Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Feeling generous - HOTTEST FAT SHAME PARAGRAPH GETS A SURPRISE ❤️ 

24 hours to submit - make it good - this is a reward you really want to win.

Casey? We need to talk.  I just want to make you happy so this is partly my fault but things are out of control!!  Yesterday when you got up the first thing you wanted was your usual, a cheese omelette with a double order of hash browns with cheese and toaste so I went and picked that up. You devoured it in no time, had a couple mimosas, yes I noticed that, and then said you needed a nap.  I cleaned things up while you slept but when you got up you complained that you where starving.  I felt bad so I offered to take you out for pizza and drinks, you ate a ton but still that wasn’t enough was it??  You had to stop for fast food to get a “snack” of two cheeseburgers large fries and two milkshakes. Then you fell asleep again and I had to bring you dinner in bed. You’ve become so fat and spoiled I don’t know if I can keep this up.  It’s getting hard to....  what?  You want more ice cream?  You don’t need another dessert, you’re getting so fucking fat, but I can’t say no to my spoiled fat pig can I?  At this rate you will become so fat you won’t be able to move.  what will your family and friends think?  What about your health? But you don’t care.  You are so spoiled and addicted to food and being lazy that nothing i say will help.  

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Day 1 out of 7 of my trip was great! I got here to the beach house mid afternoon. They weather has been so sucky so i just ordered 3 pasta dinners from olive garden and then also 2 lava cakes from dominos. I watched Harry Potter and got super high and then super full. I just laid down in the bed and I think we have a serious problem because it's creaking like CRAZY underneath my fat ass body lol. I wonder if it'll survive the week and the gains i have planned...

I really just want to take this week to connect with myself, my body, and just submerge myself into a week full of mindless stuffing and grazing on the beach. I have a goal of a 5 lb gain between today and when i leave 7 days from now. If you saw my weigh in video last week, then you'll know my starting point. I will do a video at the end of the trip to see if I gained 5 lbs in 7 days.

Who thinks I can do it?

I think you can blow that goal out of the water.  A beach trip is such a good excuse to indulge. I imagine your appetite will only increase with each day. See if you can add an extra meal and dessert by the end of the week. I think you can do it 😊

18 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Some recent shenanigans 💥🖤

5C0724E8-9EF6-4E56-9403-6F952EF6D5C4.jpeg

882A67EE-3E8D-4706-81EB-11DD27243079.jpeg

70A5071F-9356-4210-9AC3-4B557F65E689.jpeg

2AD8D994-27DC-488B-A4C5-815087626981.jpeg

4C26B61A-2DB0-4E33-8682-4146B0CEF89F.jpeg

3C8F692C-3762-4168-8986-F1245F258176.jpeg

0E4EB6DD-8E51-4B14-91D5-26EA261AC875.jpeg

347294F6-3558-4AEC-8B56-2FF2B7BB66AE.jpeg

47006654-3539-43E6-83E4-92BE325E1383.jpeg

6DF03890-D2A8-4D61-812B-6A5EFF46D119.jpeg

A721E6C1-59B5-4CCE-9E5A-465E9F168CDF.jpeg

8A8E5A14-DBF2-4448-BC3F-A066D587A1DE.jpeg

627A8F8F-2C4D-4F13-A0D6-C78920DF301E.png

E90F1BB7-6A16-4F22-A2B1-ECA1850C7C8A.jpeg

It looks like you are off to a great start. I hope you can get to eat all the great tasting food you could ever want and more this week.  I know you love to push your limits to see just how much you can eat. I think you’ll see big results. And three different subs and fries is a great start.  Hope there is dessert also😀

What happened here Casey?  You promised you would take care of making sure we brought my twin nieces two cakes for their bday.  I only left you alone for an hour!!!   You ate both?  How will I explain this to my family?  Oh wait I know. Maybe we should make you show how big a pig you are in front of all my family!!  Would you like that?  Maybe we won’t let you leave until you eat everything as punishment. But I think you’d like that. What will my family think though.  You are making such a fat slob out of your self and you like it.  I know you do. 

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Having myself a day and will be back to respond later but just dropping in to show off my big fat ass. Im gonna be stuffing and fucking my self later so drop me some sexy fat Shames if you’re in the mood ;) 

1F6BD762-9273-456C-B0E3-005B83A5FDD2.jpeg

525B7BE9-D7E4-416E-93C0-A1C2AE1EB33C.jpeg

Looking well..... amaznging. I can’t spell or stand it. I’d like to say stop it but I cant. I want to see more haha. I’m addicted. 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Normally when I do my legos, I sit on my floor cross legged by my coffee table. Tonight was different. Tonight I realized just how much fatter I've gotten over the past week. I sat down as I normally do, and literally couldnt reach forward. My gut was entirely too big for me to reach the table infront of me. So I pulled a stool over to sit on. Only, that failed too. Because looking down, my chins folded and it was uncomfortable and my boobs were in the way. This turned me on like fucking crazy, so I just ordered a few pizzas to stuff myself with ❤️ 

32 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehehe you may be onto something ..... ;) Idk what is going on with me tonight, I also polished off ta tub of cream cheese 😅

Two meat lovers pizzas and 2 lava cakes ;)

True, this is more of a ritual for me as of lately hehe

Isn’t that now more of just a snack for you these days?  Nothing is ever enough for you. You should put some ice cream and peanut butter with chocolate sauce on top to finish of a proper snack. No hands allowed❤️

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

What are some of your fav WG fiction stories? Links welcome! I'm sure many of you know that was my first feedism love before coming out of the gray-face world

I wish I could still find them. One I remember a girl gets on a cross country train ride and eats herself silly for like a week. Then she needs help to get out of the booth at the table. Her bf was there to welcome her home. It was so good. Anyway, I love all your stuff casey. Have you ever thought about just trying to do a normal days worth of eating for a women your age?  You are so articulate and I’d love to hear how far from the norm you’ve become. Maybe it’s a terrible idea but I think it would be fun to see how far off the charts you are. 👍

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oooo that sounds like a good one! But aw, thank you so much for your kind words ❤️ I think that’s an AWESOME idea! I’m interested in trying this. So you want me to try to do a “normal” day and then compare it to the pig I’ve become?

Yes.  Maybe limit yourself all day and then just give in if you can’t take it anymore.  You are trying to be good but you just can’t take it. You are too much of a piggy. 

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh, not feeling too hot tonight. Some days take a greater toll than others. Forever staying positive tho.

Tell me a win from your day!! ❤️ 

Just hearing from you Casey is a win. Fingers crossed I adopt a rescue pup in two weeks. I love dogs so much, more than anything.  That’s a little real life detail.  Hope you feel better, if you love music and hot chocolate like me maybe that could help. Sometimes I put I little Irish whiskey in for fun to. Oh and I did coffee this morning with some Wendy’s frosty because I forgot creamer. Soooo good. Haha. I’m a fat kid at heart.  I just play grownup when I have to.  😢

44 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Tonight

Tonight was incredibly erotic for me. I have an enormous day of stuffing planned for tomorrow for a certain video I'm filming, so I kinda wanted to take it easy tonight because I've already had a pretty epic week of eating. Now, don't panic - taking it easy for me is still enough to feed a small army. I put on a lineup of a few good Halloween movies and ordered myself 1 pizza, 1 order of wings, and 1 order of cinna twists from Domino's. Kinda normal, right? 

Not so much. I started eating and literally just wanted to have a "normal" night. 2 pieces in - I was absolutely gorging myself. My big belly was out of my sweatpants in seconds, fat tits covered in grease and powdered sugar, and double fisting slices. The food was gone in minutes. Fucking MINUTES. But once I start, I can't stop. I am not exaggerating in the slightest bit when I say that I could not get online fast enough to place another order, only this time I doubled it. The 45 minutes that it took to arrive felt like a decade. But while I waited, I pretty much cleaned out my pantry. 

Delivery is contactless in my area right now but my front food was open and you can see through the screen door to an extent - I know for certain that the delivery driver saw what was happening. I was in a fucking trace of eating. Once I got my delivery inside, I truly don't remember anything else. It was gone yet again in minutes and I just remember sitting on the floor infront of my TV so fucking full just laying there horny and swollen. 

So hot.  You are next level piggy now when you don’t even know what you’ve eaten haha. This little piggy 🐷 will wake up one morning and wonder why are there a dozen empty pizza boxes and donut boxes in bed.  #livingthehoglife

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I woke up feel enormous after my tipsy little kitchen raid last night. I literally was so fucking turned on that I fucked myself on my cold tile kitchen floor. Somehow got myself into bed and woke up like this..... My gut feels THICK. Like really freaking thick and heavy. Tits are sagging down sitting heavy on top of it. I'm so pale it's often hard to tell but if you look closely in those side shots you can see my stretch marks towards my backside. My back tho...my back is where I feel a tremendous difference. My rolls feel unbelievably deep. I feel a new one back there and once I'm more awake I'll check it out for myself. I feel so damn big and stuffed and fat and swollen. 

6E875471-DAE6-4D8E-B1ED-F1D08B1D4247.jpeg.7b3f820980ccab5ef53e5f3463a87064.jpg

61D4C23A-00DB-48EE-A8E8-2C95407EA03A.jpeg.ad4cf5525796d4a5cc3a90c112a6156d.jpg

B3294C66-6E26-47DD-86A3-609EF9FACE65.jpeg.d6de5441a3a4eb07482f10eed2d172c4.jpg

CE950B2D-C561-45FC-8592-45A8CC29762F.jpeg.72ba7662e3f91fc7a3d8254cc5fe0636.jpg

B1140C68-AB78-49E6-B721-83A37474CF5D.jpeg.4223e0282a88080e2dea54c2ade26612.jpg

This is by far the hottest update I’ve ever seen. How do you do it haha?  You just keep looking better and better. Hope you have a nice relaxing and fattening Sunday. 😍

47 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Horny af tonight (shocker) so I’ll be patiently awaiting for you babes to fat shame or worship the fuck outta me 😍😏🤤

Well you did it again Casey!  You just can’t stop yourself. It’s my fault for always getting your treats but this is out of control. Don’t you think it’s gone too far.  What am I to do. You should stop but I want you bigger. Let’s just give in and get you so much bigger. Eat all your heart can stand and then eat a little more. 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

COPY AND PASTE and fill in your answers! Answer all or a few, whatever you want! Post in here (DM's closed for tonight)! Can be detailed or short answer, doesn't matter :)

1. What weight would you love to see Casey reach someday? 
  2. What food would your dream stuffing with Casey include?
  3. Which position would you fuck Casey in first?
  4. Would you be dom or sub to Casey?
  5. Mutual gaining or contrast?
  6. Fat shame or fat worship? Or in between?
  7. One night with Casey - what would it entail?
  8. Favorite clip Casey has ever made?
  9. Dream clip from Casey would include what?

1.  400

2. cream and cake.  Very decadent haha.  

3.  Lay on your back and let me do the work haha.  

4.  Dom but I’m nice,  you’d be stuffed proper though  

7.  I would get you so much food you’d want to waddle assuming you could move. Your mouth would never be empty. I’d give you everything you wanted. And then I’d ask what else can I get you haha.