Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

42 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

PS my loves ❤️ Just dropped a new clip! Some BIG health and mobility updates for you guys. You go enjoy this clip.... while I go enjoy tonight's FEAST 🐷

IMG_6549.thumb.jpg.9e7f90177be6337e65fb415cc58d7154.jpg

997763774_ScreenShot2021-09-24at4_04_04PM.thumb.png.77e7a57fdc7534b70e17138ff4c6a2c0.png

464574696_ScreenShot2021-09-24at4_03_33PM.thumb.png.09dec06fa1433924f22fb5e717c9c5ef.png

1483785218_ScreenShot2021-09-24at4_01_22PM.thumb.png.8ee29a99c4550602c0eddef9b24dac66.png

Is it possible to love someone strictly from their stunning good looks in their photos? If so im definitely in love with Casey 😍🥰🔥🥵

Guest Marshall7
55 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

go enjoy this clip.... while I go enjoy tonight's FEAST 🐷

Now this is a great deal!!!! I can see why Casey Fam and Casey work so well together in making her fatter! 😍

• Curvage Model

I’ve spent so much of my life looking at myself in the mirror. Before, it was to make sure I was as tiny as possible. Now - it’s in awe of how big I’ve grown. Constantly checking for new gains.

Now, I genuinely don’t recognize the girl who stands heavily before me. I look huge. Bigger than ever. My face has changed entirely. Once a toned oval with bold cheekbones, now a round chubby face with a thick hanging chin. A wider stance. Heavy shoulders holding even heavier arms. A massive gut surging forward. Tree trunk thighs. Fuck, even my wrists are thicker.

I was brushing my teeth just now and turned to the side for a moment. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and could not believe what I saw. I’m huge. My belly hang is HUGE. I even have very clear stretch marks on the back of my hips now. 
Its thrilling to feel myself grow at this pace again. It’s like a drug that I just can’t get enough of. Every new inch of flab that I notice only motivates me to grow more and more. 

D4E12097-3122-4B80-8266-A7B5C547E866.jpeg

5DCB348C-2BE6-4FF4-8801-B6C603BAEEC0.jpeg

Good god i cant get over how big you are getting. It is like if people didnt know you they would  Definitely think you were pregnant with twins but lone behold you are just Really freaking big ! Every update you post makes it that much better for the Community because what were beholding is Epic and personally All i got to say is 

GIF by YUNGBLUD

Guest Marshall7

I love every word of this. You are so mesmerizing, beautiful and growing daily. So proud to follow your journey and call you my friend. ❤️

Guest Marshall7

Totally random question, but how often do you brush your teeth? They are always so white (and perfect 🥰) and you eat so much haha. You must floss a lot too I assume. Do you find that getting harder as well?

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Good god i cant get over how big you are getting. It is like if people didnt know you they would  Definitely think you were pregnant with twins but lone behold you are just Really freaking big ! Every update you post makes it that much better for the Community because what were beholding is Epic and personally All i got to say is 

Thank you so much 🖤 I think a LOT of people in my daily life are wondering if I’m pregnant right now bc I just piled so much on so quick and it went right to my gut and round ass. I’m just a glutton 🥰

11 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

That belly hang is what dreams are meant of. 

It feels SO dreamy. So heavy yet so soft. Deep and thick and jiggly. It’s everything 🐷🐷

11 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Zooom on the strechmarks on your hips plx, thats so sexy, best sign of a quick massivegain! 

It is SO so hard for me to get a pic on my own bc they’re on the back side of my hips and I’ve got so much flab blocking my viewpoint 🤣🤣🤣 BUT I’ll have my helper take a good pic for me later! Keep an eye out 🖤🖤 would be kinda cool to keep track of! I’ve always had faint ones, but never bolder red ones like this before

8 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

You have been growing so fast it must be a complete head spin everytime you catch sight of a new stretch mark or notice a roll become ever thicker. 😍

I notice something new daily lately! I have been spending so much time just looking at myself in the mirror in complete awe of how big and how fast I’m growing 🥰

3 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Totally random question, but how often do you brush your teeth? They are always so white (and perfect 🥰) and you eat so much haha. You must floss a lot too I assume. Do you find that getting harder as well?

I brush my teeth when I wake up and when I go to sleep! 2x per day, and I floss at night sometimes but not nearly as much as I should . My parents were nuts about our dental hygiene when I was younger and now it’s stuck with me in my adult life! 

Guest Marshall7
12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

My parents were nuts about our dental hygiene when I was younger and now it’s stuck with me in my adult life!

Well they may have gotten the weight thing wrong, but they did a heck of a job here! ;) beautiful! I'm sure we could all floss a bit more too haha

Guest Mauser1898
26 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Fat life is the best life 🥰🍒 taking good care of my soft growing body all weekend to get ready for another amazing week of gains🖤

19EC47E7-EDF2-49D2-AC0F-A9F37FFF3482.jpeg

Gorgeous , greedy , growing goddess ♥️🔥👑🔥

Guest Marshall7

Casey in red is just so classy. Love that color on that beautiful skin of yours! Imagine seeing you as Cinderella at the ball in a flowing red dress that basically shows....EVERYTHING!!!! 🥵

Evil stepmother picks on you cuz of your size and your two skinny step sisters are always making nasty comments about your weight....of course you will have your fat revenge on all 3 in the end 😈

On 9/25/2021 at 5:16 AM, Curvage Casey said:

A glutton's a glutton! Can't stop, won't stop ❤️ 

preview.jpg

prev.jpg

Bursting out everywhere.  Look at what you've built baby.  Look at all that fat.  All that width.  And the stuffing going on this photos signals more to come.  You want more, don't you baby.  You want to be bigger and fatter.  More fat for the piggy.  It never enough.  Must have more!  😍

21 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’ve spent so much of my life looking at myself in the mirror. Before, it was to make sure I was as tiny as possible. Now - it’s in awe of how big I’ve grown. Constantly checking for new gains.

Now, I genuinely don’t recognize the girl who stands heavily before me. I look huge. Bigger than ever. My face has changed entirely. Once a toned oval with bold cheekbones, now a round chubby face with a thick hanging chin. A wider stance. Heavy shoulders holding even heavier arms. A massive gut surging forward. Tree trunk thighs. Fuck, even my wrists are thicker.

I was brushing my teeth just now and turned to the side for a moment. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and could not believe what I saw. I’m huge. My belly hang is HUGE. I even have very clear stretch marks on the back of my hips now. 
Its thrilling to feel myself grow at this pace again. It’s like a drug that I just can’t get enough of. Every new inch of flab that I notice only motivates me to grow more and more. 

D4E12097-3122-4B80-8266-A7B5C547E866.jpeg

5DCB348C-2BE6-4FF4-8801-B6C603BAEEC0.jpeg

Photo 1 caption: Sheer happiness

Photo 2 caption: Total satisfaction