Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Casey: "You wanted to see us, Sir?"

Principal PG: "Yes Casey, sit down please.  You too Candice."

"So girls, I understand you ate all the cookies that were meant for the whole class.  I'm very disappointed in both of you.  Not only did you not share, but do you know how fattening it is for you eating that many cookies?  Well I think you need to be punished -- and we also need to do something about your gluttony.  So, I'm sure you've heard the story of the boy who got caught smoking by his father, and then was forced to sit in a closet and smoke the whole pack until it made him sick and never want to touch a cigarette again? Well...."

I reach into a cabinet behind my desk, and bring out a MASSIVE stack of rich chocolate chip cookies.

"You girls are going to eat all 8 dozen of these cookies.  And you're going to do it bent over the desk so I can spank you for each cookie you ate.  Now - assume the position and start eating girls.  This may take a while...."

34827E2C-8603-43FC-B36D-BD282914B2D0.jpeg
Them plumped up Boobs and fat Potbellies are definitely causing plenty of skinny girls to worry: "Oh my god, This is what men really desire. I always suspected my man kinda liked a little chub, and now I see why." Casey and Candice both know that feeling very well. They both were once bony waifs themselves looking upon other well nurtured girls thinking "Well if I were a man... " 
But look how PRETTY these women are with their gorgeous chubby faces! 

• Curvage Model

Mmmm you guys ❤️❤️❤️ THANK YOU ❤️ 

My stressful and scary week is finally wrapping itself up and calming down again. I have to admit, I've had to rely on my funnel a LOT this week to keep those calories up by slurping down shake after shake after shake to keep this belly full and growing. I am really hoping to pack on 10lbs between now and my trip to Nashville at the end of August. Can anyone say seatbelt extender? hehe

I hope you are all having a great week. I am so so ready to spend this entire weekend cozy in bed, filling myself up.. outgrowing my already tight panties and feel my bed frame continue to give up underneath my weight

I have so many sexy little surprises to share with you over the next few weeks, I can barely contain my excitement. LET'S GROW ❤️ 

On 7/29/2021 at 12:46 PM, Curvage Casey said:

One of my favorite ways to stuff myself is to secure a belt or tie a rope around my huge gut. Tight. Secure. Uncomfortable, yet motivating. Eat until it bursts off. Eat until it rips open from my gut surging forward and breaking through it. Ugh, I love it. It’s such a surreal feeling.. so rewarding. I’m a glutton who can’t stop.

28E02A12-5716-4030-8A02-C9F092E393F2.jpeg

A751AE7B-6C97-48EA-A939-6CEF42FF8FD6.jpeg

C5D4FB31-C625-491C-A45A-03ECB8D5BDD5.jpeg

That belly ring is SCREAMING for help 

Guest Marshall7
7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

have so many sexy little surprises to share with you over the next few weeks, I can barely contain my excitement. LET'S GROW ❤️ 

Its Friday Reaction GIF

On 7/28/2021 at 10:46 PM, Curvage Casey said:

One of my favorite ways to stuff myself is to secure a belt or tie a rope around my huge gut. Tight. Secure. Uncomfortable, yet motivating. Eat until it bursts off. Eat until it rips open from my gut surging forward and breaking through it. Ugh, I love it. It’s such a surreal feeling.. so rewarding. I’m a glutton who can’t stop.

Valentines Day Love GIF by BREAD TREE

• Curvage Model

Me and my babes are having the nicest lazy day ever (not pictured: Callie) 🥰🥰

87FAFF1E-E98B-4C36-BAB8-278BDFFC4C6A.thumb.jpeg.d8ad283db990a99e2b71931c33dfdbc1.jpeg

86B64AF3-879D-41A0-BCF8-F65A6AD466A7.thumb.jpeg.854c312806ee3e758bbe870a3dd2aadf.jpeg

Remember how in my last doctors recap video I mentioned that I was referred to a nutritionist? Well, I figured why not go for the thrill of it for some fap content and holy fuck 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦 I went  and it was 10x hotter than any doctors appointment I’ve ever had. The poor woman’s jaw hit the floor when I told her my daily eating habits. I had right little shorts on and a crop top with my gut and tits bursting out. UGH. I liiiiiiive for these moments 🥵

Guest Marshall7

Oh my goodness.....Casey, you and your kitties are like the cutest combo package ever! 🥰 makes my heart melt haha. Im glad you're all having the PURRRFECT lazy day together! 😂

And then, wow.....that is such a hot event! The idea of you plopping your fat ass, boobs and gut out there for her and the world to see as you describe everything you eat to a NUTRITIONIST.....I bet your panties were soaked more than ever! Thinking we may need a clip of you talking about this....the way you get in these clips talking about these would make my panties explode if I wore them! 🤣

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

87FAFF1E-E98B-4C36-BAB8-278BDFFC4C6A.thumb.jpeg.d8ad283db990a99e2b71931c33dfdbc1.jpeg86B64AF3-879D-41A0-BCF8-F65A6AD466A7.thumb.jpeg.854c312806ee3e758bbe870a3dd2aadf.jpeg

Remember how in my last doctors recap video I mentioned that I was referred to a nutritionist? Well, I figured why not go for the thrill of it for some fap content and holy fuck 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦 I went  and it was 10x hotter than any doctors appointment I’ve ever had. The poor woman’s jaw hit the floor when I told her my daily eating habits. I had right little shorts on and a crop top with my gut and tits bursting out. UGH. I liiiiiiive for these moments 🥵

Seems your nutritionist is not accustomed to the dietary requirements of elite performance bodies like you have. 

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

87FAFF1E-E98B-4C36-BAB8-278BDFFC4C6A.thumb.jpeg.d8ad283db990a99e2b71931c33dfdbc1.jpeg

86B64AF3-879D-41A0-BCF8-F65A6AD466A7.thumb.jpeg.854c312806ee3e758bbe870a3dd2aadf.jpeg

I believe that you are the only person who can make a doctor visit hot and sexy.

Good god Casey you've just made my day.

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Candice's upload today (link HERE) is by far my favorite clip we've ever done together and I 10/10 recommend getting off to it tonight bc I already have like 10x XOXOXO

B42E0D29-1C39-4B92-9BB1-FE38218F21A2.gif.6dae391a46e24f8468be95697006f3c5.gif

These two chubby students are always getting into trouble with their fully ripened mature figures. They can't help it, they each have healthy appetites. They are both very well nourished and always clean their plates. It's not like they are stopping the other girls from developing. They are vigorously nurturing their own development. 

Guest Marshall7

I've said it many times and I never tire of saying it - you are an absolute dream! What a beautiful luscious lady, a piggy who has let herself go....nay, pushed herself to the point of epic expansion! That hang is next level and so damn sexy! Now let's get you more shake and funnel you till it hangs to your knees and beyond, Love! 😍

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Three words: MY BELLY HANG 🥵🥵🥵😍😍😍

Booty is pretty dope too tho 😋😏

C6AAFE81-4E35-4A3C-B357-153DF8449BAE.jpegDB57BE02-DFDB-40A6-964C-6E9A55E05D16.jpeg

Without doubt. The Belly must always be expanding. It needs its shocking great size to properly support the ever increasing mass of your titties as they grow sweeter and fatter. The Titties must be displayed in all their fullness and grandeur as they nestle upon the growing Belly. Seeing these photos will convince anyone that the Belly provides the only worthy and proper presentation of Casey's fullness and fertility. One can see the JOY in Casey's eyes as she is buoyantly bolstered by her own fattened Belly and Blooming Bosom all properly propped up. It is as though she can feel the turgid tension and excitement of my cock hardened only in reverent respect and adoration exclusively for her greedy self. 

• Curvage Model

Happy Saturday you amazing humans ❤️ 

I'm seeing some family today and i am literally 15-20lbs heavier than when i saw them only a few short weeks ago which is awesome hehehe

The only problem is that literally nothing fits me... 😅 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Happy Saturday you amazing humans ❤️ 

I'm seeing some family today and i am literally 15-20lbs heavier than when i saw them only a few short weeks ago which is awesome hehehe

The only problem is that literally nothing fits me... 😅 

Have fun there! I hope they'll be nice to you! :)