Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Dodgecummins

Was that sarcastic? Cause if you’re averaging 15K that’s next level and incredibly hot 😂😍 only 8k sounds rough 😢😜 

keep eating Casey ☺️☺️

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I love you guys so so much, thank you ❤️ today has been so hard. the heat was killing me, i was chafing like crazy, and i only ate like 8k calories which is so hard for me and my food addiction...i need atleast 15k a day or i get anxiety. 

I wish someone could come cuddle me

ohh I hope this day will be better for you, Im glad you enjoying my storytelling, I will write the next chapter around midnight so that's 6 pm east coast time

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys so much for cheering me up last night... I really needed it. I can't go into detail about my frustrations, but they have been really heavy lately. Just trying to stay laser focused on myself and my goals both in gaining and in life ❤️ 

How are you guys? Who has seen my latest upload and what did ya'll think?

only 24 hours remain to get the naughty special offer that comes with it ❤️ 

Happy tuesday!

• Curvage Model

I went to get a bagel this morning....well 5 of them lol. I ran into a VERY old friend that I literally haven't seen since high school. We hooked up a few times when we were younger and were otherwise great friends, completely lost touch after high school tho. I knew he was there the entire time waiting for my order, but he did not recognize me at first. It wasn't until the girl behind the counter called out my name because my order was ready that he realized it was me. He came over and said, "oh my god, Casey, I didn't even recognize you?! How are you? [blah.. blah blah]." We chatted for a few more minutes before going out separate ways, he didn't say anything about my size aside from the fact he didn't recognize me. When I got home I had a message from me and we chatted a bit more. He said he can't believe how different I look, and I just replied with "what do you mean...?" This is going to be way too fun. Stay tuned for more ;) 

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

I've seen it and i loved it sweety. I've said it before but I want to feel what you feel when you're chugging cream like that. Listening to how turned on you are... its got to be the most amazing feeling.

I can't fully describe it...but it's truly like the most gentle orgasm sensation. It's addicting as hell

Guest CustardChouxBun
11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

A greedy hog out running errands. Forever playing with this gut! 

BB58FDC5-49D5-4326-8EAE-A60ACEAEC8C2.gif

Love that jiggle! 😍

Guest Marshall7
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Noticing more and more lately that when I sit down, i literally have to spread my legs soooooo far open to make room for my gut to hang between my legs. GAINS ❤️ 

That's one of the hottest things....when the gut just starts to spread out further and further....soon it will start to spread further and further down your growing thighs....pressing harder and harder down on your pussy ;) you'll get even wetter even faster! 😍

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's become more of a WOBBLE lately ;)

I'm glad to hear your sexy belly is getting more jiggly I would love to funnel Feed you weight gain shake all day long and as your belly is getting fatter I would love to rub and jiggle It and kiss your sexy obese belly 😘😍

• Curvage Model
56 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

That's one of the hottest things....when the gut just starts to spread out further and further....soon it will start to spread further and further down your growing thighs....pressing harder and harder down on your pussy ;) you'll get even wetter even faster! 😍

Well FUCK this might just be one of the hottest comments I've ever read

Guest Marshall7
30 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

In the mood to stuff myself like fucking CRAZY today. What should i fill my gut up with?

How bout donuts dunked in heavy cream shoved down your throat, one after the other while someone grabs and jiggles your belly?! ;)

the pancakes just arrived on a plate in front of you, 20 pancakes 1 inch thick and from the top drops syrup and butter, around the stack of pancake it was sliced strawberrys and bananas and a little bowl with melted chocolate, This wasn't a huge deal with your appetite, the biggest task was already done,,, to fit that enormous gut of yours in the booth, 3,2,1 start the staff said as u slowly took the fork and begin to take 2 pieces of fruit and dip it in the bowl and when u had the last fruit i whispered, wow piggy! eat like what u are... u looked up and smiled, layed down the fork and fold the first pancake in half with your chubby hands and pressed half in your mouth, another bite and the first was already gone, u were focused and it was so delicious you were in your "gluttonous zone" that u didn't notice some people stopping by outside just to see a 480 pound woman eating herself even bigger in the middle of the mall,,,, you swollowed the last bite and looked at the staff... 15:50! new  record! ohh cool? with how much? there was a man yesterday who was the first one who made it but at the time 19:50 so u broke the time with an even 4 minute... oh really? it was a really nice meal, thanks for this, We will come back another day and test something else on your menu :) hun, Ive told about the refund so go back and get the money back 🙂 the scooter was parked right beside the booth.. hun.. Im stuck! oh :( can you suck in your belly? nooo :( im to full, try and pull me out.. it took almost 5 minutes just for your fatasss to come out from the booth and onto the scooter again...wow casey! u broke the record with 4 minutes, you looked just like you are, a greddy fatass piggy with no self control.. im hope you are ready for some XXX in the bed cause uve been a good hog today

Guest ex-jock
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

In the mood to stuff myself like fucking CRAZY today. What should i fill my gut up with?

Beer.  Fattening, buzzed and sloshy, stomach stretching, and after all it is a beer gut.