Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

When in doubt, wear the bikini 😋💦

D66D4A18-4407-48B8-ADE6-63C8BC7D04F6.jpeg

That's been my motto for years 😛

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, regbill said:

Your belly and booty look amazing. I also want to call attention to the rest of your plush curves because they along with the belly and booty help make up one gorgeous lady.

I just have to say how much this specific comment means to me. For a little while, oddly enough, I started to feel a little insecure with the unique shape of my fatter body just bc I have such a different shaped belly/etc. But with all these recent pounds I’ve really started to notice other curves either developing or becoming more noticeable and I love every single little bit of me. Thank you always 🥰🖤

Guest Marshall7
48 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

unique shape of my fatter body

Such a wonderful shape it is! I'm sorry you started to feel insecure about it. Honestly that's always been such an attractive part of you and that will never change, Love. Even if the shape changes to a degree, it won't change the amazing sweet fatty that you are! Love you and your body endlessly, Casey! ❤️

Btw, the hang the belly has now is turning me on like never before! I cant WAIT to see how far it will hang soon enough too! 😋

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I just have to say how much this specific comment means to me. For a little while, oddly enough, I started to feel a little insecure with the unique shape of my fatter body just bc I have such a different shaped belly/etc. But with all these recent pounds I’ve really started to notice other curves either developing or becoming more noticeable and I love every single little bit of me. Thank you always 🥰🖤

No reason to be insecure at all, I might've never seen a girl/woman with a better shape than yours! 

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, Chubbyboi said:

What did your family members say about your 20+ pound weight gain?

Definitely some stares while in my bathing suit, but for the most part they actually (surprisingly) treated me pretty normal yesterday which was really nice for a change bc even my horny ass needs normal sometimes 🥰🥰 plus I think the last time was just so epic that they cooled off a bit this time 🤣🤣🤣

Guest Marshall7
39 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Big bad besties 😋🐷🖤🐄🤓 Imagine a whole day between the two of us 🤤🤤🤤

941BEDBD-4402-4353-9667-63D6CC5A1833.jpeg

Idk, I might want to move out of the way and watch you two do each other some ;) of course join in as well 😈

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I DO imagine you two together, often. I imagine you dressed in cute revealing outfits prancing about town showing off. Walking into ice cream parlors and bistros to get your fat-eating on. You would be immediately recognized as plumpers who love being fat and ultra-sexy. The other day I imagined you at a "boardwalk" beach town - with a caricature artist. Having the artist draw you in your bikinis showing off your big bellies. posing in public as the boardwalk people walk by. Seeing the reactions of dudes walking along with their skinny-ass girlfriends, that sort of thing. 😍

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

Idk, I might want to move out of the way and watch you two do each other some ;) of course join in as well 😈

I’d imagine that the day will be filled with the most fattening and filling foods that the world has to offer.

You’ll stuff your faces and your bellies will be close to bursting but you’ll still be unsatisfied and be craving more, for there is no sating your gluttony.