Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I do kinda get annoyed with myself and how much take out I order... it's just absurd and out of control. I do get frustrated sometimes when I'm in a rush to go somewhere and NOTHING will fit, but I always make it work hahaha. 

Okay but you know in the back of your head after the initial event is over this is super hot. Spending $50-$70 on fast food and outgrowing clothes by the night. 

Then find more you fat pig! Give into your desire. Immobilize yourself. Watch yourself go and never be able to stop yourself because you’re a hog. A fat addicted hog that loves to stuff herself and please herself. You eat enough for a family with 3 kids everyday. You literally consume enough for 5 human beings to sustain themselves. But that doesn’t phase you. You need more. More. It doesn’t matter if they get less. You, queen will eat whatever you want whenever you want. No one is going to stop your massive wanting to gain and take and be bigger. So go and eat more. You can’t help it you fat hedonistic hog of a woman. Your little body isn’t going to be able to keep up with your habits and soon you’re going to pile 50, 100, 150 more pounds on your petite frame. Then what? 

• 2 weeks later...

This has been a dangerous experiment and it is opening the door for expedited growth. Chugging cream, melted ice cream, melted cheese, fat on fat on fat. We need to make sure you get a weekend a month to be our immobile goddess of gluttony and fertility and, inevitably that weekend will slip into a week then two and then months of immobility at a time. You’re done leaving the house for work. We’ll make sure you’re taken care of and praise you for your greed and give into your will. Watching you gain 20 pounds a week. Forcing you to be more GREEDY than you ever could imagine. 

God I would love an office fatty video compilation! seeing your interns bringing you more and more food. Watching you grow as you eat. Then demand more food. Tell them to work harder. Tell them to feed you. Become their abusive fat boss. Think with your greedy stomach. They don’t matter. They’re just interns. You’re the queen of course you’re growth and comfort is all that matters. 

I’m on the East Coast too actually and I’m up because of you. I’m awake wanting to coddle you and feed you “one more” thing until there’s nothing left. I want to hear the bed creaking as I put you in it and rub your massive gut. You struggling to breathe under your own weight. Getting you off and telling you how much you’re going to eat tomorrow. Telling you how greedy you’re going to be. How you’re going to use others to be as lazy and piglike as possible. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...