Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

You are literally the most beautiful human on earth, Casey. UGGGGGHHH, so fat and gorgeous!!! 😍 This new clip looks out of this world!!!

Your elegant and sexy way with words never ceases to turn me on. I would read ANY novel you wrote about your weight gain journey - fiction or real! Imagining your soft soothing voice narrating it in my mind makes it that much more enticing! 🥰

• Curvage Model

Huge. Fucking huge. 

That's how I feel all day long. I catch a quick reflection of myself as I waddle throughout my office building and just can't believe the round ball that I've become. 

With the recent gains being so bold I'm receiving more comment than ever before. Today a colleague walked into my office and dropped a basket of assorted candy on my desk. I looked up at him and told him thank you, that made my day. He said he had a feeling I would want something to snack on while sitting at my desk all afternoon. 

Kind, but strange. Part of me wondering if he's resenting me for becoming so sedentary at work. Which honestly, is wildly hot to me tbh. I have a very active job yet I'm rarely active anymore.. perhaps it's a perk of being the boss, perhaps it's because I'm a slave to my size. I'd say it's probably both. 

The tiniest bit of exertion exhausts me. My feet ache. My back aches. Some would probably say it's my body telling me to slow down... but I'd argue it's my body telling me to give in and be the lazy hedon I am. 

I came home tonight and struggled to get my shoes off. Then I struggled to get my clothes off. I sat my wide, heavy ass down on my couch and let my gut spread across my lap with a heating pad on my back, feet propped up, and a huge meal to stuff myself with. I wish I could do that all day, every day. Just a lazy spoiled glutton from wake to sleep. 

I love my job and I'm thankful that I've grown into a rank that allows me to sit back a bit and be more sedentary. I think it's only a matter of time because I start doing most of my work from home. This fatty belongs in bed.

IMG_6466.JPG

IMG_6468.JPG

Guest Marshall7

You're gonna BUST out of those clothes the way Harley BUSTED out of that jail!!! I agree, let's get you working from home by Spring 2022. You would inflate even more rapidly, and my Dear, you have been CRUSHING the scale recently!!!!!! 😍

You are going too need to size up again soon especially if work  Colleagues keep bringing you baskets of goodies. Yes that is strange but hey can you blame them ? They see a beautiful bbw boarding into Ssbbw getting fatter everytime they see you.. The more you sit and stuff your pretty little face the  better you look. You know its getting too easy when the people at work are helping you to your next goal also.. All n all Let the Good time roll 

so hot GIF

IMG_6468.JPG.125f812900db50bb8f290705d1f6d3a8.jpeg.jpg

Casey love the Harley and the shirt and jeans! Both are amazing chunky cosplay always fun but really cant get over how massive you look in those jeans!  Doesn't sound like those working with you mind how big and lazy you've gotten. Sounds like they are almost actively encouraging it and making you keep eating putting on even more weight then you are already!  🥵😍🥰

Guest Marshall7

Can't stop watching Harley get fatter and tease Joker! 🥵

Btw, you would make an amazing Repunzel!!! 🥰  You even have her bubbly personality!!! You could play her as being stuck at the top of the tower eating non-stop hehe. Or you could do the I have A Dream song at the bar and your dream could be to get fatter and fatter 😈 lols

IMG_6466.JPG 
You know it's impossible for us to think your colleague dropped off sweet treats for you for any reason other than to show appreciation for your bursting and bulging beauty. Think about it; He probably didn't go out shopping for a basket of candy. He was in some store and just saw it there. You were the first thing that came to his mind as he looked at the yummy tummy treats. And he bought it. He musta jacked off the night before as he imagined presenting all those sweets to the plumpest woman he knows. People don't randomly receive fattening gifts without some reason. It's all about you Casey. Fat and pretty Casey just draws out all the goodies as offerings to the Goddess you have become. 

16 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I love my job and I'm thankful that I've grown into a rank that allows me to sit back a bit and be more sedentary. I think it's only a matter of time because I start doing most of my work from home. This fatty belongs in bed.

That will be even better. Imagine being at home for months gaining at an insane rate then something comes up to where you are needed to come in person and all your colleagues are in complete shock, gawking on how much bigger you are from mere months ago.

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you ALL so so much ❤️ Reading these posts at the end of a long day never fails to make my day!

Soo so so blown away by all the love on my Harley clip!

What other characters would you like to see me do?

Here's a few in no particular order: 
Jessica Rabbit - a total seductress, everybody wants to see this. 
Wonder Woman - literally a Goddess, the ideal and most powerful woman. you already have the perfect hair and of course the perfect body
Mrs. Incredible - If a woman could take on any shape, pretty sure she would have the same shape as Casey - might have to crop-top it though. 
Jasmine - a Disney Princess in a belly-baring harem outfit. Again, the hair... C'mon now. Did I mention the belly? 

Guest Marshall7
8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Soo so so blown away by all the love on my Harley clip!

What other characters would you like to see me do?

I was blown away by the high quality of the entire clip, Casey. Once again, taking Curvage to a new level! ;) You're so talented

I would LOVE to see you as Padme - specifically that sexy white outfit from the planet when she and Anakin are about to be executed. 🥵

Black Widow or Scarlet Witch would be amazing! 😍

• Curvage Model

Thank youuu guys so much for the ideas! I can’t wait to bring it all to life for you guys 🖤

My week has been a bit busier than anticipated (as always lol), so I haven’t been able to finish editing my 20k stuffing to post tomorrow. It’ll come out Monday instead. It’s SO long and I tried to film it as a continuous stuffing but it’s taking me forever to chip through it and find all the little parts where I either go to the bathroom, get attacked by my cats, or at one point even my senile and confused neighbor knocked on my door and talked to me for a bit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But good news, that means tomorrow I can release another clip that is longgg overdue! Stay tuned 🥰

Guest Marshall7

Gotta love senile confused neighbors. Lols. Don't worry about it, Casey. You have been amazing, spoiling us and being so fat and beautiful. I know it will come out absolutely perfectly sexy! Can not wait to see it. Hope your back is feeling better. 🥰

• Curvage Model

I’ve been gaining for so long now that up until recently, the comments started to slow down because I think people got used to me being bigger.

But recently, since I’m packing on so much weight so fast again.. I am getting SO many comments. Constantly lately. It’s incredible.

Everyone is worried about me. Everyone can tell I’ve really gone off the rails again and am piling it on. Everyone is wondering what’s wrong with me. Am I pregnant? Am I depressed? Am I sick?

No, sillies. I’m a food addicted piggy who is absolutely insatiable.

I’m a glutton controlled by her next bite. 

I can’t be stopped, I’ve tried. I’ve tried to slow down but it never lasts. 

My back is screaming at me to slow down so my body can adapt, but my appetite has other plans. I feed constantly. I wake up bigger and heavier each day. 

So go ahead and comment all you want.. my enormous fate was determined long ago 🐷

Guest Marshall7

Even your current profile photo can't keep up....you're so much bigger now!!! 😍

If I saw your fat ass waddle into my pizza place with that wobbling gut hanging out, I'd give you 2 or 3 extra large pizzas on the house! A few 2 liters as well! 😈  Maybe even feed you myself hehe