Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my postsย ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ” [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

Fuck, that was amazing! That gut has never been larger or sexier....and that tongue!!!!ย ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

ย 

55 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's the creaking chair for meย ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Yeah, I always love the sounds of your clips. The poor chairย straining and creaking under the tremendous weight of your growing body, the cracking pop of your chubby hand as you pat and slap theย fat of your belly. But that all might be my 3rd favorite thing.
2nd Fave: That beautiful fat belly itself!ย 
My first favorite thing: How much you enjoy having such a belly to show off for us to adore. You get so giddy and excited. Even tho you are just looking at a camera lens, I can tell you know that is our eyes, the lens "sees" what we will see. And you know we will be pleased and awed as you progress to such sublime levels of beauty. We love it all. You love it all. All that fat love compounding upon itself. And you feed and nurture it all.ย 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's the creaking chair for meย ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Jeebus! Look at what you've built baby.ย  Look at all that flab.ย  Look at how round it is.ย  Feel how heavy it is.ย  Feel it bounce up and down.ย  Feel it wobble and shake.

And my Lord!ย  Look at how fucking horny you are!ย  You can't hide that.ย  You can't hide just how fucking aroused you are by your fatness.ย  ๐Ÿ˜

• Curvage Model

Awww Iโ€™m so glad you guys enjoyed that! Itโ€™s pretty wild, when I uploaded it I actually found pretty much ALL of my old free videos I used to post when I was faceless way back in the day! I thought they were gone forever ๐Ÿฅบ it was the most wonderful surprise! You can definitely expect to see them pieced into some upcoming videos for comparison. Hoping to post little minis like this one from time to time as well now ๐Ÿ–ค Idk, I was just so horny and needed you all to see it lololol

โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Anyways, this morning Candice and I realized our hotel in Nashville has not only a gym (hello hotel gym video), but also a water park. Imagine the two of us on a water slide? Lololol. Start thinking of videos you want us to do while we are traveling!

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

also a water park

maybe they have those tubes u can go in and the scenario will be like: you go first, get stuck, candice see its still a red light and see you must be still in their somewhere so she goes after you and hopefully by force to push you but she gets stuck also but even further up ๐Ÿ˜ฎย 

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Anyways, this morning Candice and I realized our hotel in Nashville has not only a gym (hello hotel gym video), but also a water park. Imagine the two of us on a water slide? Lololol. Start thinking of videos you want us to do while we are traveling!

This is soooo exciting! Were getting so close to you ladies' trip!!!!! Hotel gym clip sounds like a fat blast! Imagine the random people possibly seeing you two in there...bellies hanging out. Do you think they'll get the suspicion you two aren't there to LOSE weight? ;) it would be even hotter if you both had whipped cream you kept squirting in your mouth throughout the "workout"ย ๐Ÿฅต

Also, have you been able to hit your 10 pound goal weight yet you set before you leave for Nashville? Still have 4 days! Here's another 15 boxes of a dozen donuts for you my Dear!!!!!ย ๐Ÿ˜

• Curvage Model
18 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Also, have you been able to hit your 10 pound goal weight yet you set before you leave for Nashville? Still have 4 days!ย 

We don't leave till the 23rd! But I will def be posting a weigh in a few days before we leave so ya'll can seeย ๐Ÿท

Guest Marshall7
18 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

We don't leave till the 23rd! But I will def be posting a weigh in a few days before we leave so ya'll can seeย ๐Ÿท

Whoops! I was way off! I saw you reference Friday to Candice....but if you guys are hanging out again on Friday, I once again can't wait to see what you all come up with!!! Btw, you're definitely looking bigger. That tattoo just keeps disappearing further and further with how round your belly keeps expanding! Honestly I think it's as cute as it is hot! Your monthly weigh-ins will go down as Curvage Classics!ย ๐Ÿ˜

34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Nashville, buckle up! A tsunami of fat sexiness is headed your way, the likes of which you've never seen!

When Casey & Candice hit town, things will never be the same again!

• Curvage Model

Thanks fraaaands ๐Ÿ–ค Feeling happy, healthy, huge, and more beautiful than ever in my growing body! So soft and jiggly. Iโ€™m just getting into bed and canโ€™t wait to spend some time exploring it before I go to sleep ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜‰