starving I was while waiting for them to get here hehe

• Curvage Model

My thighs are having some impressive gains lately. I showed you guys the stretch marks last week.... but as much as I hate my face in this photo, I had to share it bc it really shows their pure size. My quads used to be JACKED. Fucking jacked. I’ve attached an old photo for reference. For my early gains, they stayed pretty strong. Being an Apple shape, I had low expectations for their growth. I never expected I’d be able to grab huge handles of flab off of them and jiggle it!

9031468D-8162-40D6-AB3D-45D4296A0CBD.jpeg

97CC8130-5960-4404-9948-D2360F10BA8E.jpeg

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It’s so crazy because that’s exactly what happens. Sometimes I even play it up and open the door with my gut out, or make naughty comments about how starving I was while waiting for them to get here hehe  🐷

O. M. GAAHHHD. That's so fucking hot Casey. I imagine what must be the most wild fantasy. And you respond... "oh yeah, that happens" Dude must not be able to take his eyes off of you. 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

My thighs are having some impressive gains lately. I showed you guys the stretch marks last week.... but as much as I hate my face in this photo, I had to share it bc it really shows their pure size. My quads used to be JACKED. Fucking jacked. I’ve attached an old photo for reference. For my early gains, they stayed pretty strong. Being an Apple shape, I had low expectations for their growth. I never expected I’d be able to grab huge handles of flab off of them and jiggle it!

9031468D-8162-40D6-AB3D-45D4296A0CBD.jpeg

97CC8130-5960-4404-9948-D2360F10BA8E.jpeg

To have developed that much fat on that area is amazing. Then comparing with your skinny flamingo legs from earlier!! It's cute that you were trying to show off in your skinny photos. No wonder you are rockin' BOSS face. 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, White24 said:

That’s sexy as

Thank you ❤️

1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

O. M. GAAHHHD. That's so fucking hot Casey. I imagine what must be the most wild fantasy. And you respond... "oh yeah, that happens" Dude must not be able to take his eyes off of you. 

Hehe just your favorite slutty feedee here to fulfill all your fantasies!

58 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

To have developed that much fat on that area is amazing. Then comparing with your skinny flamingo legs from earlier!! It's cute that you were trying to show off in your skinny photos. No wonder you are rockin' BOSS face. 

It's crazy, I used to take such pride in the structure of my STRONG thighs. Now, I CRAVE softer jigglier thighs as a symbol of my gluttony. I want more. I guess I better keep eating

3 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

I wish I could, that would be the dream ❤️ 

Mine too love ❤️ 

3 hours ago, Zipzach said:

I’d love to rub that hardened and stiff fatass  belly 😏😈🥴😍

I need some serious rubs!! Come help

• Curvage Model

DAY 1 LIMITED MOBILITY CHALLENGE RECAP

What a perfectly fattening day. I woke up around noon, still achingly full from the night before. However, it is important to note that prior to waking up at noon - I woke up all throughout the morning to roll over and cram a few snack cakes down my greedy throat. I told you guys about my new pillow, it's for overweight/obese individuals to keep them more comfortable in bed. I was so proud of myself today for being able to get myself off to completion for the first time in weeks without having to take a break or just giving up. It's something I've been having a really hard time with but the positioning this pillow offers me when extremely stuffed is incredible. It was SUCH a big O too bc it had been so so long. I was such a proud hog.

My day was blissful. I ate, then slept. I ate, then slept. I got off a few times, but as I've mentioned - food now brings me the same level of pleasure. I had so much food delivered throughout the day and those were the only steps I allowed myself to take. So aside from that, I was bed bound for the day (except for toileting of course). The first time I did this challenge 2-3 weeks ago, I really struggled the first few days. I struggled to set myself free mentally... to just let myself be lazy. To let myself not do anything. This time around, it was effortless. I have my big folding tables on each side of my bed lined with food that is rapidly diminishing. I'm keeping the local grubhub drivers so so busy.

This was bliss. And to make it better, I had all of you to keep me smiling and supported throughout the day. I'd give just about anything to have someone here caring for me throughout the day... bringing me food, rubbing my gut, massaging my feet, getting me off, helping me change positions to accommodate my stuffed gut. 

I am so excited to wake up tomorrow and do it all again. Might go for 20k cal tomorrow (will record in MFP ofcourse).

I love you guys. Let's keep on growing me

AACE9298-B010-43FE-B4CF-373234936844.jpeg.1966c4236e7c26106cdf9deee28eadc4.jpg

78304F4D-B57B-4456-979B-6A8024FC330E.jpeg.c2bfa41d848f93cc378789e43bc6d212.jpg

Guest DiveBarBoy
16 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I love it too 😍 when I had that outfit on the shirt kept rolling up every time I moved and my gut would just spill out!

Aw thank you! Guess that means I’ll keep going heheheh 🐷🐷🐷

I love that we are all able to keep eachother smiling as I grow fatter and fatter for us all to enjoy ❤️🥰

I’m gonna run out of snacks by like today LOL I just woke up, devoured a bunch, and am heading back into my first food coma

Everyone kinda knows now at work that I’m such a fat ass. But I sure would love to keep shocking them by getting bigger and bigger and bigger. Let’s blow me up 😍🐷

Here’s a recent standing one! I don’t think I have any directly from behind, but can certainly take one ❤️ Threw the comparison here too just bc I love it so much 😍
9997C8DE-EA1A-400F-AE43-E521C908A062.thumb.jpeg.261a8cbb2375341e25d72911c52d9ea1.jpeg  54B1F809-EF6C-4362-ABD4-C8DB6B4BADAA.thumb.png.356b5fa49c0da2a1194fb90b32d6910c.png

Selfishly, I’d love for you to stay here forever worshipping this gut as I grow more and more for us ❤️ I love knowing that you are getting off to me 

You have that super hot mommy body now. Like you got married and had two or three kids and added curves and more curves.

One of the girls at my job she got pregnant four years ago and then got pregnant again last year and she really filled out so nice just like you. She always has big shirts now trying to hide her belly and fat ass.

22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

DAY 1 LIMITED MOBILITY CHALLENGE RECAP...

I am so excited to wake up tomorrow and do it all again. Might go for 20k cal tomorrow (will record in MFP ofcourse).

AACE9298-B010-43FE-B4CF-373234936844.jpeg.1966c4236e7c26106cdf9deee28eadc4.jpg78304F4D-B57B-4456-979B-6A8024FC330E.jpeg.c2bfa41d848f93cc378789e43bc6d212.jpg

Good Night Big Fat Casey. Sleep well, waking up only for snacks. Today has been your fattest most beautiful day ever. Like every day. 

• Curvage Model
36 minutes ago, DiveBarBoy said:

You have that super hot mommy body now. Like you got married and had two or three kids and added curves and more curves.

One of the girls at my job she got pregnant four years ago and then got pregnant again last year and she really filled out so nice just like you. She always has big shirts now trying to hide her belly and fat ass.

Hehe this is such a nice compliment bc I have suuuuuch a big breeding/pregnancy fetish in addition to all my other kinks. I love love love the post-pregnancy mom bod look. Can't wait till I get to experience it myself and be bred like a good little cow

36 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Good Night Big Fat Casey. Sleep well, waking up only for snacks. Today has been your fattest most beautiful day ever. Like every day. 

Thanks for keeping me company in here today while I was my most gluttonous self. It made day 1 go by so easily and helped me fight through the pain of that big stuffing by chatting with you guys! Love you all! More to cum tomorrow as always ❤️ 

Guest DiveBarBoy
14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehe this is such a nice compliment bc I have suuuuuch a big breeding/pregnancy fetish in addition to all my other kinks. I love love love the post-pregnancy mom bod look. Can't wait till I get to experience it myself and be bred like a good little cow

Thanks for keeping me company in here today while I was my most gluttonous self. It made day 1 go by so easily and helped me fight through the pain of that big stuffing by chatting with you guys! Love you all! More to cum tomorrow as always ❤️ 

Would love to see you get pregnant that belly would pop like no other belly.

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

DAY 1 LIMITED MOBILITY CHALLENGE RECAP

What a perfectly fattening day. I woke up around noon, still achingly full from the night before. However, it is important to note that prior to waking up at noon - I woke up all throughout the morning to roll over and cram a few snack cakes down my greedy throat. I told you guys about my new pillow, it's for overweight/obese individuals to keep them more comfortable in bed. I was so proud of myself today for being able to get myself off to completion for the first time in weeks without having to take a break or just giving up. It's something I've been having a really hard time with but the positioning this pillow offers me when extremely stuffed is incredible. It was SUCH a big O too bc it had been so so long. I was such a proud hog.

My day was blissful. I ate, then slept. I ate, then slept. I got off a few times, but as I've mentioned - food now brings me the same level of pleasure. I had so much food delivered throughout the day and those were the only steps I allowed myself to take. So aside from that, I was bed bound for the day (except for toileting of course). The first time I did this challenge 2-3 weeks ago, I really struggled the first few days. I struggled to set myself free mentally... to just let myself be lazy. To let myself not do anything. This time around, it was effortless. I have my big folding tables on each side of my bed lined with food that is rapidly diminishing. I'm keeping the local grubhub drivers so so busy.

This was bliss. And to make it better, I had all of you to keep me smiling and supported throughout the day. I'd give just about anything to have someone here caring for me throughout the day... bringing me food, rubbing my gut, massaging my feet, getting me off, helping me change positions to accommodate my stuffed gut. 

AACE9298-B010-43FE-B4CF-373234936844.jpeg.1966c4236e7c26106cdf9deee28eadc4.jpg

78304F4D-B57B-4456-979B-6A8024FC330E.jpeg.c2bfa41d848f93cc378789e43bc6d212.jpg

I just want to wrap my arms around that fat pregnant-looking food filled belly!❤️😍❤️

• Curvage Model
38 minutes ago, Sexy_Beast_444 said:

I’d love to see you pregnant😍😍😍😍

Hehe i cannot wait to have this big fat gut knocked up

32 minutes ago, DiveBarBoy said:

Would love to see you get pregnant that belly would pop like no other belly.

I wish I could explain how many times a week I get asked , "so, when are you due?!" .... I can't wait for it to be a reality and just pork tf up for 9 months 

28 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I just want to wrap my arms around that fat pregnant-looking food filled belly!❤️😍❤️

Hehe it won't be too long before your arms can't reach around it!

Guest DiveBarBoy
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehe i cannot wait to have this big fat gut knocked up

I wish I could explain how many times a week I get asked , "so, when are you due?!" .... I can't wait for it to be a reality and just pork tf up for 9 months 

Hehe it won't be too long before your arms can't reach around it!

That's so cool people say that. What do they say when you say no I'm not pregnant?