Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

12 hours ago, Monkey said:

As always love when you treat us to seeing all your obese body in normal clothes. Just shows off your figures so well! Sure you'll eat and stuff yourself so those pants won't be loose for long. Pigging out and being greedy is your speciality. Wouldn't have gotten to the size you are now otherwise. Not too long before that button and draw string will be struggling and heaving under your ballooning waistline! 😋😊🥰🥵

I got to agree with the first part of this. I like the normal clothes too.

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Gomon91 said:

What was your biggest stuffing on or off camera? Are you planning to surpass it? 

So grateful for people like you normalizing feederism! Thank you! 

Awwww thank you so much! I am always striving to surpass my biggest stuffings... but hm, I'm struggling to recall which was the largest on camera! Any Casey OG's have some suggestions?

Off camera, however, I've done some pretty epic stuffings. 20k was my biggest... which I'm LONG overdue to repeat... hmm... that gives me an idea 😏

• Curvage Model

Hi my friends ❤️ I hope you are all having a good Wednesday!

I've had a super crazy start to my week between beginning a new chapter in my life and doing some renovations to a new property .. it's been a wild few days!

Tonight however I have the most beautiful, blissfully gluttonous evening planning... a whole huge tray of lasagna awaits this big belly. 

The greed is real lately. So intense it's almost crippling. My belly NEEDS to fill my lap. I want so much more belly. I want to get so fat that eating is all I do from wake to sleep each day. I always get this way this time of year... it's like the colder weather brings  me to the depths of my feedee desires. 

15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Tonight however I have the most beautiful, blissfully gluttonous evening planning... a whole huge tray of lasagna awaits this big belly. 

15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

The greed is real lately. So intense it's almost crippling. My belly NEEDS to fill my lap. I want so much more belly. I want to get so fat that eating is all I do from wake to sleep each day. I always get this way this time of year... it's like the colder weather brings  me to the depths of my feedee desires. 

Adam Sandler GIF

Everytime you post i am like ohhhh look another sexy update from our best friend @Curvage Casey must check it out and you read and then this happens lol 

Animated GIF

• Curvage Model

I have a question for you guys 🖤

I am going to attempt (again) to successfully film a 20k stuffing. Now that I have some extra hands to help me, I think it’ll be a bit less stressful for me. I’m a perfectionist and hold my content to a high standard as we all know, so I want to make it the best I’m capable of.

Im putting a lot of thought into the menu and sequence of it all. Additionally, I want to be able to price in a way that accessible to everyone, but fair to the amount of effort put into it.

My question is this:

How would you like me to do this? Do you want it all to be in real time with no cuts, likely super long, priced a bit higher? Or with some cuts just for meal transitions/breaks, perhaps a part 1/part 2, and priced a bit lower?

Also, feel free to give some food suggestions!

Fascinating question - and I'll bet the answers you get will cover the entire spectrum.

For me, I think with cuts perhaps with a lead in between cuts to indicate time lapses from one cut to the next.

The funnel should feature at least once - maybe start and finish with one (or just finish with it if its going to be too much).

Oooo! A thought - maybe have a supply of donuts (1 dozen, 2 dozen), and be snacking on them through the stuffing with a running count at the bottom of the screen, and have the running (rough) calorie count at the bottom of the screen too.

And one other suggestion - which I'm not even going to say because YOU KNOW!!!!!! 😉

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am going to attempt (again) to successfully film a 20k stuffing. Now that I have some extra hands to help me, I think it’ll be a bit less stressful for me. I’m a perfectionist and hold my content to a high standard as we all know, so I want to make it the best I’m capable of.

Im putting a lot of thought into the menu and sequence of it all. Additionally, I want to be able to price in a way that accessible to everyone, but fair to the amount of effort put into it.

My question is this:

How would you like me to do this? Do you want it all to be in real time with no cuts, likely super long, priced a bit higher? Or with some cuts just for meal transitions/breaks, perhaps a part 1/part 2, and priced a bit lower?

Is there a max length for uploaded videos?

I have watched multi part stuffing clips and with minimal cuts we can appreciate how much you are actually eating. 

20k is a crazy amount so you might get throughout the quite a few suggestions. Just because this was in a story I just read on DA; I would like to see you eat a whole pizza that hasn't been sliced by rolling it up and munching on through.

If you are able it would amazing to see standing belly comparisons as you finish each meal. 

I am sure @jennifersbody and @MissSugarPlumpFairy (if they are the helpers you were referring too) will effectively encourage you to eat each and every bite.

On 9/12/2021 at 4:58 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys for the awesome suggestions! ❤️ feel free to keep them coming!

Love this idea! I like super super skeeve hot dogs, I've just never liked them. BUT I would be down to do this with burgers or wings

Omg I love this idea! my fat ass waddling around the grocery store is quite the sight to see

This is a great idea too! I loooooved that angle and really want to recreate my own version of it!

Another blueberry video from me and @madsci is in the works! I've had some stitches on my belly the last few weeks that I'm just waiting to heal before filming the last few shots we need for it. I'd say you can expect to see this in October ❤️ 

I have been thinking about this since I found those videos the other day! This would be suuuuch a good idea!! Maybe as winter emerges I'll try going skating on the pond near my house for some B/A footage ❤️ 

-----------

Now another question, how do you all feel about feeder/feedee content? I've always been nervous to share my real world feedee/feeder experiences because it seems to trigger so many people into a meltdown that they aren't the one involved... but I have so many hot authentic experiences to share from my fun over the years. How do we feel about this?

Is there anyway maybe we can get a sneak peak picture of the new blueberry video? 😍. How can we wait till October?! Haha

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

My question is this:

I wouldn't mind a long uncut video just means I get to see you longer🥰. It's gotta have a wg shake 😉

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys all SO much for these feedback and suggestions… this honestly helped me so much. I have a solid plan for what I want to do now and can’t wait to bring this to life 🥰 stay tuned! These last 2 weeks of September have some epic videos coming out!

5 hours ago, Jackbnimble said:

Is there anyway maybe we can get a sneak peak picture of the new blueberry video? 😍. How can we wait till October?! Haha

Hahaha you’re so sweet! I pinky promise it’ll be worth waiting for 💙🫐