Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’m getting so busty and I fucking love it 😍😍😍

FD9FAD6E-3A45-4776-A5A7-560223C938A1.jpeg

Hell yes. That fat heaving chest of yours is magnificent. Nothing short of spectacular. I don't care who ya are. Some fella might not admit his lust for your splendid and grand belly which thoroughly captivates everyone here. But EVERYBODY everywhere appreciates your breathtaking full bosom. This photo particularly flexes you in all your fine fat full fertile form. How PROUDLY they jut up and out. I can't begin to tell you how thrilling it is to me. 

On 10/26/2021 at 11:44 PM, Curvage Casey said:

I’m getting so busty and I fucking love it 😍😍😍

FFDA4FEF-525C-48AB-A782-A25325D7771E.jpeg

You better keep pictures of yourself before you got fat because that's the only way you'll be able to prove to new people you meet that you used to be skinny. Someone meeting you now would never believe that you were once a thin, preppy, popular sorority girl. They'll think for sure that you've always been the fat friend of your social circle who secretly gets pity from all the other skinny, pretty girls of the group. Who could blame people for having these assumptions though, after all who in their right minds would think that a once slim, athletic, graceful young girl would purposely choose to transform herself so that she has to spend the rest of her life waddling around with a big fat gut; sagging her once perky tits so that all they can do is rest on top of her fat stomach and adding a second chin made of fat to her one-time defined jawline. It can't be that this girl excitedly did this to herself, nope, she must have been a landwhale her whole life the poor thing.

Guest Marshall7

Imagine Casey in the dark running around (wobbling slowly lol) making sure she eats EVERYTHING that is about to expire in her fridge!!!! The PURE gluttonous frantic scene as the power cums back on 3 hours later and she attempts to roll over to get up but can't....😈 a massive watermellon gut is revealed, bigger than ever....maybe the power should go out more often, she thinks as she falls into a food coma....

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

But tell me piggy, which is more satisfying - the big boobs, or that massive heavy hanging belly?  Which gives Casey the most pleasure?  Which does she reach for what she's turned on?

This belly rules my world ❤️ You know me too well. My hands are forever on it. My body is forever horny from it. Even during the day when im out and about, there's always a hand on or under it... only removed to grab more food.

22 hours ago, ylledeuce said:

Are you getting bustier? Or is your HUGE round belly pushing your breasts closer to your chin? 

Ooooooo this is such a good point and so sexy to realize 😍😍😍

8 hours ago, FattiesWatcher said:

You better keep pictures of yourself before you got fat because that's the only way you'll be able to prove to new people you meet that you used to be skinny. Someone meeting you now would never believe that you were once a thin, preppy, popular sorority girl. They'll think for sure that you've always been the fat friend of your social circle who secretly gets pity from all the other skinny, pretty girls of the group. Who could blame people for having these assumptions though, after all who in their right minds would think that a once slim, athletic, graceful young girl would purposely choose to transform herself so that she has to spend the rest of her life waddling around with a big fat gut; sagging her once perky tits so that all they can do is rest on top of her fat stomach and adding a second chin made of fat to her one-time defined jawline. It can't be that this girl excitedly did this to herself, nope, she must have been a landwhale her whole life the poor thing.

Ughh ugh ugh I freaking love when you pop in here and freaking cripple me with these posts *instantly wet*... The thought of people not being able to wrap their brains around why I would CHOOSE this for myself is so damn sexy to think about 

Guest Marshall7
47 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

My power FINALLY came back on and now I have a small mountain of work to catch up on…. I love how my gut pushes me so far back away from my desk when I’m working 😻😻😻

FC3FA57D-CCB9-4D59-BAFE-6EB5A21B6A5A.jpeg

1 word: FUCK!!!!! 🥵

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

My power FINALLY came back on and now I have a small mountain of work to catch up on…. I love how my gut pushes me so far back away from my desk when I’m working 😻😻😻

FC3FA57D-CCB9-4D59-BAFE-6EB5A21B6A5A.jpeg

Legitimate question: how do you get anything done during the day? That huge heavy belly would be a constant distraction for me, caressing it, rubbing it, or just staring at it. I would be utterly devoted to it!

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Yay! *hugs* though, how bad was the damage to your place??

My backyard is all woods - so lots of trees and branches down. Lots of power lines down in my area. But all can be repaired! Very thankful it wasn’t worse 🖤

15 minutes ago, mbrewster said:

Legitimate question: how do you get anything done during the day? That huge heavy belly would be a constant distraction for me, caressing it, rubbing it, or just staring at it. I would be utterly devoted to it!

Let’s put it this way…. That big fat beautiful distraction is why it’s 1:30am and I’m still up finishing work 🤣🤣🤣

Guest Marshall7
7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

That big fat beautiful distraction is why it’s 1:30am and I’m still up finishing work 🤣

So how many hours of sleep do you average on work nights? Haha

11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

My backyard is all woods - so lots of trees and branches down. Lots of power lines down in my area. But all can be repaired! Very thankful it wasn’t worse 🖤

Let’s put it this way…. That big fat beautiful distraction is why it’s 1:30am and I’m still up finishing work 🤣🤣🤣

Thank heavens you have such ample stores of luscious fats to see yourself through this calamity. All stocked up and prepared. pat-pat pat-pat

Guest Marshall7

You always work so hard on all of this!!!! My favorite biggest piggy!!!! 😍 Can't wait to watch this one!!! So sexy!!!! 🥰 Hope your day has been great, Love!