Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Sorry I was quiet today fam! Today (well I guess technically yesterday now) is always a heavy day for me, as it is for many. 

Sending love to all 💙❤️🇺🇸

Back to our regular programming tomorrow. Hug your loved ones today and always!

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Sorry I was quiet today fam! Today (well I guess technically yesterday now) is always a heavy day for me, as it is for many. 

Sending love to all 💙❤️🇺🇸

Back to our regular programming tomorrow. Hug your loved ones today and always!

I know exactly what you mean. Every September 11th i talk to my family friend who lost someone. Just be their for your fam and friends 

• Curvage Model

It’s been a while since I’ve done this - but I figured it was about time again!

Taking video suggestions and requests! Feel free to drop your ideas below.. the more the detail the better!

Im primarily into stuffing, classic WG, role play, breeding, etc.. but always open to trying new things!

Give me your ideas, lurkers too! And I’ll try my best to bring them all to life 🥰🖤

Hot dog challenge? Lol. Eat as many hot dogs in one sitting as possible. I always love a good huge stuffing.

29 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Taking video suggestions and requests! Feel free to drop your ideas below.. the more the detail the better!

Im primarily into stuffing, classic WG, role play, breeding, etc.. but always open to trying new things!

Give me your ideas, lurkers too! And I’ll try my best to bring them all to life 🥰🖤

Take us out grocery shopping with you? 😇

Another blueberry video, or something expansion/inflation related? (using special effects or clothes padding)

spacer.png

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys for the awesome suggestions! ❤️ feel free to keep them coming!

3 hours ago, Deano411 said:

Hot dog challenge? Lol. Eat as many hot dogs in one sitting as possible. I always love a good huge stuffing.

Love this idea! I like super super skeeve hot dogs, I've just never liked them. BUT I would be down to do this with burgers or wings

2 hours ago, dania201 said:

Take us out grocery shopping with you? 😇

Omg I love this idea! my fat ass waddling around the grocery store is quite the sight to see

2 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I really loved this image where you took a pic of you staring at Candice with your big belly in view. Maybe you could do a POV of just you looking down at a full gut while laying in bed, rolling left and right to see how round you are?

This is a great idea too! I loooooved that angle and really want to recreate my own version of it!

1 hour ago, hapax1230987 said:

Another blueberry video, or something expansion/inflation related? (using special effects or clothes padding)

spacer.png

Another blueberry video from me and @madsci is in the works! I've had some stitches on my belly the last few weeks that I'm just waiting to heal before filming the last few shots we need for it. I'd say you can expect to see this in October ❤️ 

1 hour ago, NikeLove1986 said:

One of the best idea ever 😅

Let's see you ice skate in a sexy outfit bring to life a before vid of you and mix in a Now vid  lmao.. Think the ice will hold ??? ⛸⛸ 

I have been thinking about this since I found those videos the other day! This would be suuuuch a good idea!! Maybe as winter emerges I'll try going skating on the pond near my house for some B/A footage ❤️ 

-----------

Now another question, how do you all feel about feeder/feedee content? I've always been nervous to share my real world feedee/feeder experiences because it seems to trigger so many people into a meltdown that they aren't the one involved... but I have so many hot authentic experiences to share from my fun over the years. How do we feel about this?

Now another question, how do you all feel about feeder/feedee content? I've always been nervous to share my real world feedee/feeder experiences because it seems to trigger so many people into a meltdown that they aren't the one involved... but I have so many hot authentic experiences to share from my fun over the years. How do we feel about this?

We love the idea

51 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

This would be absolutely 

Snl Reaction GIF

On 9/7/2021 at 9:39 PM, Curvage Casey said:

God I’m such a big girl. Look at that back roll. There’s no turning back. I could never look the way I used to. I’m covered in flab and fat and rolls and so addicted to food that my food bill is higher than my mortgage and utilities combined each month. I’m a glutton. Destined to be bigger.. longing for your praise. I grow for us. I am yours 

9A653F27-74F1-4398-95AA-82F34C78973E.jpeg

Absolutely stunning, gluttonous fat pig 😍

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Maternity wear exhibition. Very many maternity items on your body and talking about the obvious - how well you fill it out and how that makes you feel, hehe. 😁

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, argonaut70 said:

The roundness always amazes me, and the hang is getting out of control

It’s an amazing feeling being so round… taking up so much space. Sometimes I wonder if from the back people may think I’m a small fat, but then I turn around and have this massive hanging yoga ball belly 🥰

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It’s an amazing feeling being so round… taking up so much space. Sometimes I wonder if from the back people may think I’m a small fat, but then I turn around and have this massive hanging yoga ball belly 🥰

As someone who has seen you get fat your size still catches me by surprise, so I'm willing to bet you blow minds every time you turn