Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

never cut it ❤️

This made my heart leap! Your hair is the 8th Wonder of the World! 

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

hate that there was ever a time in my life where I was ashamed of it!

Never again, Love! We will always celebrate your perfect natural growing body! 🥰

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, MarshallT said:

This made my heart leap! Your hair is the 8th Wonder of the World! 

Never again, Love! We will always celebrate your perfect natural growing body! 🥰

Omg that is the sweetest compliment! I will keep it ❤️ 

3 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Damn, The Planets have aligned. 

hehe two big planets ;) 

1 hour ago, Barrow55 said:

You’re incredible 

Aw hi! Thank you so so much ❤️ Made me smile!

• Curvage Model
20 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

@Curvage Casey When you were younger and much skinnier.....what was one of your biggest fantasies of growing bigger? How big did you ever see yourself getting in any of your wildest fantasies? 😈

I never really imagined myself getting this big. At first, I was really just into the whole chubby thing. But as I grew into my kink and self acceptance, I think I started to allow myself to access a deeper realm of this fantasy. Obviously now, my size preference for myself is far larger. To describe my initial fantasies, let me tell you the WG fiction I used to favor - fit to fat, college weight gain, fat shame, stories where personal trainers get use, relationship weight gain, and pregnancy. Obviously, those have all evolved as well ❤️ 

14 minutes ago, Supper1 said:

Love how full your belly is🤤👀🤰

Awwww thank you so so much! I always love when you pop in here and make me smile ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, jacksprat said:

Damn, everything is growing. That FAT tit sitting there all soft and comfy atop your pillow Belly. And you can really see the sexpanding thickness of your mighty thighs. 

The thighs are such a big sexy development recently. Wanna see the new stretchies?! 😍

• Curvage Model

As you guys know, I’ve been pretty free of stretch marks thus far. Much due to genetics, much due to excellent skin elasticity due to my skin care regimen, I do drink a lot of water, and other factors. I’ve had some faint ones all along but I’m so damn pale it’s always been hard to tell. But these have recently sunken in deep on my thighs. Look how DEEP they are. Fuck. Idk why they’re not red, like I said...so pale. But god I’m obsessed with these. So obsessed. So proud. (Sorry for the razor burn, it’s really cold where I live 😭)

13756488-0F29-4D3C-87B6-9445FE6161A8.jpeg

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

As you guys know, I’ve been pretty free of stretch marks thus far. Much due to genetics, much due to excellent skin elasticity due to my skin care regimen, I do drink a lot of water, and other factors. I’ve had some faint ones all along but I’m so damn pale it’s always been hard to tell. But these have recently sunken in deep on my thighs. Look how DEEP they are. Fuck. Idk why they’re not red, like I said...so pale. But god I’m obsessed with these. So obsessed. So proud. (Sorry for the razor burn, it’s really cold where I live 😭)

SO SEXY, Casey! I was wondering about how you felt about getting more visible stretchmarks as you had not really checked that box on the kink questionaire you had filled out

9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

OOH! This photo! It's just overlapping globes of Fatness.
/ and damn right you are PROUD, Stretchies are evidence that you are packing new fats in there so fast your skin can't keep up with the growth. 
// the cold climate is perfect for ensconcing yourself in soft warm fat. 

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

SO SEXY, Casey! I was wondering about how you felt about getting more visible stretchmarks as you had not really checked that box on the kink questionaire you had filled out

I’ve always been indifferent bc my skin just seems to not let them show. But I am thrilled to finally see them coming in deeper and more vividly, a true testimony of my growth ❤️

9 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

OOH! This photo! It's just overlapping globes of Fatness.
/ and damn right you are PROUD, Stretchies are evidence that you are packing new fats in there so fast your skin can't keep up with the growth. 
// the cold climate is perfect for ensconcing yourself in soft warm fat. 

Hehe i had a feeling you’d love it ❤️

• Curvage Model

From my first video of 2020 to one of my more recent ones. The left is when I had just gotten back from my mission trip for work in January super malnourished after living in tents while there and still had my braids in. I think I lost 10-15lbs while away. Now I’ve been home for months chugging cream and eating good 🐷 Next time I’ll dolled up, I’ll recreate the left photo in the same pose and same spot but for now this is the best I could compare it to! 

Where do you see the biggest changes? 

73C5B4E4-E100-43FF-98EF-2605CD436DCE.png

17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

From my first video of 2020 to one of my more recent ones. The left is when I had just gotten back from my mission trip for work in January super malnourished after living in tents while there and still had my braids in. I think I lost 10-15lbs while away. Now I’ve been home for months chugging cream and eating good 🐷 Next time I’ll dolled up, I’ll recreate the left photo in the same pose and same spot but for now this is the best I could compare it to! 

Lol your arms are fuckin massive now 

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hard to believe you began this year with those unsettling concave arms. Yet while others rationed their way through quarantine ,  your genius was to keep yourself flush with copious body-building nutrition. Now your arms are proud and supple.  In the earlier photo, Your taut hard stomach betrays your poor dietary austerity. That empty volleyball tummy probably doesn't even jiggle like a proper young lady. You look like an unfortunate Dickens orphan, underweight, frail and uncomfortable to even look upon. People would turn their faces away to avoid seeing the suffering of your gaunt and hollow emptiness. And NOW look at You! A Triumphant Celebration of Healthy Abundance. All Bouncy and Cozy. Inviting and Strong. A pretty plump pink pudgy piggy. There is no more wanting. Everything nutritional requirement is continuously satisfied. 

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

@Curvage Casey the thighs are fatter and the belly extends further out! Your arms are so much fatter as is your gorgeous face! LOVE this!

Hehe thank you love. I think my arms basically won 2020 all together 🤣🤣 I feel so much bigger and more beautiful ❤️

25 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

The only change I see is you were DEFINITELY smaller before. Now everything about you is sooo big and plump. So soft and beautiful❤️😍❤️

I feel SO PLUMP. And only getting plumper!! ❤️❤️

25 minutes ago, Barkley said:

I will absolutely explode when your thighs start rubbing together all the way to your knees.

I am a thigh guy fo sho'  and my Casey fantasy would be to hear your jeans make noise when your fat meaty thighs rub as you walk by.

I think I would splooge myself right there in public.

Omfg that’s hot!! My upper thighs rub but I can’t even imagine the WHOLE thigh rubbing together, that’s so damn sexy 😍😍

18 minutes ago, Ljj said:

Lol your arms are fuckin massive now 

They’re the size of my thighs when I was skinny 😍

12 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Hard to believe you began this year with those unsettling concave arms. Yet while others rationed their way through quarantine ,  your genius was to keep yourself flush with copious body-building nutrition. Now your arms are proud and supple.  In the earlier photo, Your taut hard stomach betrays your poor dietary austerity. That empty volleyball tummy probably doesn't even jiggle like a proper young lady. You look like an unfortunate Dickens orphan, underweight, frail and uncomfortable to even look upon. People would turn their faces away to avoid seeing the suffering of your gaunt and hollow emptiness. And NOW look at You! A Triumphant Celebration of Healthy Abundance. All Bouncy and Cozy. Inviting and Strong. A pretty plump pink pudgy piggy. There is no more wanting. Everything nutritional requirement is continuously satisfied. 

Ugh I love reading this. Shall we keep growing me even bigger and bigger and BIGGER into 2021?!