Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

44 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I haven't been approached by anyone that I don't know, BUT some people who interact with this fat ass quite frequently have commented on how much bigger it is recently hehe

hehehe, That big round butt is so happily growing fatter and fatter. It's a phenomenon. It WANTS more size and attention. 

• Curvage Model

Ugh, so much is happening that I don't even know where to begin lol.

Work is so challenging right now due to the neverending pandemic, but thankfully I finally have 3 new interns on staff who do most of my job for me except for the hard patients... which means I am back to sitting in my office all day long... gorging. Chugging. Ordering grub hub. Sending them on donut runs. God, I missed this. I swear this laziness that they enable was a huge part of why I have blown up so much this year.

The work stress sucks, but it has me eating more than ever before. I had a doctors appointment today and was actually weighed TWICE to be sure because my doctor was shocked that it went up so much from only 3 weeks ago (going quite a bit right now for other reasons I"ll share eventually). I am so freaking pumped to post my next weigh in 🥵

But I digress...

I am in bed now. Gut stuffed to the brim and an eagerness between my legs that is longing to be filled. I have a dozen donuts that I brought home to devour while I watch my shows. My only wish is for one of you to come rub my body down after a long day of being huge 🥰

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Work is so challenging right now due to the neverending pandemic, but thankfully I finally have 3 new interns on staff who do most of my job for me except for the hard patients... which means I am back to sitting in my office all day long... gorging. Chugging. Ordering grub hub. Sending them on donut runs. God, I missed this. I swear this laziness that they enable was a huge part of why I have blown up so much this year.

The work stress sucks, but it has me eating more than ever before. I had a doctors appointment today and was actually weighed TWICE to be sure because my doctor was shocked that it went up so much from only 3 weeks ago (going quite a bit right now for other reasons I"ll share eventually). I am so freaking pumped to post my next weigh in 🥵

But I digress...

I am in bed now. Gut stuffed to the brim and an eagerness between my legs that is longing to be filled. I have a dozen donuts that I brought home to devour while I watch my shows. My only wish is for one of you to come rub my body down after a long day of being huge 🥰

Sorry that things are stressful for you. 😢 *big hugs* Wish i could help take some of the burden off for you. But I'm glad you've found a silver lining in all this. :) And I'd gladly rub your body down, as long as i can cuddle with you afterwards lol :P

35 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

BUt that would be no good, because I'd be too busy stuffing those donuts into you to rub you down....

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

But I digress...

So sweet Casey, in bed stuffed to the brim like a good girl. And I'm so proud of you for using the interns to help yourself grow. Resourceful and clever. No wonder your doctor is shocked every time to see you flourishing. 

Guest Marshall7
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

am in bed now. Gut stuffed to the brim and an eagerness between my legs that is longing to be filled. I have a dozen donuts that I brought home to devour while I watch my shows. My only wish is for one of you to come rub my body down after a long day of being huge 🥰

It would be a privilege to rub that big beautiful body all over and of course stuff you with donuts and something else ;) I hope the rest of this week goes as stress free for you as possible. All my love, my favorite sweet Piggy! ❤️

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

But I digress...

I’m sorry to hear about the stress you’re feeling and also that I can’t rub every part of your beautifully fat body every day you want or need it. I am still very turned on by your appetite and look forward to hearing about more of your shares eventually. 

• Curvage Model

Love you guys endlessly, thank you for all the sweet comments and words ❤️  Today was a big day and it went well and everytihng is looking up now ❤️ 

10 hours ago, Artsy said:

What tv shows do you love to watch? Or do you watch everything on demand? I am not sure if you are able to watch it but the Last Kingdom on Netflix is really worth to check out.

So for a really long time I never really watched TV but as a way to kinda force myself to relax at night I've starting watching a few shows. I just finished Mare of Easttown and it was THE BEST show I've watched in a long time. I just wish there would be more seasons! Big Chicago Fire & PD fan. And Handmaid's Tale.  I'll have to add the Last Kingdom to my list!

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

The end of a very stressful week has arrived… and you know what that means - mega stuffings all weekend long loves 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

0C005EF1-1900-4EF4-A202-130541BB648A.jpeg

E215B103-A8EB-4A5E-8780-707B84331884.jpeg

4DD3DFED-51ED-4017-8E3B-FE09D2684EC7.jpeg

You're already looking pretty well stuffed there piggy.  How mega are these stuffings going to be all weekend?  Is it a casual stuffing weekend or is there a challenge afoot?

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

You're already looking pretty well stuffed there piggy.  How mega are these stuffings going to be all weekend?  Is it a casual stuffing weekend or is there a challenge afoot?

I think I’m long overdue for a greedy little challenge … give me some ideas! 🐷🐷

Guest Marshall7
4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

think I’m long overdue for a greedy little challenge … give me some ideas! 🐷🐷

It would be great to see you attempt a new record of weight gain shakes within a day or a weekend, whatever you feel would be the more worthy challenge 😍 I'm very excited for this. Casey mega stuffing weekends are up there with Independence Day and Christmas for me! 🥰

And btw, this gut...these 3 new photos....Casey, you are THE legend! Such a massive sexy ball of dough!

Hmmmmmmmmm

Well, how about a greedy mac & cheese challenge - how much do you think you could bowl (he he) over in a weekend?

Perhaps @Jazzman's 24000 calorie shakes on Saturday AND Sunday?

Actually - something I've not seen you talk about I don't think - hotdogs?  Do you like hotdogs and do you think you could stuff a truly hellacious number of fully loaded dogs?

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

The end of a very stressful week has arrived… and you know what that means - mega stuffings all weekend long loves 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

EEF55DF3-69F7-465F-BBC0-C5D6588B02E2.jpeg70C37D61-64D9-45C3-89D9-04D1A36AD999.jpegB6791EA2-2B32-476D-B702-E2E9828FAEB4.jpeg

The Belly! It's so pretty. So well nurtured. 

8 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Well, how about a greedy mac & cheese challenge - how much do you think you could bowl (he he) over in a weekend?

Actually - something I've not seen you talk about I don't think - hotdogs?  Do you like hotdogs and do you think you could stuff a truly hellacious number of fully loaded dogs?

Funny, the first thing I thought of was Mac n Cheese

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

I am super weird and actually HATE hot dogs. One time I watched a video of how they're made and now I just super skeeve them 😂

I like his shake recipe but I kinda want to EAT alllll the yummy foods this weekend so I am LOVING the mac & cheese challenge idea 😍 that's the winner! Let's see how many boxes of mac and cheese I can eat in a weekend!! ❤️