Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

I had a WILDLY hot moment this morning.

I was putting on a body suit to wear with some shorts. Not sure if any of you are familiar with the mechanics of a body suit, but basically they snap between your legs. I put it on over my head and was trying to snap the clips between my legs but literally could NOT. I was bending and twisting all sorts of ways but could not reach between my legs to get the two pieces together because my gut is so fucking BIG. It was mind blowing bc that’s something I never really thought would be an issue. As your can imagine, I ended up not wearing it 🤣

Anyways, heading out to a pool day with Candice! Pics to come 🖤

88F373F3-E6FE-4B36-828D-E1F8C458F9F5.thumb.jpeg.e073d3489500f90a209185034b3ce46f.jpeg

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

The day has come that I think we’ve all been waiting for… OUTGROWN SCRUBS 🥵

64E2E1DF-5D51-41E0-A81E-01B55BD9F1A5.thumb.jpeg.f0087e66116dcb95daafd8e60a0ee977.jpeg

Just imaging you waddling out wearing this surprising patients with how fat and obese you've become, completely out growing your scrubs and just jiggling all over the place with every step you take. Probably snacks or burger to hand just to highlight how you've gotten so massively overweight  and out of shape! 😍❤♥🥵

45 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I was putting on a body suit to wear with some shorts. Not sure if any of you are familiar with the mechanics of a body suit, but basically they snap between your legs. I put it on over my head and was trying to snap the clips between my legs but literally could NOT. I was bending and twisting all sorts of ways but could not reach between my legs to get the two pieces together because my gut is so fucking BIG. It was mind blowing bc that’s something I never really thought would be an issue. As your can imagine, I ended up not wearing it 🤣

88F373F3-E6FE-4B36-828D-E1F8C458F9F5.thumb.jpeg.e073d3489500f90a209185034b3ce46f.jpeg

Look at you! Pretty af. & Too bodied up for the body suit. Speaking of Body, How about that luxurious hair! Rich, Healthy and Lustrous - Even at that length and weight your hair still has the thickness and BODY to hold them gentle soft curls. 
Now go get yourself some luscious Candice. Allow her to genuflect before you and kiss your Belly. Imagine that. A woman so strikingly and obviously gorgeous as Candice. So hot she can turn any fellow into a thirsty simp to bring her food all day. Yet she wants more than anything to be with you in your bikinis, showing off. You are so rotund even the Beautiful Candice worships you for your thickness. 

Heat Wave Summer GIF by Rabbids

Guest Marshall7

WE LOVE YOU

F868EDF7-DF56-4F4F-8396-3A626C68BBD0.jpeg

You're truly getting HUGE, Casey!!! We all can't stop talking about your hair....but seriously, LOOK at it!!! It's perfecter and perfecter if that was a word lol....I'm a little obsessed with it if you couldn't tell....😁 Can you blame me??? ;) 

• Curvage Model

To say that I had the best day ever yesterday would be an understatement. I’ve said it before - but I am so thankful to have met Candice and very quickly become the best of friends. We had so much fun together hanging out by the pool. We got the most yummy burgers and stuffed ourselves with our huge bellies out. I have about 200 pictures and videos to sort through but ahhhhhh it was so hot. We relaxed a bit too which felt nice. At one point we were just both in the pool together completely bare and couldn’t keep our hands off eachother. Ugh, so lucky 🥰

Anyways, happy Saturday!

E987FA9B-0F7B-4BBC-B72C-6886EF7DE79E.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

To say that I had the best day ever yesterday would be an understatement. I’ve said it before - but I am so thankful to have met Candice and very quickly become the best of friends. We had so much fun together hanging out by the pool. We got the most yummy burgers and stuffed ourselves with our huge bellies out. I have about 200 pictures and videos to sort through but ahhhhhh it was so hot. We relaxed a bit too which felt nice. At one point we were just both in the pool together completely bare and couldn’t keep our hands off eachother. Ugh, so lucky 🥰

Anyways, happy Saturday!

Such a beautiful picture you paint. ❤

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

have about 200 pictures and videos to sort through but ahhhhhh it was so hot.

Now THIS sounds so sexy! Can't wait to see a few of them ;)

Anyways, happy Saturday!

Once again, it's always a pleasure to see you in all of your full figured glory.:wub:

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Anyways, happy Saturday!

Heat Wave Love GIF by Sexy Hair

Guest Marshall7
15 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

The glow up of my ass honestly may be the GOAT … it used to be so flat 🤩🤯🥵

65D74660-A065-4B4E-9E7A-2AC137909746.gif

Love this ass so much!!!! So round and jiggly and having it jiggling off the edge!!! Love that red bikini too!! 😍