Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

The room is dark.  Its getting very late and Casey, as is usual, has eaten herself into a food coma.  Sleep, she knows, is not far away.  The sooner she falls asleep, the sooner she can awake and begin her daily stuffings anew.  Already dreaming about the dozen donuts she will be eating on the way to her office tomorrow she begins to doze off.

Her feeder has other ideas though.  While she is falling asleep, he has been in the kitchen mixing up an intensely caloric shake for his ever growing piggy.  The feeder quietly slips into Casey's room, shake in one hand and a funnel in the other.  Gently placing both down, he uses the light coming from the hallway to check Casey is sleeping.  Seeing that indeed she is, he moves quick.  Producing 2 sets of handcuffs from his belt, he quickly snaps the first over Casey's right wrist and binds her arm to the bed frame.  Casey is suddenly startled awake, but before she able to react, her feeder has snapped the other set of handcuffs on her left wrist and also bound that arm to the bed frame.

Helpless, Casey looks up and through the gloom sees her feeder smiling down at her.  "You've been such a good piggy lately, baby.  I'm so proud of you ... but I want you bigger!  I want you fatter.  And you know you want to be too."

He picks up the funnel and says "open wide piggy".  Unable to do anything but obey, and quickly being overwhelmed by her submissive side, Casey feels the end of the funnel being placed in her mouth.  The still darkened room makes it hard to see what is in the jug, but Casey's well practiced sense of smell is able to tell it at least has her favorite heavy cream, ice cream and chocolate syrup.  Casey feels the weight of it as it starts to fill the funnel.  The sounds of the thick liquid bubbling into the pipe has her pussy juicing fiercely.  Her feeder knows her so well.  He knows she is a slave to her desires.  A slave to her gluttony.

"Here it comes, piggy." and the valve is released.  The thick concoction of cream, ice cream, syrup, milk and mass gainer quickly fills her mouth and she starts swallowing to keep up with its relentless flow.  A little over 2 pints and 3000 calories are forced down her throat.  Casey is paralyzed with fullness.  He feeder rubs her belly to help all that cream settle.  Then he drifts lower to her fupa.  Jiggling, rubbing, massaging the horny piggy.  Forever full, forever fat, and forever wanting more!

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

A pretty, greedy piggy who is eagerly waiting for one of you handsome fellas to come pour a thick creamy fattening WG shake down my funnel to ensure I wake up even fatter in the morning ;)

I'd be all too happy to do that, though I may sample it first to make sure it's worthy of filling you to the limit with

• Curvage Model

Something VERY fat is coming today

FCEBE5A4-DAB1-435C-A0AC-6394D3025717.thumb.jpeg.3070422cdefcb0ff1bc5544375d63ecb.jpeg

I have avoided this video for a long time because… well… working out is torture for me now even if it’s just for a video. But I was able to sustain a few minutes for you guys thanks to Candice pushing me. The high knees with a belly my size was byfar the hottest thing ever to watch back after 🥵😏

4699D493-1CC0-4151-8420-8E39DBA9CE97.thumb.gif.12152c08bbcec69619cc165559a016d1.gif

161752E0-80E8-4C5E-9001-FC93624F9FAE.thumb.gif.b4799959148a5e09f01d716a8441bb2c.gif

7BFCCB82-72E5-4691-B6C5-DC9FA0D56A0E.thumb.gif.718e18aa1cfb4f445d1df0a035edab18.gif

D03B9B95-6CE6-41C5-8638-026FDAFAA785.thumb.gif.4e41c380fa8847c74b76af692af8f1bc.gif

1B6CA035-7593-4621-8188-9DF859B1932F.thumb.gif.03feca730fa2230f121bc10899183fac.gif

Something VERY fat is coming today

FCEBE5A4-DAB1-435C-A0AC-6394D3025717.thumb.jpeg.3070422cdefcb0ff1bc5544375d63ecb.jpeg

I have avoided this video for a long time because… well… working out is torture for me now even if it’s just for a video. But I was able to sustain a few minutes for you guys thanks to Candice pushing me. The high knees with a belly my size was byfar the hottest thing ever to watch back after 🥵😏

4699D493-1CC0-4151-8420-8E39DBA9CE97.thumb.gif.12152c08bbcec69619cc165559a016d1.gif

161752E0-80E8-4C5E-9001-FC93624F9FAE.thumb.gif.b4799959148a5e09f01d716a8441bb2c.gif

Oh my god.

This is definitely going to be one of the hottest videos y’all have ever made!

It’s impossible to think that you were once both athletes competing in marathons and lifting weights.

Guest Marshall7

The high knees with a belly my size was byfar the hottest thing ever to watch back after 🥵😏

That is one of the hottest things ever, Casey! Wow...the bulging belly bouncing off those knees! A thing of jiggling beauty!!!! 😋

161752E0-80E8-4C5E-9001-FC93624F9FAE.gif
Ermagahh! Oh Yes, I HAVE to agree. You are outrageously presented with that activity. Absolutely THUNDEROUS. Big ol' Belly bouncing and sloshing about, Though magnificent thighs pumping away powerfully, and those fat titties enjoying the ride being jostled atop all that dynamic mass of pure fatness. 
/ And Casey, you look so happy knowing how fookin' HOT you look doing this. Look at that Fat Greedy Grin! You just know loads are erupting for you. 

• Curvage Model

My new video FORMER ATHLETES WORKOUT FAIL featuring @MissSugarPlumpFairy is now available! Watch the two of us try some exercises that we would do when we were fit little athletes! We can't do anything without our massive guts getting in the way. By the end of this video Casey is having a heart attack and Candice is begging for a snack. 

Guest Marshall7

can’t believe how big and heavy these uddders have gotten 🤤🤤🤤😍😍😍

26D9F5C2-1F82-4A3B-86A1-9755AFD6C90A.jpeg   

Thank you, always, for these! ❤️

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, regbill said:

It was only a matter of time before your boobs decided to join in the fun.:D

Right?!?! It's hard to believe that they used to be so small. I was totally flat chested until I started gaining.

I actually had kinda a unique conversation today with the parent of one of my patients. She's a big, BIG woman. We were talking about where to find comfy bras. I was saying how I love Torrid, and that I'm a 42DDD... She shared that she's the same size. It was crazy for me to realize I am the same size now as a woman who I previously thought was huge 😍 now I'm that huge!

9 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

I cant believe how beautiful and lustrous your hair is!

Ugh this is the best compliment you can give a girl!! THANK YOUUU ❤️ *hair flip* 

2 hours ago, Corky said:

Has anyone from high school/college complimented you on your weight? 

Oh god yes, absolutely. Every time I see them. Many people just don't even recognize me now tbh

Guest Marshall7

Omg, I just took your cinnamon bun stuffing clip and then transitioned it to your latest chinese stuffing where you were in very similar positions sitting with that gut...the transformation is cock-exploding! 😲

Obsesssssed with these booty gains recently 😍😍 

55CE747E-8913-47C8-91AF-2EF807E29DB8.jpeg2CD7C95C-19B7-417F-BBC7-864C12B60D2F.jpeg82B30DAD-7645-4CB8-8BE6-2C5A4B4B26A8.jpeg

Yes, So HOTT! Of Course Everybody loves that BUTT of yours. But have you been approached in public lately by a woman you don't know who just wants to tell you what a great booty you have? Just some stranger who can't help herself because all that perfection compels her? 

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Obsesssssed with these booty gains recently 😍😍 

55CE747E-8913-47C8-91AF-2EF807E29DB8.jpeg

I'm just picturing that one day you'll drop something important on the floor and against your better judgement, you'll bend down to retrieve it.

You'll feel your booty straining against your pants and that's when you hear a loud rip as your booty has freed itself from the confines of your pants.

Has such a thing happened to you before?

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, jacksprat said:

But have you been approached in public lately by a woman you don't know who just wants to tell you what a great booty you have? Just some stranger who can't help herself because all that perfection compels her? 

I haven't been approached by anyone that I don't know, BUT some people who interact with this fat ass quite frequently have commented on how much bigger it is recently hehe

6 hours ago, Neverspent2007 said:

You'll feel your booty straining against your pants and that's when you hear a loud rip as your booty has freed itself from the confines of your pants.

Has such a thing happened to you before?

The boldest  pants rip that's ever occurred was definitely at Thanksgiving dinner 2020, infront of my WHOLE FAMILY!!! 

It's funny you mention it though, because this week I'm definitely straining in my work pants big time. It had been a big since I had to wear my scrubs so I guesss I didn't really realize how much I've packed on. Today at work I was moving my body SO cautiously bc I know the seams on the pants are really starting to give way. Won't be long before this wide load of an ass is exploding out of them, lord knows my gut already is lol