Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

@Curvage Casey I can't wait for a second Breed Me clip in a year when you're 130 pounds heavier and puttin back 8 quarts of heavy cream within a couple minutes, moaning loudly with maybe even a few actual MOOOOSSS!!! 😍 You're sitting  with your fat ass on the floor, your head tilted back, with your fat thighs spread out and your belly is sprawled out and actually touches the floor from that position! UGGHHH!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

@Curvage Casey I can't wait for a second Breed Me clip in a year when you're 130 pounds heavier and puttin back 8 quarts of heavy cream within a couple minutes, moaning loudly with maybe even a few actual MOOOOSSS!!! 😍 You're sitting  with your fat ass on the floor, your head tilted back, with your fat thighs spread out and your belly is sprawled out and actually touches the floor from that position! UGGHHH!

Ugh love you have no idea what a rabbit hole of fantasies that clip sent me into. I have so much more I want to explore and elaborate on in future clips on breeding 😍😍😍😍😍😍

1 hour ago, speedy_biff said:

Wow miss Casey you never disappoint. I Just love everything you post.  I know holidays are so close. Will you be able to spend time with friends and fam?  I know there will be some reactions.  Sadly I’m stuck away from family bc of stupid virus. Lonely in nc sigh haha. 

You are too sweet always hyping me up!! Sadly this Christmas is going to be fairly lonely - BUT I am seeing some family friends on Christmas Eve tomorrow who I haven’t seen since pre-COVID 😅😅😅😅 I wish I knew you when I lived in NC! But for now, I’ll be lonely too on Christmas so feel free to chat me up ❤️

1 hour ago, Ljj said:

Are they as grabbable tho???

Oh they sure are. Does this call for an arm flab grab pic?

1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I just want to squish you and feel your soft plump fat❤️😍❤️

I love squishing all this soft jelly flab!!

42 minutes ago, Barkley said:

Mooooo Mooooo  is what I hear as I service your orgasmic nether regions. A guy can have dreams right? :)

Hehehe I’m definitely at a point mentally where I’d mooooo during sex 🙈🐮

22 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

So glad to read this - it would be a travesty to rob the world of that hair ❤️

I might die it a bit darker soon for the rest of winter tho so stay tuned ❤️

Guest Marshall7
11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

might die it a bit darker soon for the rest of winter tho so stay tuned ❤️

Are you dying it black? Goth Casey?!! ;) All black everything! 

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, MarshallT said:

Are you dying it black? Goth Casey?!! ;) All black everything! 

I think back to this shade here in photos like this! It always lightens and gets red tones from the sun which I do like sometimes, but this dark dark brown/black here is def when I feel like my most baddie self 🖤🖤🖤

050EBFEA-42A5-4F81-8BB4-2F8449B1240D.jpeg

EDDF461B-06FF-462A-A93A-BF2D2547A6FF.jpeg

A316A30F-9275-4D21-9E97-9F3825AD3DCF.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh they sure are. Does this call for an arm flab grab pic?

You shouldn’t ask questions you already know the answer to 

Guest Marshall7
9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I think back to this shade here in photos like this! It always lightens and gets red tones from the sun which I do like sometimes, but this dark dark brown/black here is def when I feel like my most baddie self 🖤🖤🖤

050EBFEA-42A5-4F81-8BB4-2F8449B1240D.jpeg

EDDF461B-06FF-462A-A93A-BF2D2547A6FF.jpeg

A316A30F-9275-4D21-9E97-9F3825AD3DCF.jpeg

You just leave me breathless every time I see you! Why do you do this to me, Casey?!!! Why must you be an absolute Goddess!

Yes, dark brown is my favorite on a woman, and it looks so amazing with your face and skin tone! 😍

Guest Marshall7
57 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh love you have no idea what a rabbit hole of fantasies that clip sent me into. I have so much more I want to explore and elaborate on in future clips on breeding 😍😍😍😍😍

Honestly that clip did the same thing for me. I still watch it every now and then. The lighting on your face for your up-close sexy talk.....uuuuugggghhhh, drives me crazy in all the right ways! The way your hair is done up a little, that may be my favorite hair style to be honest. Imagining you even fatter but with the same appearance and even MORE naughty....let's just say all of me is ready for that, Love! 😈

Guest softisbetter
On 12/22/2020 at 10:43 PM, Curvage Casey said:

I hate when I stuff myself on my couch bc it's so hard to get myself to my bed after. #pigprobz :(

E9DA5D9A-B1C5-48B2-B294-43A7A9509625.jpeg.33b74f7292139953790339041d11547e.jpg

ED77D713-B463-412E-9F06-87DFB894B715.jpeg.0579b8c3849d73179315869f9ee631e9.jpg

These are probably some of my favorite pics you shared! I’m such a sucker for the “in the moment” type of things 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Ljj said:

You shouldn’t ask questions you already know the answer to 

Keep an eye out tomorrow then ;)

2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

You just leave me breathless every time I see you! Why do you do this to me, Casey?!!! Why must you be an absolute Goddess!

Yes, dark brown is my favorite on a woman, and it looks so amazing with your face and skin tone! 😍

Ugh you're too sweet! If all goes as planned I'm gonna dye my hair on Christmas day! Stay tuned ❤️ 

2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Honestly that clip did the same thing for me. I still watch it every now and then. The lighting on your face for your up-close sexy talk.....uuuuugggghhhh, drives me crazy in all the right ways! The way your hair is done up a little, that may be my favorite hair style to be honest. Imagining you even fatter but with the same appearance and even MORE naughty....let's just say all of me is ready for that, Love! 😈

I'm so so happy you loved it and that everyone loved it ❤️ There's definitely more breeding/impregnation stuff coming soon bc it's a whole freaking fat ass vibe in my life right now

2 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

I'm a sucker for dark hair so YES YES YES!

Ugh ya'll are the best hype men ❤️ Sold! I'm doing it friday!

1 hour ago, rv31372 said:

Glad to hear you liked it. What are your plans for using the bathroom/showering when you’re more immobile? Have you thought about it? Sorry if that’s too personal.

Hey not too personal at all! Like I said - open book. When I think about those things the first thing that comes to mind is ofcourse having a very nurturing and helpful partner. But beyond that - adaptive equipment - grab bars, shower seat, long-handled washing sticks, dressing sticks to help get my pants up/down, and I mean TMI but they do have long handled things to help with wiping as well if that was ever a concern but no need to get too into that right now. I do think about those things a lot only because it's actually super relevant to my career lol. Great question tho! Thank you for asking ❤️ Always love when you pop in here!

1 hour ago, softisbetter said:

These are probably some of my favorite pics you shared! I’m such a sucker for the “in the moment” type of things 

Awww hi! Love seeing a new poster hop in here ❤️ I love those in the moment kinda pics too bc it's so raw and real. I can feel the aches in my gut just looking at those photos. Thank you so much ❤️ 

2 minutes ago, Barkley said:

Love how fat your fingers are getting Casey.

Me too ;) They feel great hehe

Guest Marshall7

How far out that upper belly is extended now.....before long that will be how your EMPTY belly will look! You'll be waddling everywhere!!!! And just look at that contented smile! Such a proud piggy!!

11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Bloated - forever so freaking bloated. I'm out of soda and almost cried about it tonight. And I stress ate an entire sheet cake. And I'm re-watching Arrow. Happy Christmas Eve ❤️ 

38C3BFBF-1623-423C-A34F-B301456134BE.jpeg.6ccf3a1e12ccf5d9c9cbdabbbf6a340c.jpg

89BA858C-7EA8-43A1-A41C-FF66B842F6BB.jpeg.567b829ceeb928aad3ea7ea4542361b6.jpg

A57C488A-0DB7-4ACC-8DCD-ACF6DC3E570C.jpeg.5898b3a978501a918fb533e31b021f58.jpg

Merry Christmas beautiful ❤️ I haven't got any Christmas spirit due to this awful pandemic and since what happened 3 years ago so I'm really thankful that I could wake up seeing your lovely posts, I'm eating some bread with Christmas ham now so that's nice, Have a wonderful day 💖 I have over 5 liters of soda but it's sugar free... 

• Curvage Model
23 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

How far out that upper belly is extended now.....before long that will be how your EMPTY belly will look! You'll be waddling everywhere!!!! And just look at that contented smile! Such a proud piggy!!

I'm the happiest most proud piggy every day because of all of YOU ❤️ 

17 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

Merry Christmas beautiful ❤️ I haven't got any Christmas spirit due to this awful pandemic and since what happened 3 years ago so I'm really thankful that I could wake up seeing your lovely posts, I'm eating some bread with Christmas ham now so that's nice, Have a wonderful day 💖 I have over 5 liters of soda but it's sugar free... 

I am just as thankful for all of you ❤️ Sugar free soda? No thank you :P  This gut needs EXTRA sugar hehehee

• Curvage Model

Your hog is full. Your hog is stuffed. Your hog is exhausted from being such a greedy girl all day long filling her swollen belly up for you. 

Leave me something to wake up to ❤️ A sweet message, sexy comment, or even a question. It all makes me smile always!

Christmas Eve GIF by City of Greenville, NC