Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

That's a deal, Piggy!!! We will have it hanging to your knees very soon!!! 😍Time to just lay back and let the food be delivered to your big bed! Your belly spread will be IMMENSE!!!

Guest Mauser1898
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Gut hang onto the counter? UNLOCKED 🔓🥰

Although, it’s quite an issue that my gut isn’t hanging down to my knees yet. Let’s fix that 🤨

D0B6F748-FE6A-4471-9D12-DBA3CB63A05F.jpeg

Swollen breasts and huge hanging  gut begging to be filled 🔥♥️

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Gut hang onto the counter? UNLOCKED 🔓🥰

Although, it’s quite an issue that my gut isn’t hanging down to my knees yet. Let’s fix that 🤨

D0B6F748-FE6A-4471-9D12-DBA3CB63A05F.jpeg

Whoa! That sexy Belly of yours. I wanna cup my palms under that hang.. My knuckles getting crushed against the countertop. Casey would ber all concerned "Ooh tell me if that hurts your bones." I reply  "Oh no Bae,  it's fine" wincing through the pain. 

On 9/25/2021 at 3:54 AM, Curvage Casey said:

I’ve spent so much of my life looking at myself in the mirror. Before, it was to make sure I was as tiny as possible. Now - it’s in awe of how big I’ve grown. Constantly checking for new gains.

Now, I genuinely don’t recognize the girl who stands heavily before me. I look huge. Bigger than ever. My face has changed entirely. Once a toned oval with bold cheekbones, now a round chubby face with a thick hanging chin. A wider stance. Heavy shoulders holding even heavier arms. A massive gut surging forward. Tree trunk thighs. Fuck, even my wrists are thicker.

I was brushing my teeth just now and turned to the side for a moment. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and could not believe what I saw. I’m huge. My belly hang is HUGE. I even have very clear stretch marks on the back of my hips now. 
Its thrilling to feel myself grow at this pace again. It’s like a drug that I just can’t get enough of. Every new inch of flab that I notice only motivates me to grow more and more. 

D4E12097-3122-4B80-8266-A7B5C547E866.jpeg

5DCB348C-2BE6-4FF4-8801-B6C603BAEEC0.jpeg

Fuck I though this was a morph for a second 🥵😍 unreal! 

• Curvage Model

I used to be able to lift my belly up a bit to see my fupa underneath, but now it’s a lost cause. It hangs too low and has grown too thick.

That turns me on like crazy to think that there are parts of my body I’ll never see again, no matter how hard I try or without the help of others. 

Every day more of me grows out of reach and out of sight. All I see when I look down is this incredibly greedy gut we have grown. Hanging so low. Putting so much pressure on my pussy… leaving me constantly wet and constantly horny. 

6F86B245-7C17-44FE-9A45-06DCCF7416E2.jpeg

104A8885-1927-4718-8658-692894CA1140.jpeg

Guest Marshall7

Wow, you look sooooo big, Babe!!! But not big enough! 😈😍 Let's grow everything!!!!!

I love seeing poses like that first one that I've seen you do many times and then to look at that seriously enormous gut and my brain to immediately react like it's a morph.....you have SERIOUSLY grown so big recently and it's the hottest thing EVER, Casey!!!

Guest Mauser1898
8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I used to be able to lift my belly up a bit to see my fupa underneath, but now it’s a lost cause. It hangs too low and has grown too thick.

That turns me on like crazy to think that there are parts of my body I’ll never see again, no matter how hard I try or without the help of others. 

Every day more of me grows out of reach and out of sight. All I see when I look down is this incredibly greedy gut we have grown. Hanging so low. Putting so much pressure on my pussy… leaving me constantly wet and constantly horny. 

Lusciously soft and fat 😍

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's not a lost cause. You won, Casey! You won!

9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Another successful night of filling this gut to the brim. God I’m so fucking fat. I can’t wrap my head around how fast I’m gaining lately. I’m piling it on faster than ever! 🥵😍🐷

30F64B1C-F288-4574-A08B-CC8D734DFD70.jpeg

You are so incredibly fat. 😍

I reckon you could probably eat just a little more. Just a few more mouthfuls for your followers 😈

Guest Marshall7
12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Another successful night of filling this gut to the brim. God I’m so fucking fat. I can’t wrap my head around how fast I’m gaining lately. I’m piling it on faster than ever! 🥵😍🐷

30F64B1C-F288-4574-A08B-CC8D734DFD70.jpeg

I've dreamed of this happening for quite awhile. You've always been the most beautiful gainer to me - the face and the belly. I knew the size would eventually come, but this has been beyond what I could have imagined! So much more fat to cum! 🥵