Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Thanks for the smiles my loves ❤️ I'm in the middle of a big transition period in my life right now and nearly every day feels overwhelming lately. It's 2am now and I JUST finished working since 8am... but like I always say, I am so thankful to have all these blessing in life to fill my cup up with each day!

I'm off tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday and cannot wait to relax. I'm filming my 20k stuffing this weekend ANDDDDD getting the final shots for another epic little treat I'm been creating for quite some time now. 

If you got to spend the weekend with my fat greedy ass, what would it look like? What would we do? Tell me 🥰

Well I think helping you with a 20k stuffing on the weekend would be fun! 

Actually I think if we spent the weekend together the final total would probably be somewhere north of 40k.  A weekend of testing Casey's limits.   She would be stuffed for 48 hours straight.  Immobilized with food... but that's ok because I would bring it all to her - pancakes, donuts, icecream, massive shakes, pizza, fried chicken.  I would have a deep fryer set up, full of lard and producing all manner of greasy fattening goodness for the piggy.  Ever wonder what a deep-fried snickers bar tastes like?

Of course I'd reward my good hog with lots of coconut oil belly rubs and making sure she is pleasured as much as her stuffed body can take.  Of course she may pass out at some point but not to worry - that just proved her limits have been pushed.

If we spent the weekend together I’d treat you to every possible food you can ask for❤️ I treat you to nice hearty breakfast, lunch and dinner. Followed by a nice dessert in bed as I continue expanding that gut of yours. You would get soooo full that I would prop you up and you lean your back against my chest and help rub your bloated belly for you. All the while I whisper in your ear and tell you how much you’ve grown and how stuffed you must feel❤️

If I got to spend the weekend with you, I would make a list with you of every local food vender you’d want to order from, along with your favorite snacks and desserts. I’d also try finding a solid all you can eat buffet. Next I’d set you up in your bed or couch, so you could relax comfortably while I brought you endless amounts of the food and drink I bought for you. While you stuff yourself I’d rub/massage your insatiable belly and other part of you that needed some extra attention. At some point that weekend I would want to take you to that all you can eat buffet restaurant so you can make them regret creating their all you can eat deal. 😍🔥

• Curvage Model

Ohhhh fuck 😍🔥 You guys really have come to understand exactly what I look for .... all 3 of these sounds incredible, fattening, fun, and sexy and I wish more than anything that they could become a reality. Ahhhh now I'm all horny and hot when I need to be productive :P

Heard a rumor that there's a super hot weigh in AND announcement coming from this fatty today.... hmmmm. Guess we will have to wait and see!

Oh good lawd How awesome would it be to nibble all over that huge fat gut.

Taking you to a swanky restaurant and fill you until you couldn't walk/waddle out.

My personal fantasy would be taking Casey out for a drive and have to help her out to the car because her legs rub together all the way down to her knees and she has a hard time walking. Open the door and watch her place that sexy wide ass in the car and mover her belly to get it to clear the dashboard.

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It was a fattening two months to say the least….

33B907B8-FA5E-4399-8DF9-1E96DF850824.thumb.jpeg.a9eeb2e7921bb168b4a07521b97718e8.jpeg

I fully realize the angles here are not perfectly the same, but I think this comparison speaks for itself 😅🤣🐷🐷

FD95A432-6E98-4772-933B-090ABFECBDD7.thumb.jpeg.f66d45b82e51a65c6fcdab1347506b8b.jpeg

This is what feasting and gorging yourself non stop does Casey. 
You are an insatiable black hole of gluttony that always craves more and more, you will eat and eat until your belly is rock hard and full.

Even then you won’t be satisfied. 

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Off to bed finally (3am) to get lots of rest before filming my 20k stuffing tomorrow. Me and this belly are SO READY ❤️ sweet dreams friends and happy weekend!

"Me and this belly are so ready"  It is beyond SEXY whenever Casey talks about her belly as a separate being with its own needs and desires. Much the same way some people might talk about "following one's heart". Casey is just as smitten with her powerful belly as the rest of us are. Casey not only nurtures her belly; she OBEYS the belly. She surrenders control of her life to its majesty. Just as she waddles about, the Belly leads the way and Casey follows. 

• Curvage Model

Finally got to sorta kinda have my graduation last night a year later - it was postponed due to COVID before but still ended up being virtual bc nothings changed where I live. Bitter sweet, but yay!

(you can bet I did it bra-less)

035C686B-84F3-4FFE-85FA-F7140CEE06CE.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Finally got to sorta kinda have my graduation last night a year later - it was postponed due to COVID before but still ended up being virtual bc nothings changed where I live. Bitter sweet, but yay!

Congratulations Dear Casey! We are all so very proud of you and your considerable achievements. 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Congratulations Casey! 
What an achievement and keep up the amazing work!

On 9/17/2021 at 10:27 PM, Curvage Casey said:

It was a fattening two months to say the least….

33B907B8-FA5E-4399-8DF9-1E96DF850824.thumb.jpeg.a9eeb2e7921bb168b4a07521b97718e8.jpeg

I fully realize the angles here are not perfectly the same, but I think this comparison speaks for itself 😅🤣🐷🐷

FD95A432-6E98-4772-933B-090ABFECBDD7.thumb.jpeg.f66d45b82e51a65c6fcdab1347506b8b.jpeg

Good Lord the size of your belly now 😍

Incredibly beautiful 🥰