Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
54 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

I'll let you cum, but ONLY after you finish all your food, AND wash it down with a pint of heavy cream. Then you can cum, and then I'll give your whole body a nice long rub down with coconut oil while you drift off into your food coma...

Heavy cream? I'm going to burst! I can't even waddle over to the fridge to get it. Guess I'll have to crawl like a pig

38 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

I know who would have quit; Skinny Casey. She might have tried to overeat as a punishment for herself because she was sad and angry. But Sexy Casey will finish this thing she started. She has a Champion Belly! She knows better than all of us... her orgasm is going to be SO MUCH better when she thinks of herself painfully forcing down that last bite. She'll be thinking... I asked them to urge me on... and they did. And I ate a horrendous amount of food that would send skinny Casey to the hospital. But Fat Casey loves it. The more it hurts the better it will feel. Is this the orgasm you want to miss out on because You are not yet a fat enough Pig? Or do YOU eat up EVERYTHING because You are an insatiable growing Fat Sow! 

This orgasm tonight is about to be epic. I cum harder when I'm more full ;) 

37 minutes ago, jpark786 said:

Your food addicted mind wants more, but your body says no more. It is simply a matter of you needing to eat more than what your body says there is room for. To stretch out that stomach bit by bit and as you become bigger and bigger  and that fat guts capacity becomes larger and larger. And one day, you will be able to eat two whole cakes in one sitting with no issue what so ever. But I guess for now this LITTLE piggy needs to be tied up and made to eat like the hog she wants to be and the hog I know she will be. Even as you beg "no more," you will have no choice to open wide as piece after piece of cake is shoved into that greedy piggy mouth and swallowed down into that fat gut, stretching it out for more and more food to be eaten. Your only hope for escape from your bindings and release from your pent up sensations is to open up wide and eat every last calorie filled bit of your piggy cake until there is nothing but crumbs for you to lick off the plate like the good LITTLE piggy that you are.😈

I need more. I want more. But my body is bursting. I am so fucking full and that speaks volumes because i do have a big capacity. I think it's getting to the point where you need to just pry my mouth open and force the rest in. No more baby, please i cant take it. But you keep forcing it down. Making me get each and every crumb. You're rubbing my clit and watching my belly quiver and wobble from the motions

3 minutes ago, grateful said:

@jacksprat    " Your hair is so healthy, shiny and luxurious. "

Casey's secret to gorgeous hair is plenty of nutrition!!!  😍❤️🥰😂😁

Hehehe I have to admit, my hair started to actually look a lot healthier once i started porking up ;) 

58 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Heavy cream? I'm going to burst! I can't even waddle over to the fridge to get it. Guess I'll have to crawl like a pig

This orgasm tonight is about to be epic. I cum harder when I'm more full ;) 

I need more. I want more. But my body is bursting. I am so fucking full and that speaks volumes because i do have a big capacity. I think it's getting to the point where you need to just pry my mouth open and force the rest in. No more baby, please i cant take it. But you keep forcing it down. Making me get each and every crumb. You're rubbing my clit and watching my belly quiver and wobble from the motions

Hehehe I have to admit, my hair started to actually look a lot healthier once i started porking up ;) 

As you eat every last bite, I rub that clit more and more, faster and faster. And it is not just that fat gut extended up that is wobbling and quivering from the pleasure your stuffed gut and my cake covered fingers are giving you. It is your double chin, fat dripping udders, wobbling fat ass, thick thunder thighs that can't help convulsing as more and more cake is shoved into your mouth and my rubbing of your clit becomes more intense and soaked in more and more of your fatty juices until you can't take it and explode. Your whole body convulsing your absolute pleasure your eyes rolling in the back of your head, your fat extended gut extending even further as your back arches upward. You can't believe how amazing that felt and how massive and full your gut has become from pushing past what you thought was your limits. And now you are in a food and pleasure induced bliss satisfied and already looking forward to the your next feeding like a good little piggy.😈

7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

If you want to be a big, sexy immobile blob of fat, you need to work for it.  Hmmm.... I wonder now if you need to be punished.  I tell you what, I'll let you choose.  Either you crawl to the fridge and get your cream, or I'll get it for you - but it will be 2 pints.  What's it going to be piggy?

• Curvage Model

NOTIFICATION ISSUE UPDATE. PLEASE READ:

I am still getting messages about the issue with notifications not going out when I post content. As a moderator myself, I can assure you that this is being handled on the back end of Curvage. Thank you guys so much for your patience while a fix is in the works. I completely understand your concerns and I am forever so thankful for a following that cares so much about when I make a post. Therefore, here are some things you can do for now:

• Keep checking my page daily or whenever you're online
  • Keep checking my forum thread daily or whenever you're online
  • You can hover over my avatar and select "find content" that will link you to all of my content found HERE.
    • Little hack, once you get to this page - you can then select to only view my status updates or forum posts and so much more. This is honestly can awesome tool in general to view any of my content! 
    • 631109300_ScreenShot2020-10-03at11_40_21PM.thumb.png.b7741bc4aff5c34cc0f79630b44a3349.png
  • Go to my page and where you'd follow me, click the arrow to manually select certain things you'd like to receive notifications for from me.

Truly guys, I get it. I really do. I am so thankful that you care so much about seeing my posts and not missing anything. I'm up to almost 20 messages now about this and I tear up a bit because I didn't realize so many people cherished my posting like this. I value your conversations and comments as much as you value my posts. It's become such a second nature to me, I kinda lost sight of how much we truly do engage with each other throughout the day. You've all because such a big part of my life and I am forever so happy and thankful for these friendships and relationships.

I hope this helps a bit until there's a good fix! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
45 minutes ago, jpark786 said:

As you eat every last bite, I rub that clit more and more, faster and faster. And it is not just that fat extended up that is wobbling and quivering from the pleasure your stuffed gut and my cake covered fingers are giving you. It is your double chin, fat dripping udders, wobbling fat ass, thick thunder thighs that can't help convulsing as more and more cake is shoved into your mouth and my rubbing of your clit becomes more intense and soaked in more and more of your fatty juices until you can't take it and explode. Your whole body convulsing your absolute pleasure your eyes rolling in the back of your head, your fat extended gut extending even further as your back arches upward. You can't believe how amazing that felt and how massive and full your gut has become from pushing past what you thought was your limits. And now you are in a food and pleasure induced bliss satisfied and already looking forward to the your next feeding like a good little piggy.😈

I love the way it feels so it gently wobbles as you rub my clit and jiggle my fupa. Fuck. This entire post just made me make another trip to the kitchen. I'm so full i can legit feel my gut stretching, but here I go putting my calories in it

42 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

If you want to be a big, sexy immobile blob of fat, you need to work for it.  Hmmm.... I wonder now if you need to be punished.  I tell you what, I'll let you choose.  Either you crawl to the fridge and get your cream, or I'll get it for you - but it will be 2 pints.  What's it going to be piggy?

I think I need to be punished. This is very unlike me tonight. I never get full like it. Piggy hasn't been exercising her capacity well enough. My appetite is in your hands now

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

I love the way it feels so it gently wobbles as you rub my clit and jiggle my fupa. Fuck. This entire post just made me make another trip to the kitchen. I'm so full i can legit feel my gut stretching, but here I go putting my calories in it

I think I need to be punished. This is very unlike me tonight. I never get full like it. Piggy hasn't been exercising her capacity well enough. My appetite is in your hands now

If you have the strength to walk, then walk to the kitchen for more food. If you don't have the strength to walk, then crawl to the kitchen like the pig that you are. If you don't have the strength to move, stay at the fridge and keep eating. Keep eating until the next thing you know, you are waking up in the morning next to the fridge covered in food, food wrappers, food containers, and the crotch of your pantie's are drenched from the complete and utter animalistic pleasure you derived from emptying out the fridge until you passed out from the pain, fullness and pleasure of eating your wat out of consciousness like the good piggy you are and the hog you are trying to become.😈

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Now you're thinking like the hog you want to be. 2 pints it is. In between you will sucking whipped cream off of my cock. Make sure get it all too. I don't want any left behind. And I think I'll wake you up in the morning with a massive plate of fatty bacon and eggs dripping with butter and oil, washed down of course with a big jug of sugary orange juice. Then maybe a couple packs of mac and cheese ..  just to hold you over until brunch.

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

2B2434B3-965C-427A-8265-D11FF5D5861F.jpeg.8607fd00642e646c3302852fea443421.jpg

Astounding Casey! Years ago, You could never have imagined that You would be proudly posting photographs focused exclusively on Your Body. Your posture Wide Open, shouting out "LOOK AT ME".  Inviting everyone to be impressed with Your incredibly sexy development. Supremely confident that thousands of Your loyal followers will be put into a state of awe by Your shocking curves. You happily invite us to thoroughly inspect every detail of Your perfection. You welcome our remarks and insights telling You how much we absolutely ADORE You. You KNOW we will not only be turned on, but stunned to see such a beauty. 

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, e-man said:

You turned your belly into a sphere! how much did you end up eating?! 

I think I ended the day around 15k calories ;)

13 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

getting bigger everywhere :D looks like those panties are starting to rip apart 🥰

Hehehe i am tearing panties open left and right lately with this fat pussy

13 hours ago, jacksprat said:

You are FEELING Gorgeous and FAT? Oh dear Casey, You ARE Gorgeous and FAT!  We adore You. 

Thank you love ❤️ 

9 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I want to kiss you all over❤️😍😘❤️

There's plenty to kiss ;)

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Was feeling naughty tonight and spontaneously filmed a WICKED FUCKING HOT clip ;) I still have a lot more from San Diego to post, but I think I need to post this one sooner. It's just too fucking hot

716EAD41-06FA-410A-A141-8E71682A2558.jpeg.5f7f84f62cd786aabe7a4a67aa4ccb7a.jpg

I completely agree, Casey! NEED to see the naughty and wicked!